Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Picks That would be a surprise but would fit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HTTR21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Picks That would be a surprise but would fit. Reply with quote

Just wondering who would sunrise you that the skins picked but wouldn't mind getting.

Mine in the second would be

1. Kilo Alonso- I dunno if he really fits the 3-4 but the dudes really athletic great coverage linebacker. And has a year to build strength and some weight a some mentoring by Lo Flo I think he'd be a stud. Yours?

<Props to Rase for the Awesome sig>
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie Lacy. He's one of my favorite prospects in the draft but I don't see the Redskins taking a RB so high because they have Morris and Shanahan doesn't take RBs that high.

Any DL or OLB would qualify also. Not that there aren't ones that don't fit our scheme, their are, but much like RB we have a starter and depth players at those positions, so if be shocked if we took those positons so high.

Last edited by turtle28 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to go with a WR like Robert Woods or Terrance Williams. I truly hope that its a FS, but if its not, its going to be the best available guy.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
BigJohnson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love Kiko Alonso, I think he's going to be an absolute stud in this league so I wouldn't at all be upset with that pick.

I'm going to go with Stedman Bailey though. He's just a well rounded football player and I see him being one of the best receivers from this class. Catches everything thrown his way, and can separate like no other. Wouldn't be upset with him at 51 either.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keenan Allen. Griffin needs a jump ball deep threat like Romo needs Dez. Garcon is nice, injuries and all. More weapons. if not a safety

Griffin, Morris, Allen, heavenly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: