Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

C'mon Vikes!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roadrunner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: C'mon Vikes! Reply with quote

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m

The #Vikings and #Bears love Manti Te'o. If Minnesota wants to grab him, they'll need to jump up over Chicago. That's what they plan to do
Details
Mudderfudder77

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we just give Minnesota our pick?

Adopt-a-Bear Lamarr Houston

Man-child. QB-killer. Defender of the run. Destroyer of worlds
mteward

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think i'd be as disappointed as most would but i'm sure we'd all have a few players ranked higher than him.

Think this is probably a smokescreen. If we have learned anything in Emerys reign as GM thus far it's that information does not leak. If someone has heard something i would imagine it is because Phil wants them too.

I hope anyway.
RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mteward wrote:
I don't think i'd be as disappointed as most would but i'm sure we'd all have a few players ranked higher than him.

Think this is probably a smokescreen. If we have learned anything in Emerys reign as GM thus far it's that information does not leak. If someone has heard something i would imagine it is because Phil wants them too.

I hope anyway.

That's another find I find odd about the potential Te'o interest. The media army that would follow him everywhere and analyse his every move would surely put Emery off.
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: S #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 12 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
Roadrunner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think we have ANY interest in T'eo, I just hope the Vikings are dumb enough to believe we do. If they jumped in front of us and picked him, I might crap my pants laughing. Laughing
mteward

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
mteward wrote:

I hope anyway.

That's another find I find odd about the potential Te'o interest. The media army that would follow him everywhere and analyse his every move would surely put Emery off.

I honestly think the Chicago - Notre Dame link is just an excuse for lazy journalism. Anyone who thinks Emery has T'eo higher on his board than Ogletree after he has laid out his views on playmakers and athletic ability is foolish in my opinion
Roadrunner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mteward wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
mteward wrote:

I hope anyway.

I honestly think the Chicago - Notre Dame link is just an excuse for lazy journalism. Anyone who thinks Emery has T'eo higher on his board than Ogletree after he has laid out his views on playmakers and athletic ability is foolish in my opinion

On my "Phil Emery for a Day" big board, I have Leon Sandcastle rated just ahead of Manti T'eo. Wink
RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roadrunner wrote:
mteward wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
mteward wrote:

I hope anyway.

On my "Phil Emery for a Day" big board, I have Leon Sandcastle rated just ahead of Manti T'eo. Wink

No way Sandcastle gets to #20. He's going in at least the top 1.
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: S #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 12 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
G08

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Minnesota is indeed this stupid, any chance they make the trade with us?

WindyCity wrote:
McClellin is simply not very good. He is not big enough or strong enough to play at the NFL level. The Bears should move on.
Roadrunner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:
mteward wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
mteward wrote:

I hope anyway.

No way Sandcastle gets to #20. He's going in at least the top 1.

You are probably right. Maybe all of this talk of T'eo, the Bears and the Vikings is actually a smokescreen to hide Minny's true interest in Sandcastle.
Athelite

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for real, there is only one player that I would cringe if we took in the first round.

^Takeonme^
Roadrunner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE that pic. It just says it all, doesn't it? Laughing
bkokot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
If Minnesota is indeed this stupid, any chance they make the trade with us?

I don't think we could convince them to trade with us, the only chance would be that we convinced them another team was trading with us to get him, not that we were actually interested.

2014 Adopt a Bear - DT Stephen Paea
Tackles - 13 Sacks - 4 Passes Deflected - 2
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not buyin this

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not opposed to a LB with the first pick, but I hope its not Te'o. I'd rather reach on Arthur Brown than Te'o.

^Deadpulse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: