Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Make your mock before the draft
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
aletz88


Joined: 06 Apr 2011
Posts: 78
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Make your mock before the draft Reply with quote

The intention is that everybody post a mock before the draft, i know that some of you have been posting it in the past days but if it was your last mock, you can copy and paste it.

you can make trades if you want or use the picks that the Falcons have in this moment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SpoonFed56


Joined: 11 Jan 2013
Posts: 1719
Location: GA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Jamar Taylor CB Boise state
2) Sio Moore LB UConn
3) Corey Lemonier DE Auburn
4) Travis Kelce TE Cinncinatti
4b) JJ Wilcox S Georgia Southern
5) TJ Barnes DT Georgia Tech
6) Ace Sanders WR/RS South Carolina
7a-d) BPA

Honestly I really don't even wanna trade up. We need all the pics we can get.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aletz88


Joined: 06 Apr 2011
Posts: 78
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Make your mock before the draft Reply with quote

aletz88 wrote:
The intention is that everybody post a mock before the draft, i know that some of you have been posting it in the past days but if it was your last mock, you can copy and paste it.

you can make trades if you want or use the picks that the Falcons have in this moment.


I will make the next trades:

1.- The next year 1rd and a 5rd (163) for a mid 2rd (53) and a 4rd (118) this year.
2.- The 3rd (92) and 4rd (127) for a mid 3rd (86)


#30 Bjoern Werner
#53 Jonhthan Banks
#60 Zach Ertz
#86 Jamie Collins
#118 Le´Veon Bell
#133 Sean Porter
#198 TJ Barnes
#236 Rod Sweeting
#243 Uzoma Nwachukwu
#244 Ricky Wagner
#249 Landry Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
FalconFan13


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 9779
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 trade in 2nd round to move up for a CB. We trade 2013 2nd and 2014 3rd to move up some.

1st - Tank Carradine - DE
2nd - Darius Slay - CB
3rd - Travis Kelce - TE
4th - Gerald Hodges - OLB
4c - Nick Williams - DT 4-3 and 3-4DE
5th - T.J. Barnes - 3-4 True NT
6th - Ace Sanders - WR
7th - Rod Sweeting - CB
7c - Michael Clay - LB
7c - George Winn - RB
7c - Cooper Taylor - S/LB Tweener

UDFA - Arby Jones- DT, Blaize Foltz OG, Omoregie Uzzi - OG, Oscar Johnson - RT, Ray Ray Armstrong - S, Brad Sorensen - QB
_________________
2010 and 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2512
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st- Damontre Moore - DE - Texas A&M
2nd- Johnthan Banks - CB - Mississippi State
3rd- Sio Moore - LB - Connecticut
4tha- Travis Kelce - TE - Cincinnati
4thb- Marquise Goodwin - WR/KR/PR - Texas
5th- B.W. Webb - CB - WIlliam and Mary
6th- Cody Davis - FS - Texas Tech
7th round picks - BPA
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2512
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
1 trade in 2nd round to move up for a CB. We trade 2013 2nd and 2014 3rd to move up some.

1st - Tank Carradine - DE
2nd - Darius Slay - CB
3rd - Travis Kelce - TE
4th - Gerald Hodges - OLB
4c - Nick Williams - DT 4-3 and 3-4DE
5th - T.J. Barnes - 3-4 True NT
6th - Ace Sanders - WR
7th - Rod Sweeting - CB
7c - Michael Clay - LB
7c - George Winn - RB
7c - Cooper Taylor - S/LB Tweener

UDFA - Arby Jones- DT, Blaize Foltz OG, Omoregie Uzzi - OG, Oscar Johnson - RT, Ray Ray Armstrong - S, Brad Sorensen - QB


I like this draft btw.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gilmerfalcon


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 921
Location: Ellijay, GA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multiple trades here.
Atlanta gets #42, 54, & 111
Miami gets #30 & 60

Atlanta gets #89
Houston gets #111, 127, & 163

This gives us 2 2nds and 2 3rds!

#42- Arthur Brown- OLB- KSU
#54- David Ammerson-CB- NCST
#89- Cornelius Washington-DE- UGA
#92- Tyrann Matheiu-CB-LSU
#133- Denard Robinson-WR- UM
#198- T. J. Barnes-DT- GT
#236- Sean Renfree-QB- Duke
#243- Phillip Lutzenkirchen- TE- Auburn
#244- Eric Martin- OLB- Nebraska
#249- Cierre Wood- RB- Notre Dame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mjmiller


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1582
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gilmerfalcon wrote:
Multiple trades here.
Atlanta gets #42, 54, & 111
Miami gets #30 & 60

Atlanta gets #89
Houston gets #111, 127, & 163

This gives us 2 2nds and 2 3rds!

#42- Arthur Brown- OLB- KSU
#54- David Ammerson-CB- NCST
#89- Cornelius Washington-DE- UGA
#92- Tyrann Matheiu-CB-LSU
#133- Denard Robinson-WR- UM
#198- T. J. Barnes-DT- GT
#236- Sean Renfree-QB- Duke
#243- Phillip Lutzenkirchen- TE- Auburn
#244- Eric Martin- OLB- Nebraska
#249- Cierre Wood- RB- Notre Dame


u could make this draft so much better then what u made it. Matheiu who i would love to have will prolly be there later then 92. get rid of Robinson and put him there and grab a better player at that spot. but i love the trades.
_________________
if theres a god.....Clowney to Atlanta!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mjmiller


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1582
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
1st- Damontre Moore - DE - Texas A&M
2nd- Johnthan Banks - CB - Mississippi State
3rd- Sio Moore - LB - Connecticut
4tha- Travis Kelce - TE - Cincinnati
4thb- Marquise Goodwin - WR/KR/PR - Texas
5th- B.W. Webb - CB - WIlliam and Mary
6th- Cody Davis - FS - Texas Tech
7th round picks - BPA


thats alot of praying in this draft lol i dont see D.Moore lasting til 30, Banks lasting til 60 and S.Moore lasting til 92. but if it happens im ok with it lol
_________________
if theres a god.....Clowney to Atlanta!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13917
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No trades: I might update it before the draft...

1. Darius Slay, CB Mississippi State
2. Cornelius Washington, DE Georgia
3. Nicholas Williams, DT Samford
4. DeVonte Holloman, LB South Carolina
4b. Levine Toilolo, TE Stanford
5. Stansly Maponga, DE TCU
6. Zach Rogers, WR Tennessee
7. Rex Burkhead, RB Nebraska
7b. Orhian Johnson, S Ohio State
7c. Darrington Sentimore, DT Tennessee
7d. Seth Doege, QB Texas Tech
_________________


Last edited by adam9 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SpoonFed56


Joined: 11 Jan 2013
Posts: 1719
Location: GA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mjmiller wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
1st- Damontre Moore - DE - Texas A&M
2nd- Johnthan Banks - CB - Mississippi State
3rd- Sio Moore - LB - Connecticut
4tha- Travis Kelce - TE - Cincinnati
4thb- Marquise Goodwin - WR/KR/PR - Texas
5th- B.W. Webb - CB - WIlliam and Mary
6th- Cody Davis - FS - Texas Tech
7th round picks - BPA


thats alot of praying in this draft lol i dont see D.Moore lasting til 30, Banks lasting til 60 and S.Moore lasting til 92. but if it happens im ok with it lol


We will be lucky if S. Moore is there @60
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mjmiller


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1582
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im gonna do something a little different. i know its prolly not gonna happen but u never kno lol

TRADE - our 1st (30) + 4th (127) to Buffalo for 2nd (41) + 3rd (71)

TRADE - our newly acquired 3rd (71) + 2014 3rd to New England for 2nd (59)

2a. Datone Jones DE/DT UCLA
2b. Arthur Brown LB Kansas St
2c. David Amerson CB NC St
3. Corey Lemonier DE Auburn
4.(comp) Travis Kelce TE Cinncinatti
5. TJ Barnes NT GT

6-7 BPA

now i know Brown probably wont last that long so u dont have to point it out. but u never know. i can always change it and have Brown @ 41 and then Okafor @ 59.
_________________
if theres a god.....Clowney to Atlanta!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atown_falcon


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Atown
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
No trades: I might update it before the draft...

1. Darius Slay, CB Mississippi State
2. Cornelius Washington, DE Georgia
3. Nicholas Williams, DT Samford
4. DeVonte Holloman, LB South Carolina
4b. Levine Toilolo, TE Stanford
5. Stansly Maponga, DE TCU
6. Zach Rogers, WR Tennessee
7. Rex Burkhead, RB Nebraska
7b. Orhian Johnson, S Ohio State
7c. Darrington Sentimore, DT Tennessee
7d. Seth Doege, QB Texas Tech

Wow my Mock I put together I got us taking Rogers too(In the 5th round tho). You may be the 1st I've seen with him to the Falcons other than me. Good under the radar pick. Will post my mock shortly, tho I have no 7th round picks.
_________________


Props to Arem20 4 da sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 4003
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
2. Khaseem Greene, OLB, Rutgers
3. Malliciah Goodman, DE, Clemson
4a. Kwame Geathers, NT, Georgia
4b. Nick Kasa, TE, Colorado
5. Ace Sanders, WR, South Carolina
6. Johnny Adams, CB, Michigan State
7a. Jordan Rodgers, QB, Vanderbilt
7b. Dennis Johnson, RB, Arkansas
7c. Tanner Hawkinson, OT, Kansas
7d. Cooper Taylor, S, Richmond
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atown_falcon


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Atown
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Trufant but at this point im thinking he goes in the 20-28 range and in this case I'm not not doing any trades.

1. Jamar Taylor CB (Would also take DJ Hayden if there)
2. Alex Okafor DE
3. Sean Porter LB
4. Mike Gillislee RB
4. Josh Evans S
5. Zach Rogers WR
6. Luke Marquardt OT
7. Rod Sweeting CB( Borrowed this pick since I liked it)
7. BPA
7. BPA
7. Seth Doege QB( Borrowed pick plus we talked to him and/or worked him out.
_________________


Props to Arem20 4 da sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group