Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft Day/Night Plans
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris00cm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Draft Day/Night Plans Reply with quote

Where does everyone plan on watching the draft this year? Anyone plan on going to the Rams Draft party at David Busters?

I'll probably watch it at my house, glued to my TV and laptop like always. May head up to Buffalo Wild Wings to hear peoples reactions to the Rams picks.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BWW if my friends don't flake on me. At home making myself some food with an ice cold pepsi if they do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll watch it at home, so I can play a drinking game to the Rams picks. Game is if the Rams select Eddy Lacy in the first round I will drink all the beer in my house.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
Jonezy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At my Dads with a buddy, he's a big broncos fan so we will have a good time. Order some stuffed crust and were laughin Very Happy

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Brodie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
I'll watch it at home, so I can play a drinking game to the Rams picks. Game is if the Rams select Eddy Lacy in the first round I will drink all the beer in my house.

I 2nd this, but with Vodka. Beer just isnt strong enough to numb the pain of Lacy in the 1st

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:

LOL, I feel that. I will certainly have a terrible day tomorrow if all this lead up to our first picks results in anyone and Lacy.

First things first, shipping the wife and kids out of town tomorrow afternoon for the entire weekend. #nointerruptions

After that task is handled, I will be at home watching it on my HD screen. Got the DVR recording both broadcasts in case I'm liking one more then the other.

Pre purchased a veggie platter and making some fresh guacamole and getting some pizza. The drink depends on the results - beer if having a good time, Jamison gets busted out with bad results (Lacy).

Tipping some back tonight to prep. Not sure how I'm expected to actually get work done tomorrow
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
iRaMs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beer

BEASToftheEAST4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a couple buddies coming over the house. One's an Eagle's fan and the other's a Bronco's fan. Just some brews, mozzarella sticks and some overreactions towards a TV.

^El Ramster^
MISTA314

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use to be a big deal when i was in college. We would all go to my boys house and he would make three huge pans of enchiladas and drink beer all Saturday long. We had every one from Lions fans, Cowboys, Redskins, Chiefs and of course, yours truly, Rams. Now that we're all done with school most of us live in different cities now.

On Daddy daycare duties tomorrow so I'll be at home on the couch in my DRAWS flipping back and forth between NFL Network and ESPN. Was gonna go to a buddies house but i love rewinding back and forth to rewatch peoples reactions to certain picks Laughing

Last edited by MISTA314 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gambino62

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At my house with my wife (Bears fan), her cousin (Dolphins fan) and his girlfriend (Patriots fan). Draft usually falls on or before my birthday so we usually have some take out, probably chinese, then some cake and then I rewatch it ad nauseum.

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be watching it alone (everybody I know is going to be watching playoff basketball). No internet at all, I do not want to know what a pick/trade is before it's announced. If ESPN starts tipping picks, I'll just watch the draft in silence.

As far as food goes, I've been eating very healthy for the last four weeks, but I might allow myself a treat. I might get some pizza, but if I decide not to, I'll grab some cereal with a snack of celery w/ peanut butter Very Happy

The draft is damn near like a holiday for me, I close all communication from everybody during the time of the actual draft.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Beer

Haha i feel you, Vodka for me.
California Ram

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start BBQing around 1 or so chilling In my sweats all day watching both Coverages . Always watch with 2 Buddies of mine that are Also ram fans . I'm off wrk @ the moment so I get to relax rather then having to rush home ! This is gonna be my first Draft though without any Beer , I got Stabbed a while back still scared to throw a few back ! So I hope it's not a Bad Draft unfortunately no binge drinking for me...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
Beer

Haha i feel you, Vodka for me.

You brave soul

^El Ramster^
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

California Ram wrote:
Start BBQing around 1 or so chilling In my sweats all day watching both Coverages . Always watch with 2 Buddies of mine that are Also ram fans . I'm off wrk @ the moment so I get to relax rather then having to rush home ! This is gonna be my first Draft though without any Beer , I got Stabbed a while back still scared to throw a few back ! So I hope it's not a Bad Draft unfortunately no binge drinking for me...

WTF?

I have to tend bar, I can't miss an opportunity to stack some cash, I'm moving to Belize in a month. I'm going to sign onto this forum late at night to catch up on the day's events.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: