Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What to expect from Saints on 2nd day of draft… QB maybe?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Spartica4Real


Joined: 26 Jan 2013
Posts: 4443
Location: Louisiana (NS922 on the sig)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB Connoisseur wrote:
sammymvpknight wrote:
Lots of good WRs still available. Swope? That without be awesome. Chase Thomas is also still available.


I would weep tears of glorious joy if we can grab Ryan Swope.


Then we'd have a true slot reciever, with Moore and Colston outside, Morgan as the deep threat, Graham to stretch the field,and Nick Toonto come in some plays.

If we got Swope this would be the greatest Saints draft since 06 (on paper)
_________________

Saints
LSU
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thesolution


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 1884
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
QB Connoisseur wrote:
sammymvpknight wrote:
Lots of good WRs still available. Swope? That without be awesome. Chase Thomas is also still available.


I would weep tears of glorious joy if we can grab Ryan Swope.


Then we'd have a true slot reciever, with Moore and Colston outside, Morgan as the deep threat, Graham to stretch the field,and Nick Toonto come in some plays.

If we got Swope this would be the greatest Saints draft since 06 (on paper)


Moore and Colston is slot receivers. We need another outside receiver. .
_________________

Copyrighted by Kiltman
My Second Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Canadian Saint


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 2206
Location: Canada!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're having a killer draft all around. We picked 2 guys who Mayock said had 1st round talent, and even had teams draw them in for the late 1st in some mocks. Yet we got both in the 3rd. Add in Vaccaro, a probable day 1 starter at S, that's a great haul.

I'm really happy.

With Payton saying we were looking at Wheaton, I'm guessing we'll be taking a WR with our next pick.
_________________



NFL: New Orleans Saints
NHL: Edmonton Oilers
MLB: Minnesota Twins/ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spartica4Real


Joined: 26 Jan 2013
Posts: 4443
Location: Louisiana (NS922 on the sig)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesolution wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
QB Connoisseur wrote:
sammymvpknight wrote:
Lots of good WRs still available. Swope? That without be awesome. Chase Thomas is also still available.


I would weep tears of glorious joy if we can grab Ryan Swope.


Then we'd have a true slot reciever, with Moore and Colston outside, Morgan as the deep threat, Graham to stretch the field,and Nick Toonto come in some plays.

If we got Swope this would be the greatest Saints draft since 06 (on paper)


Moore and Colston is slot receivers. We need another outside receiver. .


Neither of them are true slot recievers like this guy. This allows Swope to be in the slot full time and Colston and Moore on the outside, with Graham inside, and Morgan deep.
_________________

Saints
LSU
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raves


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 17760
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted Keenan Allen because he can play outside or in the slot at an elite level... Sad
_________________

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whodatworm23


Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 3160
Location: Nawlins
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
I wanted Keenan Allen because he can play outside or in the slot at an elite level... Sad


Payton said that coming into todays draft's 2nd day that Terron Armstead and Jonathan Jenkins were 1 & 2 on their big board.
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group