Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1st Round (26): Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Kuhn

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpjCaXaPm1A&feature=player_embedded#t=195s

Datone at the Senior Bowl making Hugh Thornton look like a fool with his pants on the ground.

Gotta love how the top comment is directed solely at Packer fans Laughing

God I love this franchise... Dancing
Gopackgonerd

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkcfKzAaaI

I love this guy. He's so nice and speaks with a kind voice. Love his drive to be a good player too.. He wants to be like Micheal Strahan, i'd say that's a pretty good player to model after!

Glad we got yet again another humble guy to join the PACK!
boratt

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we brought up Strahan's name, I figured I'd go look at his NFL stats, just for kicks. First thing I thought was, "holy crap" what an amazing career. Then I thought to myself, self, what must Reggie White's season stats look like.

Literally jaw dropping.

http://www.nfl.com/player/reggiewhite/2503622/profile

sig courtesy of BrettFavre004. THANKS!!
palmy50

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, White is the best DL I have ever seen and I'm not real sure there is a close second. Man could truly do it all out there!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
Yeah, White is the best DL I have ever seen and I'm not real sure there is a close second. Man could truly do it all out there!

It's amazing for any player to put up those numbers. But he was a 300lb man. That makes it even more amazing.

There are HOF players, there are first ballot HOF players, and then there are guys like Reggie White who almost need a whole other hall, all to themselves.

There is a guy in the league now, he's just getting started, but he showed the kind of dominance last year that makes me want to watch every game he plays in. JJ Watt. It's not fair to start comparing him to a guy like Reggie, but the way he played last year, there has only been one other 300lb guy who's ever rushed the passer on that level. . . Nobody gets compared to Reggie White. NOBODY. Watt had one Reggie-like season.

sig courtesy of BrettFavre004. THANKS!!
palmy50

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boratt wrote:
palmy50 wrote:

It's amazing for any player to put up those numbers. But he was a 300lb man. That makes it even more amazing.

There are HOF players, there are first ballot HOF players, and then there are guys like Reggie White who almost need a whole other hall, all to themselves.

There is a guy in the league now, he's just getting started, but he showed the kind of dominance last year that makes me want to watch every game he plays in. JJ Watt. It's not fair to start comparing him to a guy like Reggie, but the way he played last year, there has only been one other 300lb guy who's ever rushed the passer on that level. . . Nobody gets compared to Reggie White. NOBODY. Watt had one Reggie-like season.

It's been said that Reggie played WELL above that 300lb mark also. Nothing like him, that's for sure!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: