Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams Prospect Profile: WR Stedman Bailey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Supersuavesky


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 27406
Location: Anywhere But Here
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bailey is 5-10. That's not a midget. Laughing
_________________
PSN: Suavesky

iPwn wrote:
I'd rather be ignorant to others' ignorance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17004
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersuavesky wrote:
Bailey is 5-10. That's not a midget. Laughing
In the NFL it is!
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 35632
Location: PAUL GEORGE'S BED!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
Bailey is 5-10. That's not a midget. Laughing
In the NFL it is!


lol no. That's avg. That's midget size in the NBA.

5'10 is perfect for him.
_________________

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Supersuavesky


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 27406
Location: Anywhere But Here
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
Bailey is 5-10. That's not a midget. Laughing
In the NFL it is!
Not really. It's pretty much normal.
_________________
PSN: Suavesky

iPwn wrote:
I'd rather be ignorant to others' ignorance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4291
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea what numbee Bailey is gunna be?
_________________
2014 Draft Wish List for the 2nd Overall Pick-
**In Order**

1. Jadeveon Clowney
2. Greg Robinson
3. Mike Evans
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ramsfan28


Moderator
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Posts: 6958
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
I. Hate. You.

Why do all my favorite prospects always go to rival teams?

Backwards from last year, Bobby Wagner and Russell Wilson went to Seattle, Colin Jones to San Francisco in 2011, George Selvie to the Rams and Kam Chancellor to the Hawks in 2010, Aaron Curry to the Hawks in 2009, and the list could go on.

Now the Rams grab the one, the only, Studman Beastly. Enjoy his ability guys, hopefully he dominates vs everyone by Arizona.


Oh you're one to talk...the Cardinals just had themselves a sick draft day! I think all Rams fans here are on the same page. Very well done by your team.
_________________


Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF


ViolentMonk71 wrote:


We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50206
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
khodder wrote:
I. Hate. You.

Why do all my favorite prospects always go to rival teams?

Backwards from last year, Bobby Wagner and Russell Wilson went to Seattle, Colin Jones to San Francisco in 2011, George Selvie to the Rams and Kam Chancellor to the Hawks in 2010, Aaron Curry to the Hawks in 2009, and the list could go on.

Now the Rams grab the one, the only, Studman Beastly. Enjoy his ability guys, hopefully he dominates vs everyone by Arizona.


Oh you're one to talk...the Cardinals just had themselves a sick draft day! I think all Rams fans here are on the same page. Very well done by your team.


Yeah, but the guys that I love in the draft never end up in Arizona.
_________________
FFMD 2014 - ARIZONA CARDINALS GM - CLICK ME - YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
ajhicks11


Joined: 15 Jan 2010
Posts: 681
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more and more I watch this guy. The more and more excited I get. I'm about as excited about him as I am about Tavon. I know that we all want to see Quick break through this year. While I think Quick will be on the field a lot more, I could see Bailey starting ahead of him. His routes are so good, so good. His hands, tracking ability, and go up to get the ball ability are outstanding as well.

I could see the depth going Givens, Bailey, Austin(slot), Quick, Pettis
_________________
GO RAMS

Pick 2 and 13
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ray


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 558
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a guy by the name of Santonio Holmes He's 5"10 and turned out to be a very productive football player I think I spelled it right lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17004
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray wrote:
There's a guy by the name of Santonio Holmes He's 5"10 and turned out to be a very productive football player I think I spelled it right lol
He's a mess.

But Holmes is more athletic than Bailey is.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 35632
Location: PAUL GEORGE'S BED!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the soggy baby.
_________________

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4291
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Check out the soggy baby.


Siggy*. Nice bro. I have a really good feeling about Bailey.
_________________
2014 Draft Wish List for the 2nd Overall Pick-
**In Order**

1. Jadeveon Clowney
2. Greg Robinson
3. Mike Evans
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Brodie


Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 1616
Location: Oakland
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Check out the soggy baby.


Any chance you gonna do a Stacy one in the future?
_________________


Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 43775
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Ray wrote:
There's a guy by the name of Santonio Holmes He's 5"10 and turned out to be a very productive football player I think I spelled it right lol
He's a mess.

But Holmes is more athletic than Bailey is.


Derrick Mason...a former Fisher player.
_________________

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17004
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Check out the soggy baby.


Siggy*. Nice bro. I have a really good feeling about Bailey.
He definitely meant soggy.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group