Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Uniforms

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Uniforms Reply with quote

Okay, so I know this may be random and all but today the Vikings and Dolphins released their new Nike uniforms. The Jags already unveiled theirs like 2 weeks ago. Seattle got all new uniforms last year. What I'm getting at here is teams are slowly but surely getting new looks as we semi-move on into a newer era. When do y'all think the Falcons decide to update the uni? I personally am all for it with the new Nike uniforms. I think we could use an update. I personally want to see us go with all black tops like our throw backs only using our current logo on the sleeves and maybe changing the font on the numbers a bit. Same color scheme though white numbers with the red outlines. Maybe red or grey pants. Black or red helmet with current logo maybe a stripe. What yall think? How long will it be before Nike changes most of the teams' unis?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know people will raging about this. Claiming "Falcons don't need new uniforms etc etc". But I think it'd be cool to get a new uniform design in the nearish future. I was thinking how cool it would be to maybe snag a design similar to Mizzou's yellow top/black bottom look. I might post a pic later.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
I know people will raging about this. Claiming "Falcons don't need new uniforms etc etc". But I think it'd be cool to get a new uniform design in the nearish future. I was thinking how cool it would be to maybe snag a design similar to Mizzou's yellow top/black bottom look. I might post a pic later.

Haha oh I bet they will. Oh well. But yeah I agree with you on the Mizzou unis I love those. Maybe not that drastic but something along those lines

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How often do we need to change uniforms? We've only had our current ones for five maybe ten years, I think they look pretty good (although I wish we'd whip out the black ones more often those are sick)

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: