Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Osprey's final 7 Rounder (One Trade)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Osprey's final 7 Rounder (One Trade) Reply with quote

I have one trade in this mock as it appears the Dolphins might be a lock to acquire OT Branden Albert from the Chiefs for pick #43 in round 2.

1. Kansas City- Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan: The Chiefs tagged Branden Albert, but that does not keep them from taking Fisher, especially since it looks more than likely, that he could get traded on draft day to the Dolphins. If Albert stays in Kansas City and does not receive a long term deal, Fisher will then begin his NFL career as a LT. The same thing happens if Albert ends up getting dealt. If Albert does sign long term, the Chiefs believe they will have among the best bookend Tackles in the NFL with Albert on the left side and Fisher on the right. I believe Fisher has pro bowl potential. This pick looks like it is down to Fisher and Joeckel and as it stands, it could go either way. I believe Fisher should be the clear cut favorite though. The Chiefs could also decide to trade down here if they have some team overwhelm them with an offer.

2. Jacksonville- Dion Jordan, DE/LEO, Oregon: The Jags are supposedly installing a new look defense which is a version of the 4-3 Under, which is run in Seattle. Finding a pass rusher is a premium in this type of scheme, to play the LEO position, where most of the pass rush is generated. Finding a freakish athlete like Jordan is very rare and his build is ideal for this spot. He is tall, fast and is relentless in his pursuit of the QB. He played sparingly last season as most of the Ducks' starters were pulled, when big leads were established (which seemed to be most of the time.) Jordan has all the tools you look for in a DE/LB hybrid prospect, but he might need to add some weight to his tall, slender frame, just to absorb the wear and tear of an NFL schedule. His ceiling is extremely high though and in a 4-3 Under scheme, he is capable of being a 10-15 sack a year, player. If the Jaguars go in another direction, they will probably take a long look at QB Geno Smith, but to me, #2 just seems too high for him and I just don't see them taking an OT at all here. In fact, I see them trading down, before this would become a real option. Look for the Jaguars to seriously consider trading up into the bottom half of round 1, to select a QB.

3. Oakland- Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida: The Raiders could go a number of ways here. They now have a new, younger QB, but very few weapons to surround him. They also have huge needs on the D-Line as well, both interior and exterior. They could even use an OT as well. Floyd has been getting a lot of buzz lately and physically, seems to be the kind of DT that the Raiders would covet. I believe he is extremely overrated, but I'm simply gonna project him where I expect him to land, not where I would draft him. Other than the Florida State matchup, nothing about him stands out on game films. With that said, most so called, "experts" wanna compare him to Warren Sapp and the Raiders could certainly use that type of player to anchor a very weak defensive line. I know the latest rumor has them taking an OT here, but that just doesn't make sense to me. They have decent enough OT's to get by this year, but their defensive line is flat out terrible and they need some impact players on that side of the football, if they don't wanna be picking #1 overall in 2014.

4. Philadelphia- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M: With Fisher maybe off the board (Joeckel could go #1 overall as well though, so this pick could be Fisher as well), I believe the Eagles will look to secure an offensive line that at times, looked very bad last season. Personally, I'm not high on Joeckel, but he still seems to be the concensus #2 or even #1 LT in many people's eyes, so I believe he could be the choice. I just don't think he's ever gonna reach elite status though. I see do think he'll be a good player, just not dominant. If they fill the LT position with this pick, the Eagles would then look to one of the later rounds, to find their franchise QB of the future and upgrades at some other key positions like CB, Safety and defensive line. Some people see QB Smith landing here, but he wants to be a dropback pocket passer and doesn't show the willingness to run around, that Chip Kelly values in his QB's. I also believe that the Eagles might very well trade back up into the bottom half of the first round, to select a QB like E.J. Manuel.

5. Detroit- Ezekial Ansah, DE, BYU: Three players should catch the Lions attention with this pick, (Ziggy Ansah, Lane Johnson and Dee Milliner.) This is a pretty deep CB class, especially in the top 3 rounds and that should be the difference. When taking this into consideration and comparing the upside of Ansah and Johnson, the choice is clear. Ansah has the highest ceiling of the two players. He has the size to play 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE and since he is relatively new to the game of football, he is getting better each time he gets on the field. He is very raw and had a rough week of Senior Bowl practices, proving that he will need a lot of coaching, but his potential is incredible, as he showed in the actual game, where he looked virtually unblockable and made play after play, dominating the line of scrimmage. They might consider a LT prospect like Lane Johnson here if they wanna move Reiff to RT, but I believe they can address the O-Line in round 2, but they also might consider trading down as well.

6. Cleveland- Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama: The Browns have been linked heavily to Dee Milliner and that makes sense for a lot of reasons. Finding a CB with the coverage skills and speed of Milliner should just be too tempting to pass up. He could be a lockdown corner for the Browns and at this point, they might consider him the best available player on the board. Pairing Milliner opposite of Haden could give the Browns one of the better cornerback tandems in the entire NFL. This could also be a spot where the Browns decide to trade down. With Arizona coming up next, I see teams like San Diego and possibly Miami (should they not trade for Branden Albert), chomping at the bit, to take Lane Johnson. This might be a great option for the Browns, especially with questions lingering around health of Milliner. He's still the #1 CB prospect, but his stock might be falling.

7. Arizona- Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma: Arizona could take a long look at OG Chance Warmack or Jonathan Cooper here, but in the end, they cannot turn down a chance to get a franchise LT who can not only protect the QB, but hopefully, improve the running game as well. Johnson really improved his stock at Senior Bowl practices and appears to be the last of the potential first round, franchise LT prospects. His stock probably improved more than any other player in this draft, during Senior Bowl week, thanks to an excellent week of practices and a very good game as well. From this point forward, the rest of the LT prospects have some big questions attatched to them, which is why I see no more projected in round 1. If Johnson is gone, this is where we would probably see the first OG be plucked from the board, as the Cardinals have needs there as well.

8. Buffalo- Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia: Looking at the needs of Bills, I believe they have to look at the QB position. Smith is the consensus #1 QB prospect and if you plan on going into the season with Kevin Kolb as your starter, you're in deep trouble. Some people believe Smith could go as high as #2 to Jacksonville, while others believe he is gonna fall completely out of round 1, but I just don't see it. He is very athletic, although he rarely shows it, preferring to throw from the pocket. Buffalo also have needs at linebacker and OG as well, but I truly believe they can fill those positions a little later in the draft, perhaps with their top pick in round 2, where there should be some very good players left on the board. I know people are considering the Bills to be a lock to select Ryan Nassib in round 1, but I just don't think any team would be that stupid. Smith is loads better than Nassib and this isn't even debateable. If they pass on Smith here, in favor of Nassib, they should be kicked out of the league.

9. New York Jets- Star Lotulelei, NT, Utah: This is where I start losing confidence in my picks. Lotulelei now has a clean bill of health and shouldn't make it out of the top 10 picks. The Jets have two very capable, young DE's in Coples and Wilkerson, but lost longtime NT Pouha to free agency. They could also use a pass rushing OLB here, but in the end, Lotulelei grades out higher than any OLB left on the board in the eyes of most so called "draft experts". Drafting him might be a risk, due to a heart condition which showed up at the Combine, but upon further review, he was given the greenlight by doctors and is ready to go. If he pans out, the Jets could be getting what many people believe to be the best defensive player in this draft and wedged between Coples and Wilkerson, the Jets could arguably have the best defensive line of any 3-4 defensive scheme in the NFL. I believe they just see too much upside to Star, to see him fall any further. This is also a very deep linebacker draft, so finding an outside pass rusher could be done in the later rounds.

10. Tennessee- Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama: With the top DE's off of the board, this should be a fairly easy choice for the Titans. I know they signed Levitre in free agency, but they also have a big need at OG on the other side. With Chris Johnson being the main weapon on offense and his production slipping after his huge 2009 season, they must find a way to open some running lanes on the interior. Warmack and Cooper are virtually deadlocked at this point with some teams preferring one or the other. I just believe Warmack is the better fit for Tennessee, but they could easily take Cooper as well. This could also be a spot where Tennessee decides to trade down, so a team like Dallas, who is desperate for O-Line help could jump up and take one of these talented OG's.

11. San Diego- Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina: San Diego would've loved for Joeckel, Fisher or Johnson to slide to #11, but that didn't happen. They could still very easily trade up with a team like Cleveland to get one of those guys, but if they don't, they should end up with a very good consolation prize as well. Seeing an elite OG prospect like Cooper on the board, could go a long way to rebuilding a porous O-Line. He could solidify the LG position for the next 10 years. They just hope they can find a solid LT in the next round or two to protect the QB's blindside. If the Chargers use this pick on anything besides the offensive line, I'd be shocked. They have to do something to protect the QB.

12. Miami- Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State: The Dolphins lost a big part of their pass defense in Sean Smith, who is now a Chief. Seeing a player like Rhodes on the board, who has similar size, yet potentially better coverage ability is a big plus. He is a big, physical, speedy cover corner and this should be a no brainer. He is an imposing DB whose size and strength made many people question whether he should move to Safety, but an impressive 40 time and a strong workout at the Combine, now makes him a coveted corner prospect, who shouldn't make it out of the top 15 picks. He would certainly give the secondary a very physical presence. With no LT prospects left on the board worthy of a first round selection and the likelihood of the Dolphins trading for Branden Albert becoming more real by the hour, this pick just makes the most sense.

13. New York Jets (Via Tampa Bay)- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas: Trading for Revis was a great move by the Bucs and now, the Jets are given another high pick, to try and rebuild their team. They could go for an OLB prospect here, but still see plenty of quality players at that position, which can be had later. Instead, they look to fill another need, by taking the best Safety prospect in this draft. Vaccaro is a hard hitter who has the ball skills of a CB. He played Strong Safety in college, but has the athleticism and ball skills to make the move to Free Safety as well and could fill in at CB in a pinch. In New York, he will probably play Free Safety, where he is greatly needed. They could take a playmaking WR here as many people have suggested, but with Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow and David Garrard as your QB options, that pick would be a waste at this point.

14. Carolina- Cordarelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee: The Panthers need a big play WR for Cam Newton. Every year, at least one player will get overdrafted based on the dreaded "P" word... potential. Patterson seems to be that player this season. He has very good size and excellent speed, but he is even more inconsistent catching the ball than his college teammate, Justin Hunter was and that concerns me. His athleticism and ball skills are very high though and many teams are projecting him to be a star. I just don't see it though. I think this is gonna be a pick the Panthers will come to regret, but looking at who is left on the board, Patterson makes the most sense for the team, although they could possibly take a look at D.J. Fluker as well, to solidify the right side of the O-Line. Another possibility as well, could be Sheldon Richardson.

15. New Orleans- Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia: I believe the Saints go for a boom or bust type player on the defensive side of the ball. Jones may be a risk, because of his reported spinal condition, but he checked out medically and has now been given a clean bill of health. I easily see him being a 10-15 sack a year guy in the right system. He is very versatile and should be considered by teams who run both 3-4 and 4-3 defensive schemes. His quickness, technique and high motor, make him a one of a kind player. When healthy, this guy is my #1 prospect in the entire draft. I personally, would have no problems taking him in the top 5, but poor workout numbers cause him to fall to this position, where the Saints should be ecstatic that he is still on the board. Barkevious Mingo could also be an option here, but with Jones on the board, I believe he would make much more of an impact on the defensive side of the football.

16. St. Louis- Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia: Lacking a viable receiving weapon for years, the Rams are finally in a position to address the need. Austin is a smaller receiver, but he is very polished and has speed to burn. He is a Percy Harvin clone who will allow offenses to execute a variety of looks, as he is an effective rusher as well as a pass catcher and could return kicks too. He is a weapon that a lot of teams are gonna have to makes adjustments for and with a dangerous player of his diverse skillset on the field, he adds a whole new element to the Rams offense. I could see Sam Bradford's numbers drastically improving if given the chance to have a big play WR. I know some people think the Rams are gonna have to trade up to get him, but I don't see this at all, unless the Panthers decide that they prefer Austin over Patterson. In that case, just switch their picks.

17. Pittsburgh- Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU: Pittsburgh could very well take the top NT prospect like Jessie Williams here, but with the top WR prospects all gone and the Steelers parting ways with longtime sack leader James Harrison, I believe they will be looking to fill this particular need and get much younger at the position as well. Mingo didn't put up really impressive numbers at LSU, playing second fiddle to Sam Montgomery last year, but he shows a ton of potential and elite physical talent. Moving to OLB, should benefit him greatly as his lack of size, won't be a factor like it was when he played DE for the Tigers. Instead, he can rely on his burst and speed to make an impact on the defensive side of the football. I know some people have Mingo going as high as #2 to the Jags, but I just don't see it. There is no way, I can in good conscience, put him ahead of Jordan, Ansah and Jarvis Jones. This could also be a potential trade spot, if the Steelers choose to trade down and add picks with a team looking to trade up for Sheldon Richardson, Mingo or one of the QB's.

18. Dallas- D.J. Fluker, OT/OG, Alabama: Dallas desperately needs some inside blockers. They couldn't find any running lanes at all last season and that made the offense predictable and one dimensional. I know Dallas needs D-Line help as well, and with Sheldon Richarson available, he'd make a very good prospect, but they have tried to patch up the OG spots with mid level talent recently and that proved to be a bad move. Now is the time to act. Fluker's stock has been steadily on the rise as of late and with his ability to play RT or kick inside to OG, he would be a very welcomed addition to a team like the Cowboys, which have needs at both positions. Fluker specializes in opening running lanes and that has been one of the weakest areas for the Cowboys all last season. Some people might see this as a bit of a reach, but I could see Fluker having a very successful career in Dallas. Probably more so, than he would have if drafted by a different team and there has been a strong rumor that he wouldn't make it passed the Giants who are next in line to make their selection.

19. New York Giants- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri: The Giants could go a number of ways here. They are in the market for a CB, DE, LB, DT and they could use some O-Line help as well. They could reach for a CB like Trufant here, a DE like Moore or a LB like Ogletree, but in the end, Richardson is just too attractive to pass on, especially since the Giants have a history of taking the best available player. His potential to impact the defense right away, should win out. He is a question mark when it comes to attitude and intelligence, but he has a high motor and a very good skill set for the position. Physically, he probably has the most potential of any interior defensive lineman in this draft, but it's just a matter of getting him motivated to put that raw talent on display during every play. On the other hand, it might be a wise move to trade down here, with a team looking to draft a QB.

20. Chicago- Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame: With the top OG prospects now gone, the Bears are forced to look to another position. The Bears have a major need at MLB, now that Urlacher is all but packed up and gone and looking at how this draft has played out, I believe this could be the landing spot for Manti Te'o. Personally, I prefer Alex Ogletree, but given some of his off the field concerns and how the Bears character, I believe Te'o would be the choice. He has great sideline to sideline movement, covers well and despite a poor workout, he plays much better than his 40 time might suggest. I believe he has been fully checked out by every team and cleared of any character issues at this point as well. If the Bears go in another direction, I believe they could also consider reaching for an OG like Larry Warford or they could decide to take a MLB like Arthur Brown or Kevin Minter if they do have any concerns about Te'o.

21. Cincinnati- Matt Elam, S, Florida: The Bengals are a team on the rise, and have a few key needs to fill, but are very talented in other areas. They could certainly use a Safety prospect here, but they could take a look at RT, especially if Andre Smith is not re-signed. They are very thin at linebacker too and could take one here, but that seems unlikely at this point. If the draft plays out in this way, I think it comes down to Jonathan Cyprien and Matt Elam. Of the two, I just believe that Elam fits the Bengals scheme a little bit better. He big play ability, athleticism and was a dominant player against arguably, the best competition in the NCAA. He should have no problem winning the Bengals Strong Safety job. The Bengals might also consider a LB like Ogletree here as well, but the Safety position has gone on for too long, without being addressed.

22. St. Louis (Via Washington)- Eric Reid, S, LSU: The Rams filled a huge need at OT, when they signed Jake Long away from the Dolphins and found their big play WR with their first choice in round 1. That allows the team to now focus on other areas of need, primarily at Free Safety, where they could use a major upgrade. Reid looks like a pure Free Safety with very good coverage skills. He improved his stock alot, via a fantastic Combine. He was the leader of the Tigers' secondary last year and shows the skills, size and instincts to be a very good player on the NFL level. Some people might have Cyprien here, but he is more of a pure Strong Safety, so Reid just seems like the much better fit. I could also see the Rams trading this pick to a team wishing to move up for a QB as well.

23. Minnesota- Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee: Minnesota will probably look to fill one of three positions here, WR, DT, or LB. Looking at the board, I believe Hunter makes the most sense for the Vikings. He has size and big play ability and when you take into account that Keenan Allen is coming off a knee injury and was rumored to fail his drug test at the Combine, I believe his stock is gonna tumble. That will leave the door wide open for Hunter. He does lack concentration at times and plays pretty reckless, but his ability to get behind defenders and pick up big chanks of yardage will be very attractive to the Vikes. I could also see the Vikings possibly taking Sylvester Williams here as well.

24. Indianapolis- Jamie Collins, OLB, Southern Mississippi: This is probably gonna be the surprise pick of the first round. Many people are expecting the Colts to select one of the WR's here or possibly a CB, but with questions looming about a possible failed drug test by Allen and some rather disturbing behavior by Hopkins in a hotel room, during the Combine, I see both men's stock taking a bit of a tumble and I don't see a CB worthy of this pick. On the other hand, Collins is one of the fastest rising players in the entire draft. He shows great speed and quickness, good size and tremendous instincts. I believe he could be a perfect fit as a 3-4 outside linebacker in the Colts defense. This may be a surprising pick, but I also believe it will be a great one. Given that the Colts have a limited amount of selections in this draft, I believe it would be wise to try and trade down here, to acquire more picks in the later rounds.

25. Minnesota (Via Seattle)- Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina: After fleecing the Seahawks for this pick in what is one of the worst trades in many years, the Vikings should now look to the defensive line, where they could use a shot of youth, particularily on the inside. I see three players that they could target with this pick, Williams, Short and Hankins. It could go in the direction of any of those guys, but something tells me Williams might be the pick. His girth and ability to play the run as well as get to QB's on a consistent basis, makes him an attractive prospect. I have him as the best all around DT in the draft. Many people have connected this pick with a LB, but there is no way I would pass on a "safe" player like Williams with such a high ceiling, for a player like Ogletree, who had some off the field issues.

26. Green Bay- Kawann Short, DE, Purdue: Green Bay has several needs. They could go a number of ways with this pick. Upgrading the pass rush is one of those needs that should rank fairly high. Short is a tremendous pass rusher who was one of the most consistent UT's in college football. I believe he could make the transition to a 3-4 DE in the Packers' system, without missing a beat. He had a dominating Senior Bowl and week of practice, which saw his stock rise, pushing him to the bottom of the first round. I see him as a 6-10 type of sack DT, in the NFL, which could drastically improve the Packers' rush. If they went in another direction though, I could see them taking a long look at Jesse Williams, to take over at the NT position or perhaps a Safety like Cyprien.

27. Houston- Jesse Williams, NT, Alabama: Houston is one of those teams with very few draft needs, but they could use a big time NT and a WR to pair opposite Andre Johnson. Williams proved to be the anchor in the middle of the Alabama defense. He is absolutely huge and has the ability to take on multiple blockers. Like Johnathan Hankins, he offers little as a pass rusher, despite the fact that many draft analyst are projecting him as a 3-4 DE, (which makes no sense to me at all), but that won't be what he's asked to do anyway in Houston. His main job will be to take on multiple blockers, thus creating mismatches along the line of scrimmage and allowing guys like Watt and Mercilus to attack the QB. If they decide on a WR here, I believe they would probably choose between DeAndre Hopkins or Robert Woods, but the latter, might be able to be had in round 2.

28. Denver- Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State: Looking at the board and seeing an elite sack artist like Werner still there, makes this an easy choice for the Broncos, especially after losing DE Elvis Dumervil to a paperwork gaffe by his agent. Werner is a relentless pass rusher who is fairly new to the game and still has a very high ceiling. Many people see Werner as a pure 4-3 DE, but I believe he has the quickness, athleticism and instincts to make a seamless transition to OLB as well. In Denver though, he should be sticking to DE. If they go in another direction they could also be a landing spot for Manti Te'o as they have a pretty big need at MLB as well.

29. New England- Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M: Like Seattle, New England could really use an inside pass rushing presence and they definitely need some help in the secondary and at DE as well. Moore has the potential to be an elite pass rusher. He is very quick off the line and has the size and burst, to play either DE or OLB in a variety of schemes, but his stock has taken a bit of a hit after posting a measly 12 reps in the bench press during the Combine and running a disappointing 4.95/40, he falls to the end of round 1. He did improve his numbers at his pro day though and his instincts, technique and college production cannot be denied. Pairing him opposite Chandler Jones, would give the Pats one of the best edge pass rushing duos in all of the NFL. It would be picks like this, why the Pats have remained one of the elite teams in the NFL for so long. although it wouldn't surprise me if they either traded down or took a chance on a WR like Keenan Allen.

30. Atlanta- Cornelius Carradine, DE, Florida State: I know the Falcons recently signed Osi Umenyiora, but their pass rush was so unbelievably pathetic last year, that taking another DE is not only likely, but it's expected. Carradine is coming off a serious knee injury, but put up big numbers last year and recently held a workout where he was able to put up some impressive numbers and looked to be pretty comfortable in the drills. I believe he will be totally ready for the season opener and by drastically upgrading the DE position, the Falcons will be one of the favorites to reach the Superbowl in the NFC. Given that this is going to be Tony Gonzales' last season, they could opt to select Tyler Eifert here as well, but that defense just needs too much attention to go anywhere else in round 1. I also wouldn't rule out a CB like Demond Trufant as a distinct possibility.

31. San Francisco- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame: The Niners could go a number of ways here, since they have no real pressing needs to this point. They could look to upgrade the NT position and since they opted not to resign Goldson, Safety is another possibility as well. I believe they will take the best available player with this selection. At this point, I believe that will be Eifert. He is a pure receiving threat with big play ability and would allow San Francisco to use a lot of 2 TE sets with Eifert, Vernon Davis and newly acquired WR Anquan Boldin as the primary receivers, allowing young guys like A.J. Jenkins, more time to develop. They could also choose to select a NT like Johnathan Hankins or John Jenkins or even a CB like Jamar Taylor.

32. Baltimore- Johnathan Hankins, NT, Ohio State: The Ravens could go a number of ways with this pick. They could go NT with a player like Hankins, they could go with an ILB like Kevin Minter or Manti Te'o, or they could take a Safety prospect like Johnathan Cyprien. In the end, I believe Hankins wins out. He is considered by many to be one of the top 2-3 run stuffers in this draft and would drastically upgrade one of the weakest areas on an already elite, defensive unit, which lost alot of key players this offseason. If they went in a different direction, I believe Minter would be the pick. I know the Ravens just signed Rolando McClain, but given his recent arrest, he might not last long in Baltimore.

Round 2

33. Jacksonville- Matt Barkley, QB, USC
34. San Francisco (Via Kansas City)- John Jenkins, NT, Georgia
35. Philadelphia- E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
36. Detroit- Justin Pugh, OT/OG, Syracuse
37. Cincinnati (Via Oakland)- Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
38. Arizona- Alex Okafor, OLB, Texas
39. Cleveland- Forfeit
40. New York Jets- Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
41. Tennessee- Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
42. Buffalo- Keenan Allen, WR, California
43. Kansas City (Via Miami)- Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
44. Tampa Bay- Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
45. Carolina- Melenik Watson, OT, Florida State
46. New Orleans- Forfeit
47. San Diego- Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas Pine Bluff
48. St. Louis- Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
49. Dallas- Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International
50. Pittsburgh- DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
51. New York Giants- Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
52. Chicago- Kyle Long, OG/OT, Oregon
53. Washington- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
54. Minnesota- Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
55. Cincinnati- Jonathan Franklin, RB, UCLA
56. Miami (Via Indianapolis)- Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
57. Seattle- Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers
58. Green Bay- Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin
59. Houston- Robert Woods, WR, USC
60. Denver- Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina
61. New England- Quinton Patton, WR, La. Tech
62. Atlanta- Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State
63. San Francisco- Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
64. Baltimore- D.J. Swearinger, S, South Carolina

Round 3

65. Kansas City- Kiko Alonso, ILB, Oregon
66. Jacksonville- David Amerson, CB, North Carolina State
67. Detroit- D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston
68. Oakland- Chris Faulk, OT, LSU
69. Philadelphia- Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
70. Cleveland- Sean Porter, OLB, Texas A&M
71. Arizona- Barrett Jones, OG/C, Alabama
72. Tennessee- Kevin Reddick, LB, North Carolina
73. Buffalo- Sio Moore, LB, UConn.
74. New York Jets- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
75. Tampa Bay- Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia
76. San Francisco (Via Carolina)- Phillip Thomas, S, Fresno State
77. New Orleans- Reid Fragel, OT, Ohio State
78. San Diego- Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, UConn.
79. Miami- Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse
80. St. Louis- Travis Frederick, OG/C, Wisconsin
81. Pittsburgh- Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
82. Dallas- Bennie Logan, DT, LSU
83. New York Giants- Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
84. Miami (Via Chicago)- Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall
85. Minnesota- Duke Williams, S, Nevada
86. Cincinnati- Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M
87. Washington- T.J. McDonald, S, USC
88. Indianapolis- Leon McFadden, CB, San Diego State
89. Seattle- David Quessenberry, OG/OT, San Jose State
90. Green Bay- Brian Schwenke, C/OG, California
91. Houston- Ricky Wagner, OT, Wisconsin
92. Denver- Jonathan Bostic, LB, Florida
93. New England- Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern
94. Atlanta- Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
95. San Francisco- William Gholston, DE, Michigan State
96. Baltimore- Gerald Hodges, ILB, Penn State
97. Houston- Dallas Thomas, OG/OT, Tennessee
98. Kansas City- Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
99. Tennessee- Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State

Round 4

100. Jacksonville- Alvin Bailey, OG, Arkansas
101. Kansas City- Baccari Rambo, S, Georgia
102. Oakland- Quanterus Smith, DE, Western Kentucky
103. Philadelphia- Trevardo Williams, OLB, U.Conn.
104. Minnesota (Via Detroit)- Brian Winters, OG/OT, Kent State
105. Arizona- Robert Alford, CB, Southeastern Louisiana
106. Cleveland- Matt Scott, QB, Arizona
107. Buffalo- Oday Aboushi, OG/OT, Virginia
108. New York Jets- Corey Lemonier, OLB, Auburn
109. Tennessee- Chase Thomas, LB, Stanford
110. Carolina- Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
111. New Orleans- Terry Hawthorne, CB, Illinois
112. San Diego- Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson
113. Miami- Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois
114. Tampa Bay- Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
115. St. Louis- Jelani Jenkins, LB, Florida
116. Dallas- Stepfan Taylor, RB, Stanford
117. Pittsburgh- Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama
118. New York Giants- Hugh Thorton, OG/OT, Illinois
119. Chicago- Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State
120. Cincinnati- Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina
121. Washington- Jordan Reed, TE, Florida
122. Minnesota- Devin Taylor, DE, South Carolina
123. Indianapolis- Earl Watford, OG, James Madison
124. Green Bay- Rashard Hall, S, Clemson
125. Seattle- Sanders Cummings, CB, Georgia
126. Houston- John Simon, OLB, Ohio State
127. Denver- Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State
128. Tampa Bay (Via New England)- Montori Hughes, DT, Tennessee-Martin
129. Atlanta- Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
130. San Francisco- Marquess Wilson, WR, Washington State
131. Baltimore- Joe Krugar, DE, Utah
132. Baltimore- David Bakhtiari, OT, Colorado
133. San Francisco- Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State
134. Detroit- Khaled Holmes, C/OG, USC
135. Atlanta- Jordan Hill, DT, Penn State

Round 5

136. Kansas City- Omoregie Uzzi, OG, Georgia Tech
137. Jacksonville- Cornelius Washington, OLB, Georgia
138. Philadelphia- Shawn Williams, S, Georgia
139. Detroit- J.J. Wilcox, S, Georgia Southern
140. Seattle (Via Oakland)- Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State
141. Cleveland- Josh Evans, S, Florida
142. Arizona- Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
143. New York Jets- Jawan Jamison, RB, Rutgers
144. Tennessee- Will Davis, CB, Utah State
145. Buffalo- Robert Lester, S, Alabama
146. New Orleans- Earl Wolff, S, North Carolina State
147. San Diego- Kwame Geathers, NT, Georgia
148. Miami- Malliciah Goodman, DE, Clemson
149. Tampa Bay- Dwayne Gratz, CB, UConn
150. Carolina- Everette Dawkins, DT, Florida State
151. St. Louis- Orhian Johnson, S, Ohio State
152. Pittsburgh- Vance McDonald, TE, Rice
153. Dallas- Jordan Mills, OT, La. Tech
154. New York Giants- Brandon Jenkins, DE, Florida State
155. Chicago- Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma
156. Washington- J.C. Tretter, OG, Cornell
157. Minnesota- Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
158. Cincinnati- Tyrann Mathieu, CB/KR, LSU
159. San Francisco (Via Indianapolis)- Ty Powell, OLB, Harding
160. Seattle- Chris Jones, DT, Bowling Green State
161. Green Bay- Dion Sims, TE, Michigan State
162. Houston- Vince Williams, ILB, Florida State
163. Denver- B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary
164. Washington (Via New England)- Josh Boyce, WR, TCU
165. Atlanta- A.J. Klein, LB, Iowa State
166. Cleveland (Via San Francisco)- Blaize Foltz, OG, TCU
167. Baltimore- Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas
168. Miami- Zavier Gooden, LB, Missouri
169. Green Bay- Cory Grissom, NT, South Florida
170. Baltimore- Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State

Round 6

171. Jacksonville- Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida
172. Kansas City- Brandon McGee, CB, Miami
173. Detroit- Cameron Lawrence, LB, Mississippi State
174. Oakland- Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M
175. San Francisco (Via Cleveland Via Philadelphia)- Dennard Robinson, WR/RB/QB, Michigan
176. Arizona- Zac Stacy, RB, Vanderbilt
177. Cleveland- Joe Vellano, DE/DT, Maryland
178. Oakland (Via Arizona Via Minnesota Via Tennessee)- Johnny Adams, CB, Michigan State
179. Buffalo- Nickell Roby, CB, USC
180. New York Jets- Jake Stoneburner, TE, OSU
181. San Diego- Xavier Nixon, OT, Florida
182. San Francisco (Via Miami)- Braxton Cave, C/OG, Notre Dame
183. Tampa Bay- Eric Herman, OG, Ohio
184. Carolina- Adrian Bushell, CB, Louisville
185. New Orleans- Anthony Rashad White, NT, Michigan State
186. St. Louis- Josh Boyd, DT, Mississippi State
187. Dallas- Devonte Holloman, LB, South Carolina
188. Pittsburgh- T.J. Barnes, NT, Georgia Tech
189. New York Giants- Ryan Otten, TE, San Jose State
190. Chicago- Zeke Motta, S, Notre Dame
191. Minnesota- Travis Howard, CB, Ohio State
192. Cincinnati- Keith Pough, LB, Howard
193. Washington- Brad Wing, P, LSU
194. Indianapolis- Aaron Mellette, WR, Elon
195. Green Bay- Stansley Maponga, OLB, TCU
196. Seattle- Tanner Hawkinson, OT, Kansas
197. Houston- Tharold Simon, CB, LSU
198. Tampa Bay (Via Philadelphia Via Denver)- Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas
199. Cincinnati (Via New England)- Micah Hyde, S/CB, Iowa
200. Atlanta- Marquise Goodwin, WR/KR, Texas
201. Baltimore (Via San Francisco)- Daimion Stafford, S, Nebraska
202. Baltimore- Michael Buchanon, OLB, Illinois
203. Houston- Levine Toiolo, TE, Stanford
204. Tennessee- Tavarres King, WR, Georgia
205. Baltimore- P.J. Lonergan, C/OG, LSU
206. Kansas City- Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific
206. Oakland- Greg Blair, LB, Cincinnati
207. Pittsburgh- Prentiss Wagner, CB/S, Tennessee

Round 7

208. Kansas City- Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas
209. Jacksonville- Mike Catapano, DE, Princeton
210. Oakland- Alec Lemon, WR, Syracuse
211. Philadelphia- Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon
212. Detroit- Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida
213. Philadelphia (Via Cleveland)- P.J. Stankiewitch, C/OG, Penn State
214. Minnesota (Via Arizona)- Conner Vernon, WR, Duke
215. Minnesota (Via Seattle Via Buffalo)- Michael Mauti, LB, Penn State
216. New York Jets- Travis Bond, OG, North Carolina
217. Tennessee- Anthony McCloud, DT, Florida State
218. Miami- Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State
219. Philadelphia (Via Tampa Bay)- Steve Beauharnais, ILB, Rutgers
220. Arizona (Via Oakland Via Carolina)- Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
221. Seattle (New Orleans)- Travis Long, LB, Washington State
222. San Diego- David Bass, OLB, Missouri Western State
223. St. Louis- Sean Renfree, QB, Duke
224. Pittsburgh- Jason Weaver, OT, Southern Mississippi
225. Miami (Via Dallas)- Manase Foketi, OT, West Texas A&M
226. New York Giants- Rex Burkhead, RB, Nebraska
227. New England (Via Tampa Bay Via Chicago)- Bradley McDougal, S, Kansas
228. Cleveland (Via San Francisco Via Cincinnati)- Jasper Collins, WR, Mt. Union
229. Washington- Demetrius McCray, CB, Appalachian State
230. Minnesota- Stefphon Jefferson, RB, Nevada
231. Indianapolis- Rontez Miles, S, California (Pa.)
232. Seattle- Kapron Lewis-Moore, DE, Notre Dame
233. Green Bay- Melvin White, CB, Louisiana-Lafayette
234. Houston- Chad Bumphis, WR, Mississippi State
235. Denver- Gilbert Pena, DT, Mississippi
236. New England- Rod Sweeting, CB, Georgia Tech
237. Atlanta- Lamar Mady, OG, Youngstown State
238. San Francisco- Jeff Baca, OG, UCLA
239. Baltimore- Bruce Taylor, ILB, Virginia Tech
240. Philadelphia- Brent Russell, DE, Georgia Southern
241. Cincinnati- Lavar Edwards, DE, LSU
242. Seattle- Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (OH)
243. Seattle- Mychal Rivera, TE, Tennessee
244. Atlanta- Braden Brown, OT, BYU
245. Atlanta- Lerentee McCray, LB, Florida State
246. Detroit- Kahlid Wooten, CB, Nevada
247. San Francisco- Cooper Taylor, S, Richmond
248. Baltimore- Michael Williams, TE, Alabama
249. Tennessee- Kerwynn Williams, RB/KR, Utah State
250. Atlanta- Mario Benavides, C/OG, Louisville
251. Miami- Duron Harmon, S, Rutgers
252. Cincinnati- Sam Brenner, OG, Utah
253. San Francisco- Steve Greer, ILB, Virginia
254. New York Giants- Rodney Smith, WR, Florida State
255. Indianapolis- Abry Jones, DE, Georgia

Last edited by TheOsprey on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it for the bengals.
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good first 3 rounds for NE. I would be happy w/ that haul.

Sig by Smack
AAP Chandler Jones
2.5 Sax, 17 tackles, 1 TD
The Gnat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duke Williams seems quite high to me in your draft, so I don't love that pick for the Vikings, I think CB makes more sense, otherwise I like it.

ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Love it for the bengals.

I do too, but if Ertz falls to round 3 give us him over Swope

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOW THAT IS A FALCONS DRAFT. You pretty much knocked a grand slam with this one bro. a++++ across the board
bkokot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there's any way the Bears pick Te'o in the first. If he's there at 50 and Ogletree and Brown and Greene are all off the board? Maybe....

2014 Adopt a Bear - DT Stephen Paea
Tackles - 20 Sacks - 6 Passes Deflected - 2 Forced Fumbles - 1
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty horrible for the Titans. No to taking a OG that high. Richardson should be the pick. Want nothing to do with that lazy bum Montgomery. Banks should be the pick. Too high for Reddick. Schwenke should be the pick. No need for a TE, Corey Lemonier should be the pick. Solid pick in Thomas but I'd rather have Mathieu over Davis.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkokot wrote:
I don't think there's any way the Bears pick Te'o in the first. If he's there at 50 and Ogletree and Brown and Greene are all off the board? Maybe....

The reason I have them taking Te'o, is because I think Ogletree might be off their board due off the field issues. Brown isn't a first rounder and Greene is strictly an OLB. The Bears need someone to play the middle and Te'o makes the most sense.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Pretty horrible for the Titans. No to taking a OG that high. Richardson should be the pick. Want nothing to do with that lazy bum Montgomery. Banks should be the pick. Too high for Reddick. Schwenke should be the pick. No need for a TE, Corey Lemonier should be the pick. Solid pick in Thomas but I'd rather have Mathieu over Davis.

I don't see the Titans taking Richardson there at all. They are very high on Sammy Lee Hill who they just signed in free agency, so the DT position is not an urgent need at this point. They gotta work on opening some running lanes though, particularily on the inside and having a pair of OG's like Levitre and Warmack would improve the rushing production a ton. It sounds like you have a personal bias against Montgomery, but the fact is, he is one of the top rated pass rushers in this draft and was LSU's most productive D-Lineman last year. Reddick is a tremendously talented LB who could play on the inside or kick out to the weakside with great production.

I don't know how you can say TE is not a need. You lost Cook and tried to replace him with Delanie Walker. That is like going from a Corvette to a Toyota Celica.
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for the Packers, however I'd be severely disappointed and surprised if we didn't take a WR. Maybe in the 4th round. I think if we don't take safety early, we won't take one at all. Either the staff wants a for sure upgrade over Jennings/McMillian, or they want to give McMillian the reigns for the year, and I personally think it's the latter.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice KC mock

I like Reddick more than Alonso and we need a guy that can play center, but otherwise perfect.

Also if Wheaton falls to the 5th, we better take him

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love Geno at 8. Would prefer Hopkins or Woods to Allen in round 2 though. Also TE and DE are bigger needs to CB and S IMO.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Eagles mock. Apparently they prefer Lane Johnson even if Joeckel is on the board, but I'll be more than happy to take this.

Thanks to Y2lamanaki
Nobody

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decent draft.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: