Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Draft- First Round Discussion Thread- No Spoilers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Emerica


Joined: 12 Nov 2011
Posts: 1345
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
*you're

Yet another reason he's undraftable as far as I'm concerned.


He's undraftable because he wrote ''your'' instead of ''you're'' ?

Nice.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26305
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
imani wrote:
this is all practically guaranteeing Geno is going to be a good QB, huge chip on his shoulder. Hopefully the jags take him and turn it around


Worked for Brady Quinn


Yup, plays for the seahawks now Wink
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 21164
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
imani wrote:
this is all practically guaranteeing Geno is going to be a good QB, huge chip on his shoulder. Hopefully the jags take him and turn it around


Worked for Brady Quinn


Yup, plays for the seahawks now Wink

So we can expect him to grow his hair out, start rocking stubble, and wearing tons of plaid?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43127
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerica wrote:
iPwn wrote:
*you're

Yet another reason he's undraftable as far as I'm concerned.


He's undraftable because he wrote ''your'' instead of ''you're'' ?

Nice.
Yes Question
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26305
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerica wrote:
imani wrote:
this is all practically guaranteeing Geno is going to be a good QB, huge chip on his shoulder. Hopefully the jags take him and turn it around


Great logic.


It's more of a gut feeling type deal
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26305
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
imani wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
imani wrote:
this is all practically guaranteeing Geno is going to be a good QB, huge chip on his shoulder. Hopefully the jags take him and turn it around


Worked for Brady Quinn


Yup, plays for the seahawks now Wink

So we can expect him to grow his hair out, start rocking stubble, and wearing tons of plaid?


More of a pretty boy, "one-direction" look

He wouldn't be Clipboard Beiber without it Laughing
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8186
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8429/tank-carradine

Quote:
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Bucs are trying to trade back into the second round.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 35556
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8429/tank-carradine

Quote:
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Bucs are trying to trade back into the second round.


We want a future 1st.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 15517
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8429/tank-carradine

Quote:
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Bucs are trying to trade back into the second round.


Send your 2014 first round pick over to the Bengals. Beats me getting annoyed if we pick Eddie Lacy (I like the player just don't agree going TE and then RB with two high picks)...
_________________


chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8186
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I am thinking more along the lines of our 73rd along with one of our 2-4's to move back into the late 2nd
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43127
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftMonster/status/327885683354132480
Quote:
Per Geno, he was never leaving NYC, never said he was. Simply declined final interview to spend rest of Mom's 40th Birthday with her.


Well done media. He wants to spend time with his mother on her birthday, as he took all the family spotlight off of her because of the draft, and you turn this into him being a baby?

I'm guessing he said "I don't want the interview, I'm going to spend some time with my parents," and it got spun into this "he left early and he's leaving NYC" for a story/misinterpreting him.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33456
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New thread will open at 6pm.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Supersuavesky


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 27393
Location: Anywhere But Here
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
https://twitter.com/NFLDraftMonster/status/327885683354132480
Quote:
Per Geno, he was never leaving NYC, never said he was. Simply declined final interview to spend rest of Mom's 40th Birthday with her.


Well done media. He wants to spend time with his mother on her birthday, as he took all the family spotlight off of her because of the draft, and you turn this into him being a baby?

I'm guessing he said "I don't want the interview, I'm going to spend some time with my parents," and it got spun into this "he left early and he's leaving NYC" for a story/misinterpreting him.
I forgot the draft day was also his mom's birthday. It was in an article about his paintings.


A ton of people need to apoligize. Some on here as well.
_________________
PSN: Suavesky

iPwn wrote:
I'd rather be ignorant to others' ignorance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GaTechRavens


Moderator
Joined: 25 Nov 2006
Posts: 17234
Location: Knoxville, TN
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
https://twitter.com/NFLDraftMonster/status/327885683354132480
Quote:
Per Geno, he was never leaving NYC, never said he was. Simply declined final interview to spend rest of Mom's 40th Birthday with her.


Well done media. He wants to spend time with his mother on her birthday, as he took all the family spotlight off of her because of the draft, and you turn this into him being a baby?

I'm guessing he said "I don't want the interview, I'm going to spend some time with my parents," and it got spun into this "he left early and he's leaving NYC" for a story/misinterpreting him.

THE NFL IS HIS FAMILY NOW
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 21164
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After hearing Fluker speak in his presser, if he hadn't dropped the word "predicament" I'd have had a hard time believing he legitimately graduated middle school.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 55 of 56

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group