Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who will be the pick??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
S&B Bleeder


Joined: 02 Mar 2008
Posts: 1442
Location: SoCal
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESPN posted from the Oakland Tribune that the Raiders have received a lot of action for the #3 pick. Is this truth or hype? I hope truth.
I'm glad you locked "Raiders Draft Thread Version 4.0". Too many pages at 99.
Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
daineraider


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 4415
Location: Salt Lake City
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
daineraider wrote:
Eric Fisher if available. Star Lotulelei if not. And I am content with either one. This is obviously assuming we cant trade down. If we can Sheldon Richardson around 7-12 and Im just fine. If we go back further than that Chance Warmack between 12-16.


Can't see a RT being the pick. Just bad value to place him on the right side.

Reggie said he wants impact. A playmaker. That's not a RT. He's thinking defense.


Understand that, but at the same time I think you take best player available. Our o line would be very solid. And although in the past you wouldn't take a rt I think part of the reason was the contract that goes with the 3rd pick. Now you can take who you need and not have to dramatically overpay for him.

I am all for D though. I think we need help just about everywhere but as long as we go offensive or defensive line I will be happy. I'm not sold on Ansah yet as he is way to raw. And Jordan needs to put on alittle weight to play DE. So if we go defense I am good with Star or Floyd but would prefer Star. Either way I'm excited to see what happens. I would love to move out of the 3 spot and stockpile some picks.
_________________

Sigged by Jamison
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
3 MILE LYLE


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 195
Location: oc
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playmaker... Only person I can think of with that label is jarvis Jones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ch8878


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 2620
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S&B Bleeder wrote:
ESPN posted from the Oakland Tribune that the Raiders have received a lot of action for the #3 pick. Is this truth or hype? I hope truth.
I'm glad you locked "Raiders Draft Thread Version 4.0". Too many pages at 99.
Very Happy


I hope they can trade back, but I think they have loved Lane Johnson all along.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 22609
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
S&B Bleeder wrote:
ESPN posted from the Oakland Tribune that the Raiders have received a lot of action for the #3 pick. Is this truth or hype? I hope truth.
I'm glad you locked "Raiders Draft Thread Version 4.0". Too many pages at 99.
Very Happy


I hope they can trade back, but I think they have loved Lane Johnson all along.


Why?

Could it be that rumor is the top 2 tackles are going #1 and #2 so Oakland is all of a sudden in love w/ Johnson?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raiders006


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2397
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Floyd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 3308
Location: Hollywierd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 to 3 trade downs. Maybe Zona then Miami then SF... QB Tyler Wilson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raidr4life


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 4146
Location: Fresno, California
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
2 to 3 trade downs. Maybe Zona then Miami then SF... QB Tyler Wilson
Why?
_________________
He hate me!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8899
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
G wrote:
2 to 3 trade downs. Maybe Zona then Miami then SF... QB Tyler Wilson
Why?


Brick wall

All that great miracle trading and then we pick Tyler Wilson. What a let down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14923
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk big reg seems like a grumpy old man just like AL. dont be surprised if he makes a AL first round haymaker pick. also i dont remember the last time GB picked top 3 or even top 5. is this his first top 3 or 5 pick?
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8899
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
idk big reg seems like a grumpy old man just like AL. dont be surprised if he makes a AL first round haymaker pick. also i dont remember the last time GB picked top 3 or even top 5. is this his first top 3 or 5 pick?


AJ Hawk was their last top 5 pick.

BJ Raji was #9 and is similar to Richardson in a lot of ways. High energy, high motor, productive in college but has minor off field concerns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14923
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
idk big reg seems like a grumpy old man just like AL. dont be surprised if he makes a AL first round haymaker pick. also i dont remember the last time GB picked top 3 or even top 5. is this his first top 3 or 5 pick?


AJ Hawk was their last top 5 pick.

BJ Raji was #9 and is similar to Richardson in a lot of ways. High energy, high motor, productive in college but has minor off field concerns.


naw raji can play nt in any scheme as well as dt maybe even 3-4 de. rich cant do the same imo he is a overhyped young tko aka tommy kelly.

was reg along when they picked aj?

interesting a lb top five. dessie whats going on here? Cool
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101


Last edited by NCOUGHMAN on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8899
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
idk big reg seems like a grumpy old man just like AL. dont be surprised if he makes a AL first round haymaker pick. also i dont remember the last time GB picked top 3 or even top 5. is this his first top 3 or 5 pick?


AJ Hawk was their last top 5 pick.

BJ Raji was #9 and is similar to Richardson in a lot of ways. High energy, high motor, productive in college but has minor off field concerns.


naw raji can play nt in any scheme as well as dt maybe even 3-4 de. rich cant do the same imo he is a overhyped young tko aka tommy kelly.

was reg along when they picked aj?


Correct. I am not saying they play the same position. Just how they appear as a player and off field concerns, etc. Obviously both good at the positions they play but definatley.

Yes Reggie was there when they drafted AJ. Wasn't that long ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14923
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
idk big reg seems like a grumpy old man just like AL. dont be surprised if he makes a AL first round haymaker pick. also i dont remember the last time GB picked top 3 or even top 5. is this his first top 3 or 5 pick?


AJ Hawk was their last top 5 pick.

BJ Raji was #9 and is similar to Richardson in a lot of ways. High energy, high motor, productive in college but has minor off field concerns.


naw raji can play nt in any scheme as well as dt maybe even 3-4 de. rich cant do the same imo he is a overhyped young tko aka tommy kelly.

was reg along when they picked aj?


Correct. I am not saying they play the same position. Just how they appear as a player and off field concerns, etc. Obviously both good at the positions they play but definatley.

Yes Reggie was there when they drafted AJ. Wasn't that long ago.


btw isnt tko still on the team?
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CaribouLou


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 4913
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Lotulelei is my guess. Just a hunch.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group