Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tonight's the night ... for issues.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32809
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Since when do we have 3 Raider mods around? Usually its like 0.5ish


just because we don't post that much doesn't mean we're not watching you. And I do mean YOU in particular...


How voyeuristic of you. Wink
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrapTakula


Moderator
Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 9237
Location: Gilead
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put on some pants, please!
And stop drinking milk straight out of the carton!

This is the worst hidden cam I've ever seen...
_________________


Bolansho Boro Begoz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32809
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
Put on some pants, please!
And stop drinking milk straight out of the carton!

This is the worst hidden cam I've ever seen...


LMAO! Those are 2 problems with living with me though. I love walking around the house in boxers and drinking milk straight out of the gallon. Laughing
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11911
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely drink milk straight from the gallon. My girl hates it but she rarely does the dishes so there's my trump card LOL
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nickdawg


Moderator
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 7099
Location: The home of Yuengling.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
CrapTakula wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Since when do we have 3 Raider mods around? Usually its like 0.5ish


just because we don't post that much doesn't mean we're not watching you. And I do mean YOU in particular...


How voyeuristic of you. Wink


I like to record myself watching Crappy watching you, and then watch it back later.

Voyeurception.
_________________
The last time the Cubs won the World Series, diarrhea was one of the 5 leading causes of death, and women weren't allowed to vote.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrapTakula


Moderator
Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 9237
Location: Gilead
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickdawg wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
CrapTakula wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Since when do we have 3 Raider mods around? Usually its like 0.5ish


just because we don't post that much doesn't mean we're not watching you. And I do mean YOU in particular...


How voyeuristic of you. Wink


I like to record myself watching Crappy watching you, and then watch it back later.

Voyeurception.


if only you were making me cookies while watching, like you're supposed to!
_________________


Bolansho Boro Begoz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group