Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KingTitan's Mock Draft V.3 Final Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iceman88 wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
Iceman88 wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
Hayden wasn't even talked about very often as a high end 2nd round pick, much less a top 10 prospect until Mayock said something about him.

I understand Mayock is one of the best scouts out there, but his opinion alone is not going to boost someone in to the top 10. Don't be shocked if Hayden isn't even picked in the first round. I've not seen any rumors of NFL scouts valuing him that highly.

I've said before I'll back almost any pick this FO/coaching staff makes, and I would do so with Hayden if they feel he's that good...but I would be shocked to see him that high.

You got to watch the tape man....I only watched the tape on DBs last week and I loved what I saw with Milliner and the next best I saw was Hayden. The guy is the most instinctive player in this draft. He is versatile and plays hard all the time. The reason he was not be considered as a high pick was the injury, many did not think he would recover fully. Then at his pro day he proved everyone wrong. You watch the tape it shows how good a player this kid can be, not to mention he seems like he will be just as great off the field as on.

I'm the first to admit that I've not seen the first bit of Hayden's game tape. I'm just saying it's far too weird that no one even considered him prior to Mayock praising him. Stuff like that makes me worry, lol.

Jason La Canfora just tweeted that the has heard enough interest that it would not be out of the question to see Hayden go #3 overall. That should tell you all you need to know.

Yea, makes me wonder if Al is still running the team from his grave Laughing

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: