Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Day 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20863
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Pitt grabbed Nick Williams. Kwame Geathers and TJ Barnes are both still out there at the NT spot.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GFalcon


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 8660
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish we would just take a chance on darick with one of our three 7th round picks, hes from GA, put the kid on a short leash, if blows it, its just a 7th round pick
_________________

mack. ^
Justin Upton Stat Tracker: 12 HR 18 RBI .302 BA
Proud Air Traffic Control Student In Training!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13861
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFalcon wrote:
i wish we would just take a chance on darick with one of our three 7th round picks, hes from GA, put the kid on a short leash, if blows it, its just a 7th round pick

Or Bray Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20863
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
i wish we would just take a chance on darick with one of our three 7th round picks, hes from GA, put the kid on a short leash, if blows it, its just a 7th round pick

Or Bray Very Happy


I think he meant drafting football players Wink
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13861
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
i wish we would just take a chance on darick with one of our three 7th round picks, hes from GA, put the kid on a short leash, if blows it, its just a 7th round pick

Or Bray Very Happy


I think he meant drafting football players Wink

Figured I'd give you a laugh. At least he's a better pro prospect than Murray will be, just has a lot more concerns...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20863
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
i wish we would just take a chance on darick with one of our three 7th round picks, hes from GA, put the kid on a short leash, if blows it, its just a 7th round pick

Or Bray Very Happy


I think he meant drafting football players Wink

Figured I'd give you a laugh. At least he's a better pro prospect than Murray, just has a lot more concerns...


You know my feelings about Murray probably, but for some reason, Murray will probably be a day 2 player next year.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20863
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BJ Daniels > Tyler Bray Very Happy
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13861
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
BJ Daniels > Tyler Bray Very Happy

Lol it has to do with their offense, but I see your point.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13861
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ready for these picks. Some solid high ceiling guys out there
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20863
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT first pick. TJ Barnes is the obvious choice since he has been leaked to the team, but Geathers or Pena wouldnt shock me.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13861
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
DT first pick. TJ Barnes is the obvious choice since he has been leaked to the team, but Geathers or Pena wouldnt shock me.

Semisi Tokolahi
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20863
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
DT first pick. TJ Barnes is the obvious choice since he has been leaked to the team, but Geathers or Pena wouldnt shock me.

Semisi Tokolahi


Im going with the south connection with DTs. TD has drafted Jerry(Ole Miss), Robinson(South Carolina), Peters(Kentucky), and Walker(Ga Tech).
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13861
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
DT first pick. TJ Barnes is the obvious choice since he has been leaked to the team, but Geathers or Pena wouldnt shock me.

Semisi Tokolahi


Im going with the south connection with DTs. TD has drafted Jerry(Ole Miss), Robinson(South Carolina), Peters(Kentucky), and Walker(Ga Tech).

You save the GA Tech dudes for UDFA. Take Semisi Tokolahi now and you get him and Barnes theoretically.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 4001
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Geathers and Bray, but I bet no ones heard of either of the players.
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
terrell123


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 4627
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's our safeties..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group