Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1st round, 27th overall pick: WR DeAndre Hopkins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are we doing "Nuk" chants at the game now when Hopkins makes plays? Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
So are we doing "Nuk" chants at the game now when Hopkins makes plays? Very Happy

I'm down!

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 1st round, 27th overall pick: WR DeAndre Hopkins Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/deandre-hopkins?id=2540165

Love the pick. I was on the Hopkins train since he declared for the draft. He has very good hands and is a very nice route runner. Good pick Rick Smith!
Good luck Nuk. Thats my lil cuz right there. You guys got a baller. Im a BIG time Falcons fan, but Houston has now become my favorite AFC team. Had to come over hear and show some love. Good luck guys. And I remember that picture in front of Deandre. Thats his daddy. My Big Cuz Steve. RIP my brother. I miss you.
terrell123

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtgrDtt6D4Q

there is a good video on him. Shows his consistency, his great hands and superb route running. He lacks top athleticism (good athlete not great though) but is a great run blocker. Will fit in nicely in Houston.

Overall A- from me, even considering Patterson on the board Wink

Good take. I like the video.

I like the pick. I, too, was in favor of Hopkins early. Now I'm just really hoping he learns how to use the bathroom in the toilet before he gets here.
Haha. He was already on the plane when that happened.
terrell123

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunnyracin wrote:
NUK!!!!!!!! Love the pick and glad we didnt pick Patterson over him.
So Am I. Mightve fell out of the 1st rd. Wink
treece300e

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 1st round, 27th overall pick: WR DeAndre Hopkins Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/deandre-hopkins?id=2540165

Love the pick. I was on the Hopkins train since he declared for the draft. He has very good hands and is a very nice route runner. Good pick Rick Smith!
Good luck Nuk. Thats my lil cuz right there. You guys got a baller. Im a BIG time Falcons fan, but Houston has now become my favorite AFC team. Had to come over hear and show some love. Good luck guys. And I remember that picture in front of Deandre. Thats his daddy. My Big Cuz Steve. RIP my brother. I miss you.

I've read about the tragic story with his mother and older brother, and I his ability to overcome such treacherous events built character, which is a big reason he was drafted by the Texans. I loved watching him play at Clemson, and I always liked him more than Watkins. Happy to have Deandre in a Texans uniform. If only we could get Tajh Boyd next year. Very Happy (P.S. I don't hate Schaub, I just really like Boyd.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: