Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gil Brandt mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richie jets

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dumbest thing I ever heard . I hope we trade down from nine for the vikes 2 firsts
RDawg10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id throw my fist threw a wall and grab a pair of golf clubs and break every piece of jets memorabilia i own, then move to el salvador.
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd swear off the Jets, come back reluctantly, and whine about it for years.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
rampantjet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love when people that don't apparently watch a team decide to give their opinion lol. I don't want Milliner at 13 if he is there much less trading up for him lol.
Davey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darrelle Revis' impact on the Jets should be replaced by drafting pass rushers, not by drafting a guaranteed inferior player at the same position even if he is a quality prospect.

Plus the amount of pressure on Milliner to succeed would be ridiculous if the Jets traded up to get him as a direct replacement for Darrelle Revis.

With 9 and 13, the Jets are in a position to land one of the first tier pass rushers, the team's biggest need for years now. This draft isn't exactly laden with top tier talent, but pass rushers are the one type of player where the value is there. There's no reason to trade up for a corner.
superbowlbound

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davey wrote:
Darrelle Revis' impact on the Jets should be replaced by drafting pass rushers, not by drafting a guaranteed inferior player at the same position even if he is a quality prospect.

Plus the amount of pressure on Milliner to succeed would be ridiculous if the Jets traded up to get him as a direct replacement for Darrelle Revis.

With 9 and 13, the Jets are in a position to land one of the first tier pass rushers, the team's biggest need for years now. This draft isn't exactly laden with top tier talent, but pass rushers are the one type of player where the value is there. There's no reason to trade up for a corner.

milliner will fall with the news of his 5 surgeries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: