Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Draft Day 1- Round 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 66, 67, 68  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
We do still need a answer at qb let's not act like we don't. And Barkley aka blonde brees is looking a bit intriguing right about now. Wink
We can find the answer next year. This team need to get ugrade in other areas before bringing in a QB who wont play.
this team has a lot of needs imo. So while he may or may not be the pick, i just dont think its the worst thing that could happen.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
We do still need a answer at qb let's not act like we don't. And Barkley aka blonde brees is looking a bit intriguing right about now. Wink
We can find the answer next year. This team need to get ugrade in other areas before bringing in a QB who wont play.
this team has a lot of needs imo. So while he may or may not be the pick, i just dont think its the worst thing that could happen.
Yeah the worst thing that could happen is we pass on some real ballers next year because we spent a high pick this year for a questionable talent.

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!
Mad props to Silver&Black88 on the sig.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:

I could go either way, really. It could be smart to wait and see how Flynn plays before drafting a QB. Then again, talents like Barkley and Wilson are well worth a 2nd round pick. I would prefer pass rusher, OL, or WR here but I wouldnt be too mad if we took a QB either.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rLOEvYULfY

In case anyone hasn't seen this.

TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD Laughing

GaTechRavens wrote:
PREDICTED RECORD: 2-14...a total clown show. It's okay, as Oakland's rebuilding period will soon be water under the bridge.
Cool
socallbraider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched every pass barkley threw in his college career.

he is by far the worst of the QBs USC has produced in the last 10 year
palmer is better
Sanchez is better
Leinart is better

cassel never got the chance in college so he doesnt count.
Barkely is a noodle armed system QB.
SC benefits greatly from being one of the ONLY schools in college FB that runs a legitimate Pro system..They get some of the best recruits in the nation year in year out,They send more players to the pros then any other school.

he will stuggle.If he adapts and grows he has a chance to have a career,but I would want to see him In silver and Black.
I would rather Either of the Tylers regardless of their question marks then barkley...but i would REALLY suggest waiting on next years QB class...BTW...Does a player have to be 21 by the time of the draft or by the time of the season?
Brett Hundley turns 21 in june of 2014, He had a remakable season with The Bruins and is working like a mad man now that he sees he has a chance to not only win a pac-12 championship but also be a 1st round pick...does he have to wit until 2015?
justwinbaby81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

socallbraider wrote:

palmer is better
Sanchez is better
Leinart is better

SC benefits greatly from being one of the ONLY schools in college FB that runs a legitimate Pro system..They get some of the best recruits in the nation year in year out,They send more players to the pros then any other school.

he will stuggle.If he adapts and grows he has a chance to have a career,but I would want to see him In silver and Black.
I would rather Either of the Tylers regardless of their question marks then barkley...but i would REALLY suggest waiting on next years QB class...BTW...Does a player have to be 21 by the time of the draft or by the time of the season?
Brett Hundley turns 21 in june of 2014, He had a remakable season with The Bruins and is working like a mad man now that he sees he has a chance to not only win a pac-12 championship but also be a 1st round pick...does he have to wit until 2015?

Yea that's just not true. John David Booty was far worse than Barkley is.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwinbaby81 wrote:
socallbraider wrote:

palmer is better
Sanchez is better
Leinart is better

Leinart and Sanchez were worse too.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
socallbraider wrote:

palmer is better
Sanchez is better
Leinart is better

...and Palmer was 11 years ago. So Barkley was the best of the QBs USC produced in the last 10 years Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwinbaby81 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
socallbraider wrote:

palmer is better
Sanchez is better
Leinart is better

...and Palmer was 11 years ago. So Barkley was the best of the QBs USC produced in the last 10 years Laughing

Well hot damn, I guess so. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but what about the Chargers drafing DJ Fluker that high Laughing

He's going to last until the 20's, quote that.

On Bridgewater.
Bone_Collector

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but what about the Chargers drafing DJ Fluker that high Laughing

I love it!

I really hope they stick him at LT Laughing

Props to cdUbs14 for the sig!

On the Panthers signing Roman Harper:
Harper41 wrote:
I feel like I just walked in on my brother and my wife.

Laughing
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bone_Collector wrote:
91jmay wrote:

I love it!

I really hope they stick him at LT Laughing

Yeah that was a huge reach

GaTechRavens wrote:
PREDICTED RECORD: 2-14...a total clown show. It's okay, as Oakland's rebuilding period will soon be water under the bridge.
Cool
91jmay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy has real slow feet. I doubt he busts though as he should be a good RT or OG when they find out he can't play LT.

He's going to last until the 20's, quote that.

On Bridgewater.
socallbraider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booty is irrelevant, he was drfated late and the biggest move of his career was to 2nd on the depth chart.

I had too identify Cassel because you trivia guys always find the "mistake" in posts(lol).Booty was so immaterial he got past my filter.

@ silver and Black, that is a really horrible evaluation.

As a soph. Leinart was 11-1 and the Trojans ended the year #1 in the nation
He was the rosebowl MVP-23/34-327,three TDs and one recieving.
38TDs-9 ints...
I was going to go through the whole litany but the point is, I go to every USC and UCLA home game every year,anyone who thinks Barkley is better then Leinart or sanchez is talking from a perspective of ignorance, you obviously havet seen the games and are being swayed by their Pro performances.
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should we lock this thread and move to the day 2 one?

GaTechRavens wrote:
Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 67 of 68

Jump to: