Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
QuinneyluvsNFL


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 15005
Location: ENGLAND
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
#Bills "very seriously" considered drafting another QB. "We'll look to get one in free agency," per Buddy Nix.


https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/328281399679401984

thoughts?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Trentwannabe


Joined: 28 Dec 2007
Posts: 3947
Location: Igloo, Canada
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
Quote:
#Bills "very seriously" considered drafting another QB. "We'll look to get one in free agency," per Buddy Nix.


https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/328281399679401984

thoughts?


It will be Jeff Tuel IMO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 11893
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be anybody, interested to see who we bring in.

Will replace Corps easily, sad that he comes in and gets replaced in may twice in 2 years but, that's the game.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DKTurtle51


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 4977
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
Quote:
#Bills "very seriously" considered drafting another QB. "We'll look to get one in free agency," per Buddy Nix.


https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/328281399679401984

thoughts?


It will be Jeff Tuel IMO.
Tuel, Scott and Bray were brought in for visits. I think it is one of them.
_________________

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
QuinneyluvsNFL


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 15005
Location: ENGLAND
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
Quote:
#Bills "very seriously" considered drafting another QB. "We'll look to get one in free agency," per Buddy Nix.


https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/328281399679401984

thoughts?


It will be Jeff Tuel IMO.
Tuel, Scott and Bray were brought in for visits. I think it is one of them.


Bray gets my vote, might try and work with him, the kid has talent.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18403
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will take Matt Scott.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 11893
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
I will take Matt Scott.


That's who my moneys on.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10269
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets get some UDFAs!!!!

Matt Scott please. Chase Thomas??? Da'Rick Rodgers???!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trentwannabe


Joined: 28 Dec 2007
Posts: 3947
Location: Igloo, Canada
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing we got to remember, is now the players get to choose. I doubt Scott or Bray choose Buffalo knowing EJ will be given every opportunity to be our franchise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DKTurtle51


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 4977
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
One thing we got to remember, is now the players get to choose. I doubt Scott or Bray choose Buffalo knowing EJ will be given every opportunity to be our franchise.
UDFAs are brought in to compete for a spot near the bottom of the depth chart across the board. None of these guys will go to a team where they have a legit chance to compete for a starting spot early (unless they come in and are much, much better than expected).
_________________

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Trentwannabe


Joined: 28 Dec 2007
Posts: 3947
Location: Igloo, Canada
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
One thing we got to remember, is now the players get to choose. I doubt Scott or Bray choose Buffalo knowing EJ will be given every opportunity to be our franchise.
UDFAs are brought in to compete for a spot near the bottom of the depth chart across the board. None of these guys will go to a team where they have a legit chance to compete for a starting spot early (unless they come in and are much, much better than expected).


But lets say Buffalo, Minnesota and Arizona strongly go after Tyler Bray. Who do you honestly think he'll pick? It won't be us after we took Manuel. Both those other teams could be looking for their franchise guy in the next few drafts. He has a better chance there to become the starter then here. That's what I'm saying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
QuinneyluvsNFL


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 15005
Location: ENGLAND
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
I will take Matt Scott.


That's who my moneys on.


Pay up, Jags have snagged him already
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
DKTurtle51


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 4977
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
One thing we got to remember, is now the players get to choose. I doubt Scott or Bray choose Buffalo knowing EJ will be given every opportunity to be our franchise.
UDFAs are brought in to compete for a spot near the bottom of the depth chart across the board. None of these guys will go to a team where they have a legit chance to compete for a starting spot early (unless they come in and are much, much better than expected).


But lets say Buffalo, Minnesota and Arizona strongly go after Tyler Bray. Who do you honestly think he'll pick? It won't be us after we took Manuel. Both those other teams could be looking for their franchise guy in the next few drafts. He has a better chance there to become the starter then here. That's what I'm saying.
If I am Bray, I go to Arizona. They want to push the ball down the field. That is what Bray does, that is what Arians does.

If I am Scott, I might come to Buffalo. He has a very similar skill set to Manuel so I would expect to fit the offense pretty well.
_________________

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
QuinneyluvsNFL


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 15005
Location: ENGLAND
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
Quote:
#Bills "very seriously" considered drafting another QB. "We'll look to get one in free agency," per Buddy Nix.


https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/328281399679401984

thoughts?


It will be Jeff Tuel IMO.


Looks like you're correct!

Quote:
Proud and excited to be a #Bill


https://twitter.com/qb10jvt/status/328300095982411776
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Deadpulse


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 9252
Location: Boston MA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys got Da'Rick Rodgers

Color me extremely jealous
_________________

Sigs-Taking Requests
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 38 of 39

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group