Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Robert Alford | Round 2 | Pick 60
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
RIZE FALCONS wrote:
Na dude i knew who we were targeting and I was ok with that trade because he was can't miss we gave up a third to get a can't miss guy did we come on man trust him if u want but the DUDE is human and he did make a mistake the vikings were targeting Rhodes he got SPOOKED say what u want i am a falcon fan but he sucked so far !! And so what he said he would'nt been there did he know I doubt it !
Trufant hasn't even played a down in the NFL yet. Relax. Maybe if he is a bust five years from now, you can bash TD for the move. But right now, he could be a future All Pro for all we know. And if that's a case, a third is nothing.

Swoosh basically covered it.

The amount if freaking out going on is crazy. I'm just excited to get defensive upgrades in general.

Not mad at picking Trufant and Alford I just think we could have gotten Trufant Brown and a third player without trading up Dimintroff got spooked! Come on man a third is a third and that coulda been Okafor on top of the two corner backs i liked Trufant and still do i just think trading a third to get him was to much IMO ! Also I don't understand why we need to trade up in every draft ?
FalconAttack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RIZE FALCONS"] he did make a mistake the vikings were targeting Rhodes he got SPOOKED say what u want i am a falcon fan but he sucked so far !! [quote]

As does your opinion from now on for ANYTHING.
You're laughable and probably still have a shrine for Vicks jock.

I love the picks so far.

We got instant talent and depth at a crucial position.

SO sit back and continue crying, complaining and kick your freakin feet like a child.

The more you do so, the harder I laugh and it does give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

In TD and Nolan we trust.
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIZE FALCONS wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
Wasn't shocked at the pick. Just felt like DE should have been the choice. But anyway, still excited to watch this secondary. In TD I trust.

I don't trust TD when it comes to the draft this year I trust he needs to reliquinsh the reigns and let someone else draft he has traded up we didn't need to, to get a guy that would have been there and by the way we lose a 3rd which we desperately needed and when we should've traded up to get OLB Brown we don't I just don't think TD knows what the @#$# he is doing !!!!!!!! so NO NO to TD we trust!

Please thow some periods there. It's almost impossible to understand what your trying to say.

And this is just a ridiculous over reaction. Vikes were clearly gonna to take a corner, maybe Rhodes or maybe trufant... Who knows. What we do know is that we to to make the choice of who we wanted and didn't have to hope one guys stays on he board, which would have been extremely unlikely with NE there at 29.

Fans are not scouts or personnel guys. We dont know who is rated where. Okafor is a perfect example, most thought he would be a solid 1st pick for us, now he still available in the 4th. Every team has had a pick so far. What does this tell us? That all of them are stupid for passing up a first round talent or he wasnt that highly thought of to begin with?
tech2186

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is everyone attacking Rize Falcons because he disagrees with the strategy? That's his opinion which we should all respect regardless if you disagree. And TD doesn't always make the right decisions. "In TD I Trust" is thrown around pretty loosely around here as if the guy is a god. Not having a 3rd did hurt us and that is true. Now we won't know how bad until the draft is over. But just because a fan doesn't agree with strategy doesn't make him a bad fan. Grow up guys.

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
Why is everyone attacking Rize Falcons because he disagrees with the strategy? That's his opinion which we should all respect regardless if you disagree. And TD doesn't always make the right decisions. "In TD I Trust" is thrown around pretty loosely around here as if the guy is a god. Not having a 3rd did hurt us and that is true. Now we won't know how bad until the draft is over. But just because a fan doesn't agree with strategy doesn't make him a bad fan. Grow up guys.

No one is attacking him. However we are allowed to disagree and he makes it pretty easy to do so.
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

No one is attacking him. However we are allowed to disagree and he makes it pretty easy to do so.
Also the tone and grammar of his arguments are that of an 8-year-old jacked up on coke

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
devils1854

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:

I strongly agree with this. He was the one that took Peria Jerry, moved into the first for T-Rex arm Sam Baker, still cant draft a CB to save his life(Owens, Franks, Jackson), and has never properly addressed the defensive end position in 5 years.

#JDI
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think TD was definitely targeting DE with his 2nd. Tank, Margus Hunt, Corey Lemonier were probably on our board, and he was hoping at least one of them fell to us. With all of them taken, he took best value pick at a thin position.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's whatever the way I look at it complaining on the internet isn't going to do anything to change who we drafted so best to just accept it and hope everything comes together. I am a bit shocked though at the pick.... we should've gotten Arthur Brown or sat at 30 and taken Ogletree then drafted Alford and signed a vet CB idk im starting to wonder about TD...

#FreeToddGurley
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Desmond Trufant was the pick we needed. Alford isn't going to be a day 1 starter. Trufant is. We couldn't afford to go into the season with that big of a hole at CB. We got to 10 yards from the SB with a similar D-line we have now. Definitely could be upgraded, but it was sufficient last season. The secondary was the major core that had been dismantled. Needed to fill that void with immediate impact players.

I really like both picks. Was shocked at the Alford pick at first, but I have really warmed up to it. Dabba Deuce is getting way older and had some injury issues last year, so Alford is nice insurance/starter for the future.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
swoosh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:
I think TD was definitely targeting DE with his 2nd. Tank, Margus Hunt, Corey Lemonier were probably on our board, and he was hoping at least one of them fell to us. With all of them taken, he took best value pick at a thin position.
He was still on the board, but I think you might be right by thinking Tank and Hunt were the two targets at DE.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="FalconAttack"][quote="RIZE FALCONS"] he did make a mistake the vikings were targeting Rhodes he got SPOOKED say what u want i am a falcon fan but he sucked so far !!
Quote:

As does your opinion from now on for ANYTHING.
You're laughable and probably still have a shrine for Vicks jock.

I love the picks so far.

We got instant talent and depth at a crucial position.

SO sit back and continue crying, complaining and kick your freakin feet like a child.

The more you do so, the harder I laugh and it does give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

In TD and Nolan we trust.

Good for u buddy but getting on here once in awhile to comment on my opinion is laughable and like i said and u sorely missed i said that was my opinion so attack my grammar attack what u want but pal look at your title Shockatfalcons your a moron and whoever disagrees with my opinion is a moron because my argument is credible he has made many mistakes just like everybody elses if that argument is of a 8 year old child then he is apretty smart child and at the end of day my opinion will be my opinion and you guys who decided to waste time to bash remember u will still be morons at the end of day! FalconAttack=Moron
look it up in the Dictionary there is a pic! I GUESS FAT DUDES SITTING ON THE COUCH EATING CHEETOS ARE VERY BOLD ON FORUMS I WILL CONTINUE TELLING MY OPINION WHILE YOU CONTINUE STUFFING YOUR FACE WHILE WATCHING YOUR MANCRUSH ON TD!!

Last edited by RIZE FALCONS on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

Please explain what is so easy to disagree with I am anxious to hear your side of my opinion that so wrong since it was my opinion that is being hammered ! Its true what they say every fan base has dummies but I guess there have to be because they need somebody to work the parking lots outside the stadium on Sundays! =>shockatfalcons and =>falconattack and u eagles
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIZE FALCONS wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

Please explain what is so easy to disagree with I am anxious to hear your side of my opinion that so wrong since it was my opinion that is being hammered ! Its true what they say every fan base has dummies but I guess there have to be because they need somebody to work the parking lots outside the stadium on Sundays! =>shockatfalcons and =>falconattack and u eagles

I already did but ill give you the short version and then you can go back and read the original post.

You have no idea who MN wanted. What we do know is that they wanted a corner, as evidenced by the Rhodes pick. So how did TD get spooked. You can not say definitively who would have been there at 30. Its not arguable.
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
RIZE FALCONS wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

I already did but ill give you the short version and then you can go back and read the original post.

You have no idea who MN wanted. What we do know is that they wanted a corner, as evidenced by the Rhodes pick. So how did TD get spooked. You can not say definitively who would have been there at 30. Its not arguable.

Ok TD didn't know who they wanted so he ASSUMED they would take Trufant so nobody was sure what Minnesota would do, the point is arguable from both sides and I gave my opinion which you challenged.
So lets see we all learned that assuming makes an [inappropriate/removed] out of you and me and opinions are like aholes everybodys has them SO LET ME HAVE MINE HOMIE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: