Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: 2013 NFL Draft Thread Reply with quote

I wanted to bring up something and decided to make a general draft topic instead.

A report came out saying the Jets are very interested in Nassib with the three picks they have between our first two picks. It seems like Nassib will be the pick at #8 as Marrone will not want to lose his guy to a division rival. Thoughts?

The night is dark and full of terrors.
davidderion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like it at all. I'm not sure how you take somebody who is a projected 2nd rounder in the Top 10. There are many other options other than Nassib out there at QB. We need to go best available or trade out of this pick. If the Jets take Nassib at 9, good for them. I'd prefer they didn't but that's too much of a reach.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 NFL Draft Thread Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
I wanted to bring up something and decided to make a general draft topic instead.

A report came out saying the Jets are very interested in Nassib with the three picks they have between our first two picks. It seems like Nassib will be the pick at #8 as Marrone will not want to lose his guy to a division rival. Thoughts?

I really think that it is a smokescreen by the Jets to get us to take him at #8. I don't think they have any serious thoughts on taking him at 9 or 13, but I could see it in the 2nd.

Hopefully they're serious though, and take him at 9 Laughing That would make my day!
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't be stupid buddy. Laughing

Anybody else if Geno isn't there, just not Nassib, he's not worth the value at #8 at all.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really can't see the Jets taking him, nor can I see Buddy being naive enough to believe this. Nassib won't be a Buffalo Bill.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like Christmas Eve!! Hoping Santa gets me everything I asked for! I can't wait for tomorrow night!!

I'm hoping we trade back in to the late teens/early 20s and get Barkley/Nassib/Manuel. I just want more picks! We need every pick we can get!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres to hoping The Falcons love Mingo! or the Vikings want Austin!

Cheers Gents!

cdavls17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niners, Vikings, and rams have shown interest in Tavon Austin. Falcons like Milliner not sure about mingo from what is being said falcons do want to trade up. I don't care if a smokescreen is being set or not but the bills need to move down and draft a qb then. I hope they don't lose side of things and worry what other teams are saying they just need to focus on what they plan on doing

Thanks Max
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I think about it the more I want Tavon Austin or to trade down if possible. Take who we can get at QB later in the first or in the second.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BPA hasnt steered us wrong yet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Nassib so bad. If he went to a school like USC or Alabama he would be close to the top pick in this draft. Anybody who calls him a 2nd round player has not seen him play a game. All you have to do is watch the USF, Mizzou, and NW games from this year to see he has the it factor.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
I want Nassib so bad. If he went to a school like USC or Alabama he would be close to the top pick in this draft. Anybody who calls him a 2nd round player has not seen him play a game. All you have to do is watch the USF, Mizzou, and NW games from this year to see he has the it factor.

I watched the NW game, and he was very good. The problem is though, that it was against NW. Or USF, or Mizzou. What about USC, or Pitt, or Cincy? When someone is trying to show how good a player is, they will always show off their best games/stats, but you have to look at his whole body of work. Nassib was pretty good last year, but it was against lesser competition for the most part.

I honestly don't think anyone would be talking about us picking him if we didn't hire Marrone.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

I watched the NW game, and he was very good. The problem is though, that it was against NW. Or USF, or Mizzou. What about USC, or Pitt, or Cincy? When someone is trying to show how good a player is, they will always show off their best games/stats, but you have to look at his whole body of work. Nassib was pretty good last year, but it was against lesser competition for the most part.

I honestly don't think anyone would be talking about us picking him if we didn't hire Marrone.
NW was a top 25 team last year. They were one of the best teams in Big 10. They were better than all 3 teams you said. Also Mizzou was apart of the almighty SEC. They were not as bad as their record indicated. Lesser competition? I am sorry but Syracuse had one of the toughest OOC schedule in NCAA. We didnt schedule any cupcakes like others. Most people before the season said we were not going to make a bowl because our schedule was to tough for us from top to bottom. Also since when is Pitt tough competition, they sucked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

NW was a top 25 team last year. They were one of the best teams in Big 10. They were better than all 3 teams you said. Also Mizzou was apart of the almighty SEC. They were not as bad as their record indicated. Lesser competition? I am sorry but Syracuse had one of the toughest OOC schedule in NCAA. We didnt schedule any cupcakes like others. Most people before the season said we were not going to make a bowl because our schedule was to tough for us from top to bottom. Also since when is Pitt tough competition, they sucked.

I think thats his point. Nassib had no td passes and a pick in that game. As well as lost to USC and Cincy. You talked about the good teams he beat, but what about the bad teams he lost to or didn't play well against.

bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Geno isn't there and we for some reason cannot trade down I want Milliner.

Gilmore and Milliner? muahahahaha

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 1 of 39

Jump to: