Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Season Discussion: Please Post in New Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9651
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: General Season Discussion: Please Post in New Thread Reply with quote

The last thread was quite successful and RF28 has asked me to make another one to continue the discussion...

Here is a link to the last thread, but please post all new thoughts/ideas/news in here, as each thread is supposed to have a 100 page limit...

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=515229

Let's Hear it...
_________________

IDOG_det on the sig...


Last edited by kgarrett12486 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3093
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really looking forward to tonight, we have to come away with a dynamic offensive weapon(s) tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9651
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
Really looking forward to tonight, we have to come away with a dynamic offensive weapon(s) tonight.


I can see it going either way. Meaning we'll get a weapon like Austin/Patterson/etc. or we'll be focusing on defensive side with Vaccaro/Ogletree/etc.
_________________

IDOG_det on the sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JLaurinaitis_55


Joined: 06 Oct 2010
Posts: 971
Location: Portlandia
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shefter just tweeted saying that the Rams are looking to get outta the 22nd spot..? I wonder whats up
_________________

Welcome to St. Louis Robinson, Donald, Joyner, Gaines, Alexander, Mason, and Sam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gambino62


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 4236
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLaurinaitis_55 wrote:
Shefter just tweeted saying that the Rams are looking to get outta the 22nd spot..? I wonder whats up


Selling out to get someone to jump up for a QB or possibly someone to jump Minnesota for a CB, LB or DT. So intriguing!
_________________

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3093
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambino62 wrote:
JLaurinaitis_55 wrote:
Shefter just tweeted saying that the Rams are looking to get outta the 22nd spot..? I wonder whats up


Selling out to get someone to jump up for a QB or possibly someone to jump Minnesota for a CB, LB or DT. So intriguing!


hopefully we pick up an extra second or third in a potential deal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hoj398


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 1012
Location: Detroit, Mi
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope we can trade #22, with buffalo for their, 2nd 3rd, and future second. possibly too much value, but they'll have to give that up if they value Nassib as their QB of the future
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9651
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoj398 wrote:
Hope we can trade #22, with buffalo for their, 2nd 3rd, and future second. possibly too much value, but they'll have to give that up if they value Nassib as their QB of the future


I'd be happy to pick up just the extra 2nd and 3rd...
_________________

IDOG_det on the sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3181
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@JeffDarlington: It's late April, and Rams QB Sam Bradford just walked through our room here at the Rams' training facility. Offseason? What offseason?

_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3093
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
Quote:
@JeffDarlington: It's late April, and Rams QB Sam Bradford just walked through our room here at the Rams' training facility. Offseason? What offseason?


Loving that dedication
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9651
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:
Quote:
@JeffDarlington: It's late April, and Rams QB Sam Bradford just walked through our room here at the Rams' training facility. Offseason? What offseason?


Loving that dedication


I bet he was crying tears of joy after learning we took Austin...
_________________

IDOG_det on the sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emcee


Joined: 28 Apr 2012
Posts: 826
Location: Oregon
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:
Quote:
@JeffDarlington: It's late April, and Rams QB Sam Bradford just walked through our room here at the Rams' training facility. Offseason? What offseason?


Loving that dedication


I bet he was crying tears of joy after learning we took Austin...


Combined with Cook and Long, he's got to be so stoked for next year.

On an unrelated note, I was just thinking about how the Niners, Seahawks, and us have all built formidable, young teams. However, our team is built around a QB making $9 million, $14.015 million, $12.895 million as base salary for the next 3 years, probably around what he'll get in a new contract. The other two's are making under $1 million per year, which you know will go way up. Gotta think this team is better built for the long-haul.

(I think all 3 have a bunch of defensive rookie contract to resign in the near future, so that's sort of a wash.)
_________________
GT: Emcee Orrie
FC: 2981-6750-0182
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rrrrrrrams


Joined: 01 Oct 2011
Posts: 1227
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, mikell will be back, right?
even with tj mcdonald and cody davis we are awful thin at safety
_________________
i hate the 49ers. i do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4515
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rrrrrrrams wrote:
so, mikell will be back, right?
even with tj mcdonald and cody davis we are awful thin at safety


I would assume so
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2662
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's early but I'm sure somebody knows around here. Is there any big FS looking good for next years draft?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 1 of 131

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group