Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BKB77 last minute mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bkb77

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: BKB77 last minute mock Reply with quote

MOCK

Trade Trent Cole to TEN for 4th(107)

1(4).Eric Fisher C Michigan 6'7 308 OT
I have it going joeckel,dee,shariff top3. Fisher has all-pro OT written all over him, he looked dominant at the senior bowl, has all the size and athletic ability. I will even go as far to say that I think he might be the best player in the entire draft. This is a franchise tackle that you can pencil in for the next decade for the birds

2(35).Kwann Short Purdue 6'3 315 Sr DE\DT(13g 43tkl,15.5tfl,7sacks,1ff,4pb,4blk)
This might be the most underrated lineman and player in this draft. He has almost 50 career tackles for loss, almost 10 blocked kicks and was a 4 year starter in the Big10. I think when we look back on this draft short will be viewed as a steal and will have a better career than Star who will go much higher.

3(67).Jordan Reed Florida 6'3 243 Jr TE(13g 45rec 559yds 3td)
Freak athlete, This guy looks the part of aaron hernandez 2.0. Didnt have great numbers at florida and never had any great QB play,so his stats are just ok. But his best days are def in front of him. Will give chip some more options for twin TE\HB looks.

4(101).TJ McDonald USC 6'3 207 Sr SS(13g 110tkl,6.5tfl,1sack,2int,3pb,1blk)
This is a physical safety who can make plays in the box. He is a sure tackler, can lay the lumber and has very good instincts and FB IQ. His dad was a very good player who played over a decade in the NFL and is one of the best HS coaches in the country. 4 year starter at USC.

4(107).Tharold Simon LSU 6'3 195 Jr CB(13g 45tkl,4int,9pb)
Big talented Corner at LSU. Hes still raw and has some work to do, but this a very talented project who could pay off big time a year or two down the road.

5(136).Marquess Wilson Wash st 6'4 190 Jr WR(9g 52rec 813yds 5td)
Reminds me alot of the Mike Williams(cuse) issue from a couple of years ago. This guy was a potential 1st round pick at the start of the season. Hes got real nice size and skill set. But has some real questions with him walking off the team in the middle of the year, but chip has played against him for 3 years and will do his research on him. Either way his potential makes him a real nice option in the 5th.

7(210).Nickel Robey USC 5'8 175 Jr CB(13g 52tkl,0.5tfl,1ff,1int,4pb,1blk,1td)
Small undersized scrappy corner. But he has great natural coverage skills if he was 3 inches taller we'd be talking about a potential late 1st to mid 2nd round pick. Def worth a short in the 7th

7(218).Vince Williams FSU 6'1 249 Sr ILB(14g 59tkl,6.5tfl,1sack,2pb)
Tough guy,phsycial tackler who plays with a real edge. Will come in and play special teams right away and develope behind demeco as the back up ILB.

7(239).Dexter McCoil Tulsa 6'4 220 Sr FS(14g 91tkl,1.5tfl,1ff,5int,9pb)
6'4 ballhawk who has over 15 career interceptions. Size and skill make him an attractive option at the end of the draft.

Props to Kiltman on the Sig

Last edited by bkb77 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
JayAp07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it but I think Reed will end up going before McDonald. I would flip flop them. But it's nice to know that I'm not in the minority for taking McDonald. Seems like the majority of everyone else on the board hates him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
I like it but I think Reed will end up going before McDonald. I would flip flop them. But it's nice to know that I'm not in the minority for taking McDonald. Seems like the majority of everyone else on the board hates him.

Only because he isn't good.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, T Coleman, H Kikaha, T Clemmings
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trading Cole is dumb for the cap ramifications we'll lose cap space and a 4th isn't justifiable compensation for losing cap space.

Fisher will likely go top 3

I like Short

I liked McDonald early in the year, then he crapped the bed and hogged the suck, reach in the 3rd

Like Reed, but he's probably gone by the 4th

Tharold Simon wouldn't be an awful pick but could be better

Rest is solid, but outside of Short its either unrealistic or bad IMO.
JayAp07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:

Only because he isn't good.

Point proven Laughing

I would be happy with him in the 5th to be honest. Anywhere before that seems like a reach considering the depth at safety this year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: