Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FRACDADDY14's FINAL 2013 MOCK DRAFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fracdaddy14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: FRACDADDY14's FINAL 2013 MOCK DRAFT Reply with quote

Round 1, #19- Chance Warmack- OG- Alabama- 6'2- 317
- Last year, David DeCastro was considered one of the best guard prospects in a decade, but on draft he fell into the 20s to Pittsburgh. With a weak top draft, premium positions players may be overdrafted. There are also teams, epecially ZBS teams, that may prefer the more athletic Jon Cooper. With an aging interior OL, Warmack can plug right in for the next 10 years. If Chance falls, he will likely be BPA.

Round 2, #49- Keenan Allen- WR- California-Berkley- 6'2- 206
With Cruz asking for a #1 WR contract this year and Nicks just a year away from looking for the same thing, we may only be able to keep one. With Allen, he shows the route-running, playmaking, and reliability that Eli will love. At this point, he is also likely BPA. With Nicks often Nicked up, he provides a guy who can step in right away.

Round 3, #81- Earl Wolff- S- North Carolina State- 5'11- 209
- One of the fastest rising prospects in the draft, Wolff has reportedly risen to a 3rd Round Prospect on many boards. He has the combo safety qualities being solid in both run-support and coverage. He has been compared to Deon Grant who had a few solid years for the Giants and will be given an opportunity to fill Grant's 3rd Safety role.

Round 4, #116- Kevin Reddick- LB- North Carolina- 6'2- 243
- Reddick is a dowhill thumper with good instincts and enough athletic ability to play all 3 downs. He was a multiple time captain and one of the few rookies who could earn TC's trust to start Week 1.

Round 5, #152- Nick Kasa- TE- Colorado- 6'6- 269
- The best thing I can say as why I choose Kasa is that Mike Pope personally flew to the Colorado Pro Day to work out Kasa. Pope is also said to be in love with a certain TE prospect in this draft. Looking at both of these things, I feel Kasa is that guy and would be the pick if available in Round 5. He works hard, is a willing blocker, and has special teams experience.

Round 6, #187- Terry Hawthorne- CB- Illinois- 6'0- 195
- An underrated prospect, his description includes some of my favorite qualities in a CB including fluid footwork, smooth hips, and a willingness to come up in run support. He has durability concerns, but nothing major. He can play ST, 4th CB, and possibly play similar to the man he will replace, Corey Webster.

Round 7, #225- Quanterus Smith- DE- Western Kentucky- 6'5- 250
- D.J. Fluker is often linked to the Giants in Round 1, but Smith owned him to the tune of 3 sacks when WKU played Bama early this past year. An injury has forced his stock down to the end of the draft, but he is worth a 7th round pick. With JPP, Tuck, and Kiwi established, he could be a PUP canidate and given a chance to grow. He has the length and quick step to be a feared member of our rotation.

Round 7, #253 (Compensatory)- Emmett Cleary- OT- Boston College- 6'7- 316
- Cleary has interviewed with the GMEN, provides solid depth, and everyone knows TC loves BC kids. Seems to make sense for an OL needing young depth.

Special Addition- Possible Undrafted FAs (Most of the list is taken from players who have reportedly met/interviewed with the GMEN)

QB- Jake Mullin- McMurray
QB- Brad Sorensen- Southern Utah
RB- Ray Graham- Pittsburgh
RB- Miguel Maysonet- Stony Brook
RB- Theo Riddick- Notre Dame
WR- Chad Bumphis- Mississippi St
WR- Mark Harrison- Rutgers
WR- Quincy McDuffie- Central Florida
WR- Patrick Murray- Fordham
WR- Ryan Spadola- Lehigh
WR- Trent Steelman- Army
WR- Nick Williams- UCONN
TE- Matt Furstenburg- Maryland
TE- D.J. Jefferson- Rutgers
TE- Chris Pantale- Boston College
OL- Nick Beckton- Virginia Tech
OL- R.J. Dill- Rutgers
OL- Mike Golic- Notre Dame
OL- Joe Madsen- West Virginia
OL- Lamar Mady- Youngstown St
OL- Patrick Omameh- Michigan
OL- Omoreggie Uzzi- Georgia Tech
OL- John Wetzel- Boston College
DL- Mike Cattapano- Princeton
DL- DeWayne Cherrington- Mississippi State
DL- A.J. Francis- Maryland
DL- Gilbert Pena- Mississippi
LB- Luke Batton
LB- Nick Clady- Boston College
LB- Jake Knott- Iowa St
LB- Robert McCabe- Georgetown
LB- Bruce Taylor- Virginia Tech
S- Duron Harmon- Rutgers
S- Bradley McDougal- Kansas
S- Rontez Miles- California-PA
S- Cooper Taylor- Richmond
S- Alonzo Tweedy- Virginia Tech
CB- Travis Howard- Ohio St
CB- Brandon Jones- Rutgers
K- Brett Maher- Nebraska

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've had my first pick match up with guys before but never the last...Cleary was my last pick for us in the mock draft contest Razz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
So I've had my first pick match up with guys before but never the last...Cleary was my last pick for us in the mock draft contest Razz

It's a possibility cause we all know how Coughlin loves his BC guys.

Not a Knicks fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: