Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With the 87th Pick in the NFL Draft, Jordan Hill
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NFL_Announcer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
http://prod.video.seahawks.clubs.nfl.com//SEA/videos/dct/video_audio/2013/04-April/130426-carroll-schneider-650.mp4

Pete Carroll is great don't get me wrong, he commands a great amount of respect from the players, but John Schneider is a freaking genius. Sorry but Pete looks like a peon as John explains his rationale.

I'd rather keep Schneider over Carroll any day. What a freaking beast of a GM. Ruskell LOL. Ruskell is to the Tecmo Super Bowl NE Patriots as Schneider is to the 49ers.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers. It's off seahawks.com but I extracted the raw video link because the video software on the site doesn't work on my browser Rolling Eyes .

NFL_Announcer wrote:
Tooki wrote:
http://prod.video.seahawks.clubs.nfl.com//SEA/videos/dct/video_audio/2013/04-April/130426-carroll-schneider-650.mp4

Pete Carroll is great don't get me wrong, he commands a great amount of respect from the players, but John Schneider is a freaking genius. Sorry but Pete looks like a peon as John explains his rationale.

I'd rather keep Schneider over Carroll any day. What a freaking beast of a GM. Ruskell LOL. Ruskell is to the Tecmo Super Bowl NE Patriots as Schneider is to the 49ers.

Schneider is a bloody genius though. Pete is going to retire sooner than later and I expect John to stay in town.
lards

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldve been good to get Jessie Williams. then me and Tooki would no longer be the only Hawk fans in Australia. Laughing

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm being very objective...

twitter: @lards90
Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lards wrote:
Wouldve been good to get Jessie Williams. then me and Tooki would no longer be the only Hawk fans in Australia. Laughing

Yeah Laughing

Who knows, the team might take a risk on him. He would be another player for Dan Quinn to work with.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the other thread, I like the fact that the FO is willing to put their thought process out there on the guys they draft. I like this pick more than the Michael pick from the standpoint that we have a definite need for interior pressure on the QB and we went out and pursued it. That thought isn't as much about the specific players we drafted as Michael was rated a lot higher for his position than Hill was, but more about addressing an immediate need for this club. Whether the club reached for this particular player or not will be decided in the future. Hopefully he can contribute.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:

Thank you

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that video Tooki. I had to pause it while watching and came across this gem and couldn't help but share it.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: