Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raidin

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:
To be fair, it was the guy broadcasting from his one bedroom apartment that said that, not the fat thing from ESPN LOL. I still laughed. I wonder how people get these jobs sometimes......

I think people in the media, regardless of how important they are, have more access to see Pryor in practice and workouts and he does have an arm, he just was afraid to use it in his one and only start in the NFL, ever.

You guys already jocking Wilson, like you did Palmer crack me up. Where's Carson now?

On a better team.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:
To be fair, it was the guy broadcasting from his one bedroom apartment that said that, not the fat thing from ESPN LOL. I still laughed. I wonder how people get these jobs sometimes......

I think people in the media, regardless of how important they are, have more access to see Pryor in practice and workouts and he does have an arm, he just was afraid to use it in his one and only start in the NFL, ever.

You guys already jocking Wilson, like you did Palmer crack me up. Where's Carson now?

No one is jocking anyone. If you could read, you would understand that.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

The fact that he has been brought up with Romo and Favre means someone is jocking him. He is more like Andrew Walter and Kyle Boller.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwinbaby81 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

The fact that he has been brought up with Romo and Favre means someone is jocking him. He is more like Andrew Walter and Kyle Boller.

Um, no. He can hit the broad side of a barn (AKA not like Boller) and is not a statue (AKA not like Walter).

And by your logic, I could just as easily say you're 'hating'. But I'm not. Because you aren't. Just like no one is jocking.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Wilson isn't bad, but I think he is a career backup. Hopefully, he surprises me.
justwinbaby81

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

Um, no. He can hit the broad side of a barn (AKA not like Boller) and is not a statue (AKA not like Walter).

And by your logic, I could just as easily say you're 'hating'. But I'm not. Because you aren't. Just like no one is jocking.

Hating by saying he is more like a perennial backup than a HOF and highest paid QB?

Edit: don't want to act like that since you said I'm not hating, but he was compared to Favre a few pages back.

Last edited by justwinbaby81 on Wed May 01, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
justwinbaby81

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strider wrote:
Tyler Wilson isn't bad, but I think he is a career backup. Hopefully, he surprises me.

I do too. Just like most 4th round QBs end up.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's awesome to see the Wilson optimism die down a bit, it made me up chuck. I can appreciate some hope but the sickening Bob The Builder "Yes we can!" stuff was killing me. He's got a chance no doubt though in this league

I like the Wilson kid for the Oakland raiders workplace, that's it.

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
BNich0622

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

On a better team.

Oh yeah so much better. One win better.
Django

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

The interesting thing about Pryor. He probably has the worst zip in the NFL.

But he can throw 70 to 80 yard passes with ease. Albert Breer noted that on his pro day.

Crazy.

Has there ever been a greater difference between throwing velocity and throwing distance in a QB?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People still think our 3rd stringer can be something LOL. I also love that the "ESPN SUCKS" wagon is all of the sudden credible when they start talking about Pryor being better at something.

Just more stupid stuff from their keyboards. It makes me lol

PM sig requests.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwinbaby81 wrote:
Hating by saying he is more like a perennial backup than a HOF and highest paid QB?

Edit: don't want to act like that since you said I'm not hating, but he was compared to Favre a few pages back.

I gotchu. After seeing this article, I understand where you're coming from better lol.

I was just comparing a few similar qualities; I'm sure that's what other posters were doing as well. Not saying he's gonna BE Favre or anything like that. I mean, he could become a good QB. But he could also just end up sucking too.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

On a better team.

Laughing on a better team, good one

he went to a place where they led the league in giving up sacks.
Raidin

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oak42069 wrote:
Raidin wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

On a better team.

Laughing on a better team, good one

he went to a place where they led the league in giving up sacks.

they had better record last year and they'll have a better record next year.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
they had better record last year and they'll have a better record next year.

In a tougher division, mind you.

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 11 of 22

Jump to: