Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Shanahan says the Redskins are not taking Character risks
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Shanahan says the Redskins are not taking Character risks Reply with quote

Mike Shanahan: Redskins not taking character risks

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000163290/article/redskins-coach-mike-shanahan-were-not-taking-character-risks

This is refreshing. I believe this is the best way to go. Continue to draft good young men who are team leaders.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Shanahan says the Redskins are not taking Character risk Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000163290/article/redskins-coach-mike-shanahan-were-not-taking-character-risks

This is refreshing. I believe this is the best way to go. Continue to draft good young men who are team leaders.

I thought u wanted to roll the dice on the x-HoneyBadger .. Think
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Shanahan says the Redskins are not taking Character risk Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

haha. Not me, not me. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Shanahan says the Redskins are not taking Character risk Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Good, my mistake ! Laughing
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Shanahan says the Redskins are not taking Character risk Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

it's all good. Wink I did read that Mathieu passed his combine drug test. I hope nothing but the best for him and hopes he turns his life around and goes in the right direction.

That being said, I don't trust him. I hope the Redskins don't draft him. They've shown in the last 3 ShanAllen drafts they don't take high risk players who have shady character problems and I don't see that changing.
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Shanahan says the Redskins are not taking Character risk Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

it's all good. Wink I did read that Mathieu passed his combine drug test. I hope nothing but the best for him and hopes he turns his life around and goes in the right direction.

That being said, I don't trust him. I hope the Redskins don't draft him. They've shown in the last 3 ShanAllen drafts they don't take high risk players who have shady character problems and I don't see that changing.

And yet -- we've had ,,what?? 5 players suspended over the last two years ..?? uhh , make that 6, forgot Black--the o-tackle
PSID412

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Shanahan says the Redskins are not taking Character risk Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

And yet -- we've had ,,what?? 5 players suspended over the last two years ..?? uhh , make that 6, forgot Black--the o-tackle

And how many of those did we draft?

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Shanahan says the Redskins are not taking Character risk Reply with quote

PSID412 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Drafted, signed .. --We still brought them in .. same evaluation process.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Shanahan says the Redskins are not taking Character risk Reply with quote

PSID412 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

ShanAlled drafted one of them, Trent Williams.

The Redskins Drafted two of them, add Fred Davis.

Bruce Allen & Raheem Morris drafted another one in Tanard Jackson.
Blknite01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every one of Shanny's Draft Picks with the redskins have went to 4 years of college and I believe all have a degree, I thought this was common knowledge by now.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blknite01 wrote:
Every one of Shanny's Draft Picks with the redskins have went to 4 years of college and I believe all have a degree, I thought this was common knowledge by now.
weren't they all team captains also? I remember brian23 saying that before
seantaylorfan21

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so he won't draft d.j. swearinger most likely then, cause he has an attitude problem and baccari rambo.

Props to Mike23md
Brian23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In before they draft the Honey Badger...

If one of them is their, the drafts basically between Jonathan Banks, Terrence Williams, and Mattieu.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
In before they draft the Honey Badger...

If one of them is their, the drafts basically between Jonathan Banks, Terrence Williams, and Mattieu.

Why Mathieu? There goes the character out the window you've been preaching about Laughing
lavar703

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the guy but I don't believe a word Shanahan says lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: