Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RB Montee Ball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PackAtBroncos07

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dancing
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the Montee Intro to Denver, and he is awesome; instant presence. I think the Broncos should keep all the RB's sans, Lance Ball, that would just get confusing.

I mean, when the Broncos won their Super Bowls they had a nice stable of backs along side TD. Von Hebron and I forget the other guy, Darby? Those guys were great compliments to TD.
Reggie Nelson#1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpchFsvQquo

Montee Ball intro song from a fan.
On Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm, AnAngryAmerican wrote wrote:
This team won't win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.
bwall

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One could say that the Broncos got some Balls at running back.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwall wrote:
One could say that the Broncos got some Balls at running back.

Laughing Applause Applause
mke1010

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One stat that really stand out- over 900 carries, ONLY 2 FUMBLES!
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what number Ball is going to wear? 28 is taken by Quinton Carter, and 22 will probably go to Kayvon Webster. 22 does not seem fitting, anyways. That leaves 36, 38, 39, 41, 43, 44, 47, 48, 49 for Ball. I suppose 38 will be his choice. A number in the 30s to honor his idol Terrell Davis and the 8 as a remnant of his former college number.

A lazy Sunday afternoon, I know.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
by Joe_is_the_best
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#44 is still available? I thought that would be retired. But I am sure Floyd would be okay with Ball wearing that number. That would be awesome.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
I wonder what number Ball is going to wear? 28 is taken by Quinton Carter, and 22 will probably go to Kayvon Webster. 22 does not seem fitting, anyways. That leaves 36, 38, 39, 41, 43, 44, 47, 48, 49 for Ball. I suppose 38 will be his choice. A number in the 30s to honor his idol Terrell Davis and the 8 as a remnant of his former college number.

Players will be cut after TC so he'll probably switch if he really cares.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
#44 is still available? I thought that would be retired. But I am sure Floyd would be okay with Ball wearing that number. That would be awesome.

True, forgot about Little.

by Joe_is_the_best
broncos67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty excited about his potential here. He's definitely an OROY candidate IMO

Thanks, Tzimisce
EMG58

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:

Kayvon tweeted he'll wear 36. Ball will probably go with 22
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it quite ridiculous that people in the General Forum in the OROY discussion thread never once mention Ball, yet list Ertz, Michael, Franklin, Dobson and other - for now - depth chart fodder players as more likely to make an impact than a bonafide workhorse RB in a system which allows for easy running plays. I'd bet my left nut that even Eddie Lacy won't outproduce Ball given the Packers inclination to go pass heavy (yes, I am aware of the fact that OL troubles played a role in that as well).

by Joe_is_the_best
broncos67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
I find it quite ridiculous that people in the General Forum in the OROY discussion thread never once mention Ball, yet list Ertz, Michael, Franklin, Dobson and other - for now - depth chart fodder players as more likely to make an impact than a bonafide workhorse RB in a system which allows for easy running plays. I'd bet my left nut that even Eddie Lacy won't outproduce Ball given the Packers inclination to go pass heavy (yes, I am aware of the fact that OL troubles played a role in that as well).

I dunno how much you travel over there, but there's literally never any respect for the Broncos or their players in NFLGen or NFLComparisons. It's the way it goes. But yeah, Aaron Dobson as OROY LOL okay.

Since EJ Manuel is the only QB with a chance, he'd be the favorite at that postion, but he sucks.

Usually RB wins in a situation like that, but I don't see any of the RBs aside from Lacy having a starting job (and Ball) but Tavon Austin, to me is the choice, unless he gets hurt.

Thanks, Tzimisce
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

I dunno how much you travel over there, but there's literally never any respect for the Broncos or their players in NFLGen or NFLComparisons. It's the way it goes. But yeah, Aaron Dobson as OROY LOL okay.

Since EJ Manuel is the only QB with a chance, he'd be the favorite at that postion, but he sucks.

Usually RB wins in a situation like that, but I don't see any of the RBs aside from Lacy having a starting job (and Ball) but Tavon Austin, to me is the choice, unless he gets hurt.

Too many who don't know what they are talking about but act like they do instead of knowing when their opinion might not be on a solid footing. Can't stand it. And by nature of the amount of members too many to argue with, hence too much to keep track of. I usually just read through the News and Draft forum. NFL General is a waste of time. I prefer the knowledgable peeps in these quarters here.

by Joe_is_the_best

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: