Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nug's probable last mock. Maybe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Nug's probable last mock. Maybe Reply with quote

This is what I THINK will happen...

The more I hear and read about Horton's defense, I really don't think we will have a TON of looks with 3 down lineman in the middle.

I could see a lot of plays with 2 down and probably 5 LB's out there.

That said, I see us trading Rubin for a mid 2nd. I think they feel that Taylor and Bryant will be better fits, coupled with Rubin's contract, and will send him out to get a pick back.

I also feel that we trade from 6 down to 9 or 11.

I won't be shocked to see the Jets move up for Milliner or Geno.

I think the Bills rumors about Nassib are all BS and they are putting them out there to hide the fact that the love Geno so nobody else jumps them.
I think the Jets get the hint and jump them.

1. Barkevious Mingo, OLB - Him, Jabaal and Kruger on the field at the same time will mean our pass rush is legit. I'm worried about him against the run for now. Not that worried about coverage if need be because he is so athletic.

2. DJ Hayden, CB - I really like this kid and think we will target a CB in the 2nd. He may be best available then and would be perfect across from Haden.

2. Kyle Long, OG - They have had him in for a visit and I think they love him. They can plus him in at Guard and he would be awesome for us.

3. Travis Kelce, TE - I think they like Cameron alot but he is still raw and our other TE's are trash. Chud and Norv love TE's and this makes sense.

4. Zak Dysert, QB - A lot of pundits think this kid has good upside and I agree. This is our QB pick and we can let him sit for ahwhile.

5. - 7. BPA Probably FB, P and who knows.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
cattleman78

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add Josh Evans safety and Reid Fragel o.t. with our two fifth round picks and it is a very good mock. I do think the Browns like Tashaun Gipson more than we think. We do need depth at the safety position. Same goes for o.t.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Hayden last until the 2nd round the way he is getting talked up right now.

Unless his character questions are truely bad then Travis Kelce shouldn't make it to the 3rd either.

Basically I would be doing flips for this to happen, but it is not going to happen.

Jamison on the sig
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
I don't think Hayden last until the 2nd round the way he is getting talked up right now.

Unless his character questions are truely bad then Travis Kelce shouldn't make it to the 3rd either.

Basically I would be doing flips for this to happen, but it is not going to happen.

You should practice on your flips just in case.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

If we get Heyden in the 2nd I might just have to dance. AND I never dance.

that is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: