Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With the 62nd Pick in the NFL Draft, Christine Michael
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
Don't know if this has been pointed out already, but it's Christine Michael, not Christian Michael.

Thanks, Black_Mombo. I'll get right on that

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a superior athlete to Lynch coming out of college. Identical 40 times but Michael benched 28 times Lynch only 20. Lynch VERT= 36 Michael VERT= 43. Similar skill set. Both run with intent to F someone up. Both have great vision.

And going over everything Michael was a 5star prospect coming out of HS only behind Trent Richardson and Bryce Brown ahead of him.

The more I read the more I'm excited about this guy. We could be looking at Beast mode 2.0 .
SoS

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
#1 RB vertical leap (43 inches)
#1 RB cone (6.69 seconds)
#1 RB shuttle (4.02 seconds)
#9 RB 40-yard dash (4.43 seconds)
But #2 RB 40-yard dash for RB over 210 pounds.

Basically he floats like a butterfly, and stings like a locomotive.

Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry SoS, I have to do it Laughing I just want to pimp myself out a little here for when Michael's becomes a stud.

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Xavier Rhodes is a boss. He's going to be a really good CB in this league. He'll get some PI penalties early, but he'll figure it out.

Christine Michael might be the most talented RB in this class. If someone is wiling to take a chance in the character concerns, they'll get an exceptionally talented RB

http://www3.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=515018&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
He is absolutely not one of the three most talented and it's naive of you to suggest otherwise. Not to mention his injury history is troubling as well. He's an awful compliment for what we already (and yes, that's what I originally meant).
its naive of you not to see how talented he is

He's good, but there's no way he's above any of AA2, AB1, AB9, AC8, AE6, AF8, AH3, or AI2. You would have an argument with AD7 and AJ8, meaning he's borderline top 10 at his position.
AB9, AC8, AF5?, and AH3 don't even have a legit argument. AG4's game is more well rounded and more talented than all. The two you listed as arguable aren't even close Laughing

AG4 isn't someone I'd actually draft for here just because he's very similar to Turbin, all though quicker and a little faster.

He's falling because of a few injury concerns and his attitude. But based off of pure talent, AA2 and AB1 are the only guys I'd say are ahead of him. AE6 is a wild card, really AE6 is the same player with a little better hands and a better attitude and coming off a bigger injury.

Well I guess we all have our own evaluations, but I certainly don't agree with yours Laughing
AG4 is Michael.

Michael, join Irvin on the Tats, I was his biggest fan first, train Cool

For your viewing pleasure.

Also, his vertical and SS time are insane. Freak athlete.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
SoS

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have been suspiciously similar to liking the same players as our staff, albeit not at the same round (I believe you wanted Irvin in the 2nd/3rd and Michael in the 4th/5th, but that's just nitpicking).

I guess we should start listening to the players you like for us and narrow one of those guys down as our first pick Laughing
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
You have been suspiciously similar to liking the same players as our staff, albeit not at the same round (I believe you wanted Irvin in the 2nd/3rd and Michael in the 4th/5th, but that's just nitpicking).

I guess we should start listening to the players you like for us and narrow one of those guys down as our first pick Laughing
Usually when I say where I want players, I'm hoping based off of what others are saying they'll fall to us there. I remember when we did FFMD I realllllly wanted Bruce with that high 2nd Laughing

I may have similar approach to our FO. For early picks, I look for guys who are fantastic athletes. Then I look to see if the tape matches up with the numbers. It did for both Michael and Irvin.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
imani

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:

Usually when I say where I want players, I'm hoping based off of what others are saying they'll fall to us there. I remember when we did FFMD I realllllly wanted Bruce with that high 2nd Laughing

I may have similar approach to our FO. For early picks, I look for guys who are fantastic athletes. Then I look to see if the tape matches up with the numbers. It did for both Michael and Irvin.

It honestly doesn't surprise me. People put scouts and GM's on such a high pedestal, but at the end of the day it's just football knowledge and evaluation skills. If you do your due diligence with research and fact checking, it shows.... Anxious Laughing

You and SoS have come a long way

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Quote:

is that all true?? wow!

WINTER IS COMING
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
SoS wrote:
Quote:

is that all true?? wow!

It's all true, he's a beast Laughing
SoS

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call by Mayock pre-draft.

Quote:
NFL Network's Mike Mayock suggested that Texas A&M RB Christine Michael has a chance to go in the second round despite character concerns.

Michael landed in Kevin Sumlin's doghouse as a senior and was accused of missing Combine interviews due to "oversleeping." His talent remains the best among any tailback in the 2013 draft. Michael "has rehabbed his image since the East-West game," said Mayock. "His talent is crazy. ... I have trouble seeing him getting out of the second round just because his physical traits are so good."

silus

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
He's a superior athlete to Lynch coming out of college. Identical 40 times but Michael benched 28 times Lynch only 20. Lynch VERT= 36 Michael VERT= 43. Similar skill set. Both run with intent to F someone up. Both have great vision.

And going over everything Michael was a 5star prospect coming out of HS only behind Trent Richardson and Bryce Brown ahead of him.

The more I read the more I'm excited about this guy. We could be looking at Beast mode 2.0 .

Getting into beast mode isn't about your combine workout or who looks the best with their shirt off. Asked how he gets himself into 'beast mode,' Lynch replied: “That ain't the way it work. Beast mode is already inside of you.”
Plush

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super freak. His name shalt be Rick James henceforth!!!!!!!
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
Super freak. His name shalt be Rick James henceforth!!!!!!!

SOLD his nick name is now rick jame b....! lol

WINTER IS COMING
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christine Michael tweeted this 10 days before the draft. Pretty cool we drafted a player who really wanted to play for us.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loving this guy already

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: