Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Are the Bills seriously considering Nassib at 8?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdavls17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want barkley yet people still think he is great, his arm strength is ehh I don't see him being able to throw deep in buffalo. Having to play 10 games that could possibly be bad weather is risky. 8 at home and 1 at jets and 1 at pats. Then you look at post season having to play in cold weather and horrible winds he could be a liability.

Thanks Max
BillSabre

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
I don't want barkley yet people still think he is great, his arm strength is ehh I don't see him being able to throw deep in buffalo. Having to play 10 games that could possibly be bad weather is risky. 8 at home and 1 at jets and 1 at pats. Then you look at post season having to play in cold weather and horrible winds he could be a liability.

Allow me to chime in. I think Barkley is the more talented QB. Nassib may be more athletic though. Each player will have their strengths and weaknesses. I think we will manage a trade back to pick up an extra pick. It will allow us to get OU QB as well as fill two other needs with top tier talent. I do have one question though about our home games. Dover still play one in Toronto? Yes, I know the answer. We play a majority of our home games early this year and in Toronto the weather isn't an issue. I don't even like hearing weather used as a knock on players. QB's are good or their not, weather be damned!!!

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
Jonezy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our 22nd pick will become yours.

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:

Pray Pray

Pleaseeee

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Beast M0de wrote:
Quote:
SI.com's Peter King is hearing the Bills are "seriously targeting" USC's Matt Barkley.

Although Barkley's arm-strength concerns would be amplified in the inclement Buffalo weather, Marrone is an avowed fan of the quarterback's game.

After Barkley diced up Syracuse's defense with 324 yards and five touchdowns in a 2011 meeting, Marrone intimated that he would have rivaled Robert Griffin III as the second quarterback drafted last April had he not opted to stay in school.

"I was one of a couple people that was hoping he'd go on to the NFL," Marrone said last October according to CBSSports.com. "I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I'm happy he's back."

Marrone went on to rave about Barkley's intangibles, pocket presence, patience and football IQ

Bills reportedly eyeing Barkley, not Nassib

I hope this is true.
Why do you people like Barkley so much? I have dropped him down my list to #6. He is so overrated by Bills fans. I think a majority of you guys like him because he is a big name with media coverage. There is a reason he went from being the #1 pick to now a potential 3rd rounder.

And I think you probably like Nassib so much because he went to Cuse...

Trent said it perfectly :
Trentwannabe wrote:
Can't speak on behalf of anyone else, but for me..

I like Barkley because of his intelligence. His knowledge of the game and ability to read a defense is unmatched by anyone in the last decade. I've seen him make every throw, so his arm strength is no concern whatsoever. He is a natural leader and truly loves the game of football. I would love to see what Hackett can do with this kid. He improved Nassib marginally, I can only imagine what he could do with the smarter and physically more gifted Barkley.

Believe me, I hate USC, HATE them, but I can't deny Barkley's talent.

cdavls17 wrote:

Yes, 1 game at home in December, 1 in Toronto (Dome), 1 at Pats. Also 2 games in Florida in December. Add in the Jets in the middle of November, and our bye week in the end of November, and we have 2, maybe 3 games in bad weather. Not sure where you're getting 10 from.

Arm strength is a ridiculous argument. First off, he has a strong arm. Is it elite? No, but it's more than sufficient to be successful in the NFL, and yes, even in "dreaded" Buffalo... Second, do people really think it doesn't get windy in California? His arm strength will not be an issue at all.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
Jonezy wrote:

Pray Pray

Pleaseeee

I would love this!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll echo myself.

DON'T BE STUPID BUDDY! Evil or Very Mad
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a trade down, sure let's do it. But at 8 I'll be angry for a good couple two-tree weeks.

jsnydes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Wilson in the late 2nd (trade up) or Ryan Mallet for our current second rounder.

TommyC376^^^
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsnydes wrote:
Tyler Wilson in the late 2nd (trade up) or Ryan Mallet for our current second rounder.
What has Mallett done to warrant us using a high 2nd round pick on him?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
jsnydes wrote:
What has Mallett done to warrant us using a high 2nd round pick on him?

He would be the number 1 quarterback in this draft by a landslide. Wouldn't even be close. Drug problem aside. Now put him on the practice field with Brady and Belichick for the past few seasons. Easy decision to me. We're here talking about Nassib and Barkley like they're first round prospects. They're not even close. Bills are just desperate for a quarterback and that's the best this class has to offer.

TommyC376^^^
cdavls17

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now its being reported the the bills #1 player on the draft board is Tavon Austin. I dont think this can be true since TJ Graham is very similar. I think all this speculation the past month is just garbage and you cant take it word for word. I see the bills moving down by trading with a team who actually wants austin.

Thanks Max
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
Now its being reported the the bills #1 player on the draft board is Tavon Austin. I dont think this can be true since TJ Graham is very similar. I think all this speculation the past month is just garbage and you cant take it word for word. I see the bills moving down by trading with a team who actually wants austin.

Do not disrespect Tavon Austin by comparing him to TJ Graham. Tj wishes he could ball like Tavon.

#JDI
Buffalo_Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with all these smokescreens i now believe that we will take Jonathan Cooper with the eighth overall pick. And everybody said "Whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaat????"

thanks for the sig NS922!

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking;
if you hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to you and eat with you,
and you with me.
Revelation 3:20
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other than the Syracuse connection, I'm not really sure why Nassib seems to be the consensus at #8.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: