You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Friday NFL Draft Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyTitan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2) Tank/Cyprien..I guess I'd like Woods if these two are gone

3a/3b) Slay/Poyer/Shamarko/JJ Wilcox

If we trade for Vinny Curry I'd give up a 5th, but I don't think we'll trade for him
justing101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
USA Today's Mike Garafolo compares Tank Carradine's knee situation to Da'Quan Bowers' in 2011.
Carradine tore his ACL last November. He was able to run pretty fast in a straight line at his April 20 Pro Day, but the results of Carradine's medical recheck at the Combine "weren't very good." The fear amongst NFL teams regarding Bowers was that his knee injury was degenerative. Clubs may have the same fear of Carradine. We still wouldn't be surprised if Tank went in round two.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
Quote:
USA Today's Mike Garafolo compares Tank Carradine's knee situation to Da'Quan Bowers' in 2011.
Carradine tore his ACL last November. He was able to run pretty fast in a straight line at his April 20 Pro Day, but the results of Carradine's medical recheck at the Combine "weren't very good." The fear amongst NFL teams regarding Bowers was that his knee injury was degenerative. Clubs may have the same fear of Carradine. We still wouldn't be surprised if Tank went in round two.

*Gulp* Confused
VinceYoung1010

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiTaN NaTioN!! wrote:
Moore or Carradine in the 2nd, and Da'Rick Rodgers in the 3rd. I know people won't like the Rodgers pick, but if this guy can keep his head on straight, which I believe he can, I think he will have a better career than anyone else in the draft at his position.

I agree with Carradine or Moore but what makes you believe that Rodgers can keep his head on straight. All I heard about when he was at UT was about all of the chances he kept getting to play and be smart and he messed it up every time. What's different now with more money, more entitlement, and more access to things that could get him into trouble? That being said, I see his talent and I like him and wouldn't be too upset if we picked him, I just think it's too much of a gamble after the Britt saga.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse my ignorance, but how do we have the 10th pick in the first round, but 8th pick in the 2nd round?
ironlion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Excuse my ignorance, but how do we have the 10th pick in the first round, but 8th pick in the 2nd round?

We had the same record as buffalo and New York. Since NY got 8 due to schedule strength in the first, the nfl rotates the following rounds to make it fair.
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My big board for today

Jamar Taylor
Tank Carradine
Justin Hunter
Quinton Patton
Darius Slay
Johnathan Banks
Jonathan Cyprien
Alex Okafor
Keenan Allen
Robert Woods
John Jenkins
Jesse Williams
Sanders Commings
Kiko Alonso
TitanMan30

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The offense has an identity for the first time in years. I believe tonight will be dedicated to fixing the defense. I am all for taking the best defender available at 40. I prefer a defensive lineman but I'm not going to lie. If Mante Teo is available he will surely entice Ruston. I love Colin Mccarthy but he will never be able to stay healthy. Teo was so overrated he has officially become underrated again. His fall from grace has been awful over the past 4 months. I cannot imagine how motivated he is to prove everybody wrong. I get really giddy over certain players who are pegged by everybody to be failures. This kid is one of the most decorated lbs to come out of college in years. He might be a tad slow but lined up next to the ultra fast Zach Brown and the pass rushing force of Akeem Ayers. I see a player who could see his full potential playing for the small market titans. Besides Samoan football players are absolutely dominating right now. Titans need a leader on defense. I dont see one on the team.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're not taking Te'o. Period.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Bulluck will announce our 2nd round pick tonight.
coleman51

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go! Bout 9 minutes out from the start of round two. Therald Simon anyone? Laughing

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
s_camp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:

At this point, that's about the only thing I care about. So excited about round 1 that only Te'o could mess this draft up for me.

I will say thought that I'd rather a DL (DT, preferably) than a WR.
VinceYoung1010

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

At this point, that's about the only thing I care about. So excited about round 1 that only Te'o could mess this draft up for me.

I will say thought that I'd rather a DL (DT, preferably) than a WR.

exactly, just because you know the guy's name doesn't mean he's a fit for our team.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much talent left on the board. If Carradine slips to us I would like to see him be the pick but I would be okay with taking one of the wide receivers (Hunter/Woods/Allen). Any of those three could start for us and help Locker even more. But this pick probably needs to be D-Line. Give me the best DE on the board (please not Margus Hunt) or a CB (Banks or Taylor).
EddieGeorge27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are on the clock

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: