Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Thanks Deadspin, We already knew Chau = Scum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Thanks Deadspin, We already knew Chau = Scum! Reply with quote

http://deadspin.com/the-chargers-doctor-is-a-drunk-quack-why-havent-they-466685771

Brief opening snippet...

Quote:
The Chargers' Doctor Is A Drunk Quack. Why Haven't They Fired Him?

The California Medical Board believes that David Chao should lose his medical license. Nearly two dozen former patients who have sued him since 1998—alleging in all the medical superfecta of malpractice, personal injury, negligence, and fraud—would agree. Dissenting: the NFL and the San Diego Chargers, for whom Chao has served as team physician for the past 15 years.

What's truly sad about this is that it seems like the owners and Goodell are doing the exact thing that I detest about D. Smith and the NFLPA - putting politics before common sense. They don't want to concede any ground to the other side so they're going to stick by their guns despite the fact that Chau literally shouldn't be caring for ANY kind of patient, let alone guys who have large sums of guaranteed money contracted to them being able to play a very physical game.

At this point, I think we just keep our fingers crossed that the CMB revokes his license, then Dean's not going to have any choice - he can't have Chau working in the capacity that he has been while unlicensed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely agree. In fact I even wrote a letter detailing why I wasn't renewing my season tickets this year and this was one of the issues I put in.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: