Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Day 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: 2013 NFL Draft Day 2 Reply with quote

Atlanta Falcons Day 2

Round 2 | Pick 60 |

Don't spoil picks!!!! Don't spoil picks!!!! Don't spoil picks!!!!

XBL GT: l JGOLD l Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow

Last edited by Jgoldiscool on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
swoosh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimitroff said he's targeting two or three players at 60. Most people assume it's going to be a defensive end, but I wouldn't rule out DT, LB or even DB. The Falcons looked at A LOT of defensive tackles, linebackers, cornerbacks, and safeties who should be available around 60. He really can't go wrong here, there's a bunch of defensive talent still on the board.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Dimitroff said he's targeting two or three players at 60. Most people assume it's going to be a defensive end, but I wouldn't rule out DT, LB or even DB. The Falcons looked at A LOT of defensive tackles, linebackers, cornerbacks, and safeties who should be available around 60. He really can't go wrong here, there's a bunch of defensive talent still on the board.

Idky anyone would try to assume what TD is going to do I think hes proven noone knows whats going on with his head during the draft (not saying that in a bad way)
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insane82 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Idky anyone would try to assume what TD is going to do I think hes proven noone knows whats going on with his head during the draft (not saying that in a bad way)
I predicted a trade up to 21-24 for Trufant for the past week. I'd completely disagree with that.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
swoosh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
Insane82 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

I predicted a trade up to 21-24 for Trufant for the past week. I'd completely disagree with that.
You also gave six other options. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Insane82 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Exactly! But I could def see a DT falling to us. Hope its Kwann short. I'd be happy with DT or DE

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Insane82 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Exactly! But I could def see a DT falling to us. Hope its Kwann short. I'd be happy with DT or DE

If a better DT/LB is avail, then take them over a DE. We can always bring Abe back and draft our DE of the future next year.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'd love to get Abe back, I'm not so sure he won't get picked up by someone else before we get a chance.

Really would not mind seeing us trade up for a guy like Tank. Or Te'o. Just so I can get an ND guy on our roster again. It's been WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too long. Mr. Green
FalconsMVP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a 1 round mock and had us trading up to 22 to take Jamar Taylor, so I got the trade right and position, but not the player Laughing unfortunately, everything else in the draft was essentially wrong except for like 3 picks, but I was proud of myself regardless hahahaha

As for this round, if we trade up and take Carradine? Holy poop. Would be amazing. But I dont see it happening without our 3rd, unless we throw in future picks, which I doubt. Maybe he will fall to us?! That would be nice, but unlikely. I def feel like a DE/OLB should be the position to go for.

Will Sean Porter be there in the 4th? We seemed to be really high on him.

Adopt A Falcon:

Desmond Trufant (2 tackles, 1 PD)
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Insane82 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

then when you put a gun to my head, I said Trufant.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Patro14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as the pick is focused on a D-Lineman, I will be okay with it. Hopefully an inmediate starter.

I'm ready for some more owning from Dimitroff.
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Insane82 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Like almost everyone else in the thread Laughing

Usually TDs first round picks aren't that tough to call, IMO. A lot of people have called his first round pick every year except for 2011 (and 08 if you count Baker).

Is it bad that I kind of want Cyprien to fall to us? I know we need pass rushers, but Cyprien just seems like a monster to me.

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
swoosh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Insane82 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Like almost everyone else in the thread Laughing

Usually TDs first round picks aren't that tough to call, IMO. A lot of people have called his first round pick every year except for 2011 (and 08 if you count Baker).

Is it bad that I kind of want Cyprien to fall to us? I know we need pass rushers, but Cyprien just seems like a monster to me.
I'd love Cyprien. I think safety is a darkhorse pick at 60.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Khaseem Greene, badly. Unless Carridine falls. But with the way the draft is going, especially for linebackers, I wouldn't be shocked to see either at our pick.

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Insane82

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
Insane82 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Let me rephrase I meant that in more of noone can read TDs mind in the Mid-Late rounds. The Lamar Holmes and Corey Peters picks is basically what Im going off of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: