Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama, 1st Round(10th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans0021

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
I am not hear to bash Tennessee fans or players or the team I am hear to simply say Chance Warmack and Andy Levitre just put Chris Johnson in a put up or shut up year. I don't like his attitude or how he handled his contract situation. I thought from the start Tennessee overpaid and now how Johnson has handled not doing great is as immature as it gets.

I am sure a lot of Tennessee fans agree with me anyway. I just wanted to get it out that I am very happy Chris Johnson is now in this position. Just cannot stand when guys act all entitled like him and them blame everyone else when things go wrong.
You'll see that most of us agree with the fact that this will be a make or break year for both Locker and CJ. Though I will say, people sure do seem to hate on a guy that rushed for 1,250 yards on 4.5 yards per carry on a team that had to start 11 different offensive lineman last year.

However, I have little doubt that CJ is going to put up big numbers next year. He's always been a guy that can be electric in space, and we've added an athletic guard that's capable of getting to the second level as well as an absolute mauler on the other side. If he takes what he can get, to go along with the numerous long runs that are bound to come with this improved offensive line, he's going to have a great year.

But yes, if he doesn't, we're probably going to have to cut bait.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 0 receptions, 0 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
lamont wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports
The #Titans plan to introduce Chance Warmack at a 4 p.m. CT press conference today at Baptist Sports Park #tntitans

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warmack had to be the choice...safe pick, supposed to be a star, and at a need position.

I really like what someone mentioned here, as well. If Locker fails, we have a sick o-line in-tact for whoever our next QB (bridgewaterrrrrr!!) is.

Not a sexy pick, obviously...but you can't be mad at it

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently a so-called analyst thinks Warmack will eat his way out of the league. Must be a Jag or Texan fan.
OwNaGe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Apparently a so-called analyst thinks Warmack will eat his way out of the league. Must be a Jag or Texan fan.

If eating is code for devouring D-linemen then yes.

My Teams:
Football: Titans
College BBall: Kentucky
College FBall: Alabama
Baseball: Braves
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“@jwyattsports: "Everybody talks about (Houston's) J.J. Watt," Warmack said. "He's an excellent football player. I can't wait to see him." #tntitans”

KamTrus20

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
Quote:
Well, consider that things really started to go downhill for the line in the 12th game of 2012, when both Stewart and guard Steve Hutchinson suffered season-ending injuries early in the same contest.

Over those last five games, running back Chris Johnson was held under 60 yards four times, while quarterback Jake Locker threw three touchdowns, seven interceptions and was sacked 20 times.

Jake Locker was at 7 touchdowns, 4 interceptions prior to Hutch and Stewart's injuries. And CJ was obviously doing a lot better over middle of the season with the healthy o-line.

Safe to say the o-line's injuries were one of, if not the biggest reason for Jake's decline?

It was a combination of things such as the injury, WRs were horrible, and O-Line falling apart.

Hey guy! My favorite Titans fan ever!

For as much grief as you gave me over Dion Jordan I just wanted to let you know he went 3rd overall and a team gave up a 2nd to move up and get him. If that doesn't say something I don't know what does.

I also just wanted to let you know after all the comments you made toward me telling me Star Lotulelei was a better pick/player than Sheldon Richardson that Richardson did infact go before Star and was the 1st DT taken.

Obviously a lot can happen in the NFL and both Dion and Sheldon may bust hard. I'm just saying I have a huge early lead Wink

No hard feelings though. Honestly it would be a pretty boring place if we all saw things exactly the same and I have been on the wrong end of debates too.

Richardson did go before Star but I was high on Richardson as well. I wanted Richardson if Star was gone. I expected Jordan to go high but in drafts such as last year, he wouldn't of even been a top 10 pick Wink

I liked Chandler Jones better as a prospect and he was my 7th prospect last year, so you could very well be right. I would have to look more into it but I think I would still have him ranked Top 10 if he we in last years class.

I just think everyone hated on my Dion Jordan pick because I had the balls to call it when everyone else had him listed as a mid rounder. Everyone wants to be that guy that finds the guy who will rise to the top before everyone else. I got lucky and and the guy I fell in love with as a prospect early was that guy and I got a lot of haters for it.

Jamison on the sig
YellowSCRE4MS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for Watt to destroy him Laughing

Na jp guys lol. I liked the pick a lot dude is going to be very nice.
Can't wait to see him and hunter matchup against Houston tho, they should be great games!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warmack will wear 70.

“@TennesseeTitans: Other #Titans draft picks: #15 J. Hunter, #29 B. Wreh-Wilson, #50 Z. Gooden, #62 B. Schwenke, #98 L. Edwards, #36 K. Wooten, #39 D. Stafford”
Titansfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recorded the draft and have never been so eager to get up at 5am before work in order to watch it. Needless to say I wasn't left disappointed with this pick. Warmack is a beast of a man and he is a huge upgrade at RG. The two guards could end up being the best tandem in the league now. He should be a stalwart for years to come.

Also, his hug was just immense. You could tell how happy he was when the Titans called his name.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
coleman51

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Warmack will wear 70.

“@TennesseeTitans: Other #Titans draft picks: #15 J. Hunter, #29 B. Wreh-Wilson, #50 Z. Gooden, #62 B. Schwenke, #98 L. Edwards, #36 K. Wooten, #39 D. Stafford”

I hate all of these numbers lol. I was hoping Hunter would rock 11 from Rusty whom I was wishing to replace (nothing against him... but he's been here 3-4 years now?) Wreh-Wilson is rocking CJ's original number when he was drafted, anyone have a #29 Chris Johnson jersey? Granted we know these numbers will most likely change.

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
Niznag74

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coleman51 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Warmack will wear 70.

I hate all of these numbers lol. I was hoping Hunter would rock 11 from Rusty whom I was wishing to replace (nothing against him... but he's been here 3-4 years now?) Wreh-Wilson is rocking CJ's original number when he was drafted, anyone have a #29 Chris Johnson jersey? Granted we know these numbers will most likely change.

I think we see some more number changes, at least I hope so. I want Hunter to get his 11 and would like Warmack in a different number. 64 68 or 75 would be better for him.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Dionysus

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:

Laughing

Hey, hey, hey...it's WAAAAARMACK!!!

And I'm gonna sing a song for you
'cause now I'm rocking Titan blue...
Dancing
lamont

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dionysus wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:

Laughing

Hey, hey, hey...it's WAAAAARMACK!!!

And I'm gonna sing a song for you
'cause now I'm rocking Titan blue...
Dancing

Dionysus, you maybe showing your age with the Fat Albert quotes. Shocked Wink I was thinking fat bastard from Austin Powers. Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: