Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Possible 2nd round targets
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hokie


Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 867
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Possible 2nd round targets Reply with quote

RB Eddie Lacy
RB Giovanni Benard
RB Jonathan Franklin
RB Monte Ball

WR Justin Hunter
WR Keenan Allen

OT Menelik Watson
OT Terron Armstead

DE Cornellius Carradine
DE Damontre Moore
DE Alex Okafor

OLB Arthur Brown
OLB Khaseem Greene
OLB Sio Moore

ILB Manti Te'o
ILB Kevin Minter

S Jonathan Cyprien
S Shamarko Thomas
S Bacarri Rambo
S Phillip Thomas
S D.J. Swearinger

CB???

I feel confident that our pick at 37 will be one of these guys, and possibly 53 as well. I'm REALLY hoping for Cyprien or Brown at 37 then BPA at that point. Some amazing scenarios?

Brown/Swearinger
Cyprien/Bernard or Franklin
Hunter/Swearinger
Cyprien/Watson

Any of those combinations and I'll be absolutely thrilled. I don't look for us to take a WR in round 2, but stranger things have happened. Safety has to be one of these next two picks (right?), and OT or RB also seem like very likely possibilities. Do you pass on a Arthur Brown if he's there?

Fingers crossed for Cyprien.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE DUKE


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 15822
Location: Centerville, OH
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyprien/Franklin would be ideal for me. I'd be happy with Lacy/Swearinger. I would be OK with Hunter, that would give us 4 guys 6'4" or taller on the field at once if need be with AJ/Hunter/Gresham/Eifert, and Hunter is a deep threat.
_________________

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23569
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
Cyprien/Franklin would be ideal for me. I'd be happy with Lacy/Swearinger. I would be OK with Hunter, that would give us 4 guys 6'4" or taller on the field at once if need be with AJ/Hunter/Gresham/Eifert, and Hunter is a deep threat.


Cyprien/Franklin is it for me.
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 17122
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyprien and Brown/Minter...
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ark23


Joined: 04 Dec 2012
Posts: 1573
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Cyprien and Brown/Minter...
If we landed Cyprien and Arthur Brown I just might lose it. Those are two of my top fifteen guys and two prospect-crushes. You saying that is getting my hopes up.

If I had to guess I'd say either Cyprien/Bernard or Lacy/Swearinger will be the choice. But ideally Cyprien/Brown or Cyprien/Lacy would be the way we go. Don't rule out a Carradine/Swearinger second round.

Lotta good options. I'm hoping we don't take Te'o, Minter, Gio, Damontre, Okafor, Keenan Allen or Khaseem Greene. The rest of the guys I wouldn't hate. But I'd love to end up with Arthur Brown, Cyprien, Lacy, Swearinger or Carradine - in that order.

I think we go Fragel or a falling D-end at 84.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23569
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Cyprien and Bernard/Franklin or brown/Swearinger/ellington
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hokie


Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 867
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like we're all in agreement that we want Cyprien at 37. As for me, I'll be pretty happy with Cyprien and BPA (preferably a RB like Bernard or Franklin). Really just want Cyprien at this point. .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 17122
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still mad the Ravens took Matt Elam. At least we have some big TEs that will be a mis-match for him. Really hope we can get Cyprien because I'm not fond of a lot of the other safeties...
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RedGreenShow


Joined: 05 Feb 2012
Posts: 1674
Location: Nati
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys I Really Want:
Eddie Lacy
Arthur Brown
Jonathan Cyprien
Johnathan Banks
Jamar Taylor
Tank Carradine
Johnathan Franklin

Guys I Would Be Happy With:
DJ Swearinger
Sio Moore
Blidi-Wreh Wilson
Khaseem Greene
Andre Ellington
Johnathan Franklin
Alex Okafor
Justin Hunter
Kevin Minter
_________________
[quote="YoursTruly"]He doesn't get the ball because he is shut down. Zero seperation. It is my understanding that Elite WR should be able to do this when their number is called. AJ gets shut down relatively easy.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5807
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we took a TE, I doubt it's a WR.

So Cyprien and one of the RBs. If they really love Lacy, they could try to trade up with 53 to get him. No way I would let Cyprien get by IF they really like him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19415
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Since we took a TE, I doubt it's a WR.

So Cyprien and one of the RBs. If they really love Lacy, they could try to trade up with 53 to get him. No way I would let Cyprien get by IF they really like him.

From what i'm reading, the team doesn't like him at all.

I think you guys are going to be really disappointed.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6166
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at 37 i want:

DJ Swearinger/Jonathan Cyprien
Arthur Brown/Kevin Minter
Eddie Lacy


i really wouldnt be suprised if they went a route like Menelik Watson and Eddie Lacy or something. I will be really upset if we dont get one of the last 2 good safeties
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5807
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
Since we took a TE, I doubt it's a WR.

So Cyprien and one of the RBs. If they really love Lacy, they could try to trade up with 53 to get him. No way I would let Cyprien get by IF they really like him.

From what i'm reading, the team doesn't like him at all.

I think you guys are going to be really disappointed.


What are you reading?

My biggest fear is that with the run on safeties already started, not much will be left at #53. If they really like Lacy, then fine. But there will still be quality RBs at 53.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 19415
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
theJ wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
Since we took a TE, I doubt it's a WR.

So Cyprien and one of the RBs. If they really love Lacy, they could try to trade up with 53 to get him. No way I would let Cyprien get by IF they really like him.

From what i'm reading, the team doesn't like him at all.

I think you guys are going to be really disappointed.


What are you reading?

My biggest fear is that with the run on safeties already started, not much will be left at #53. If they really like Lacy, then fine. But there will still be quality RBs at 53.

This is coming mainly from Reedy. He could be wrong. But he claims the team wasn't even considering him at 21. That tells me there will probably be other guys left at 37 that they were considering at 21.

But, again, he could wrong. We'll find out.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE DUKE


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 15822
Location: Centerville, OH
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiper's mock 2nd this morning has us taking Teo. I don't see that at all.
_________________

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group