Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I found a guy who correctly predicted our round 2 pick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clubmember

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: I found a guy who correctly predicted our round 2 pick Reply with quote

Quote:
2. Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M
3. Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State
4. Luke Marquardt, T, Azusa Pacific
5. Stefan Charles, DT, Regina
5. Kyle Juszczyk, FB, Harvard
6. Duke Williams, S, Nevada
7. Terrell Sinkfield, WR, Northern Iowa
7. Cooper Taylor, CB/SS/LB, Richmond
7. Quinn Sharp, K, Oklahoma State
7. BJ Daniels, QB, Southern Florida

Ten to watch for UDFA (Seattle has met with all of these players except Michael Clay):

Michael Clay, LB/SS, Oregon
Rufus Johnson, DE, Tarleton State
Russell Shepard, WR/KR/CB, LSU
Craig Wilkins, LB, Old Dominion
Martel Moore, WR, Northern Illinois
Perez Ashford, WR, Northern Illinois
Mike Catapano, DE, Princeton
Brice Butler, CB/WR, San Diego State
Greg Herd, WR, Eastern Washington
Justin Glenn, SS, Washington

Warning, this is a long read. I just copy/pasted his mock, but he offers explanations if you want to read them

I just thought I'd show you guys this because I have never seen a guy more in tune with the Seahawks FO. He has correctly predicted the Christine Michael pick, and was high on Russell Wilson and Bruce Irvin last year.

Just thought this was really cool. This made my vast respect for this guy go even farther Smile
wilmtalk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: I found a guy who correctly predicted our round 2 pick Reply with quote

[quote="pen15clubmember"]
Quote:

Marquardt signed with the Niners and Daniels was drafted in the seventh rd. by the Niners. Daniels is about the same height as Wilson and also very quick. I think the niners might want him to mimic Wilson in practices. He might have been drafted before Your last pick came up. Don't really know for sure.
clubmember

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I found a guy who correctly predicted our round 2 pick Reply with quote

[quote="wilmtalk"]
pen15clubmember wrote:
Quote:

Marquardt signed with the Niners and Daniels was drafted in the seventh rd. by the Niners. Daniels is about the same height as Wilson and also very quick. I think the niners might want him to mimic Wilson in practices. He might have been drafted before Your last pick came up. Don't really know for sure.

Broke my heart when Luke Marquardt got signed by the Niners My 2nd favorite player in the draft behind Christine Michael. Would've been nice to get BJ too. Crying or Very sad
wilmtalk

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: I found a guy who correctly predicted our round 2 pick Reply with quote

[quote="pen15clubmember"]
wilmtalk wrote:
pen15clubmember wrote:
Quote:

Broke my heart when Luke Marquardt got signed by the Niners My 2nd favorite player in the draft behind Christine Michael. Would've been nice to get BJ too. Crying or Very sad

Feel for you. There were a lot of posters on various sites who were amazed that Marquardt went undrafted. Guy has a big upside. Both have a good shot to a least making the 49er practice squad. Harbaugh wants his third string QB to be active each game and play multiple positions. He is going to try him as a swiss army knife- Qb, Rb, Wr and returner. Plus except for his arm, he is similar to RW and can be use on the scout team to mimic RW, RG3,etc. He was picked before the last two picks the hawks had in the seventh so they may have been wanting to draft him but got beaten to the punch. Both players would have been a good pick for you guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: