Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft Day/Night Plans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
California Ram wrote:
Start BBQing around 1 or so chilling In my sweats all day watching both Coverages . Always watch with 2 Buddies of mine that are Also ram fans . I'm off wrk @ the moment so I get to relax rather then having to rush home ! This is gonna be my first Draft though without any Beer , I got Stabbed a while back still scared to throw a few back ! So I hope it's not a Bad Draft unfortunately no binge drinking for me...

WTF?

I have to tend bar, I can't miss an opportunity to stack some cash, I'm moving to Belize in a month. I'm going to sign onto this forum late at night to catch up on the day's events.

I'm sad for you at this point. Though Belize probably better then where i am =)
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
DistantRam

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The draft starts at 1 am here; good job that I've booked a day off work tomorrow, so that I can stay up late tonight.
rAmFan39

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will start at 9am Friday here in Japan. So I'll be at work in the squadron bar watching as much as possible.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's usually better coverage guys? I have ESPN and NFL Network in Canada eh, I'm assuming those are the normal ones?

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
California Ram

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
California Ram wrote:
Start BBQing around 1 or so chilling In my sweats all day watching both Coverages . Always watch with 2 Buddies of mine that are Also ram fans . I'm off wrk @ the moment so I get to relax rather then having to rush home ! This is gonna be my first Draft though without any Beer , I got Stabbed a while back still scared to throw a few back ! So I hope it's not a Bad Draft unfortunately no binge drinking for me...

WTF?

I have to tend bar, I can't miss an opportunity to stack some cash, I'm moving to Belize in a month. I'm going to sign onto this forum late at night to catch up on the day's events.

What can I say , wrong place Wrong Time ...! Held me in the hospital for about eight days . Better appreciation for life for Damn Sure . I'd ah been pissed though if I had not made it & missed this Draft ! Lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
What's usually better coverage guys? I have ESPN and NFL Network in Canada eh, I'm assuming those are the normal ones?
The only ones.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
RamsLA39

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

California Ram wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
California Ram wrote:

WTF?

What can I say , wrong place Wrong Time ...! Held me in the hospital for about eight days . Better appreciation for life for Damn Sure . I'd ah been pissed though if I had not made it & missed this Draft ! Lol

Im glad youre a RAM fan and not a Raider fan lol. and im glad youre ok brother!
chris00cm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DP

Last edited by chris00cm on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:

NFL Network has better/deeper analysis after the 2nd round, but ESPN's presentation as a whole is better...

IDOG_det on the sig...
California Ram

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamsLA39 wrote:
California Ram wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
California Ram wrote:

WTF?

What can I say , wrong place Wrong Time ...! Held me in the hospital for about eight days . Better appreciation for life for Damn Sure . I'd ah been
pissed though if I had not made it & missed this Draft ! Lol

Im glad youre a RAM fan and not a Raider fan lol. and im glad youre ok brother!

Appreciate that Bro, Is just nice to be here to take part in this Draft with you fine Gentlemen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
Beer

Haha i feel you, Vodka for me.

I may change to wild turkey and dr pepper. With some bagel bites

chris00cm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:

NFL Network has better/deeper analysis after the 2nd round, but ESPN's presentation as a whole is better...
Basically. Would you rather have a good looking girl with a great personality (NFLN) or a stubborn, stupid, and annoying smoking hot one (ESPN).

I dont know why I felt the need to post this but I did. Lol.

kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:

Basically. Would you rather have a good looking girl with a great personality (NFLN) or a stubborn, stupid, and annoying smoking hot one (ESPN).

Depends on if I'm dating her, or participating in a one nighter with her...

Wink

IDOG_det on the sig...
chris00cm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:

Wink
Exactly! First round is the one nighter while the rest of the draft is the date.

Gambino62

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Jonezy wrote:

Wink

I think either way it's NFL Network. Good girl with the great personality is a FREAK!

But seriously, I can't stand Berman so I always watch NFL Network.

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: