Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JFalc Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JFalconFan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: JFalc Mock Reply with quote

1 DJ Hayden
2 Marcus Hunt
3 Travis Kelce
4 Jalani Jenkins
4 Tyrann Mathieu
5 Montori Hughes
6 Ace Sanders

Not gonna do the 7th round. All very late picks.

JGold on the Sig

Atlanta Falcons and LSU Tigers all the way!
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say this is def. a Different type of mock than im use to seeing. This would for sure blow up the Comrade Filter with Tyrann , Hughes, and to a lesser extent Kelce Since we haven't take 1 guy with character issues since he's been here 3 of them in 1 draft would be really unexpected XD

Hayden im iffy on as he is extremely talented for sure but not sure we can't get him in the 2nd round at this point in time be it trade down or even a trade up for him specifically in the 2nd round.

Hunt i want nothing to do with sorry i just don't like him that much when i watch him play.

Kelce i love as a player just not sure if he can pass the filter or not lord knows i hope he can.

Jenkins, Tyrann, Hughes, and Sanders i actually dig alot as players at their positions and wouldn't be against the picks. Just not sure Tyrann and Hughes will get the nod with their issues.
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it man. Not really sure how I feel about honey badger but we need help in the secondary bad.

#FreeToddGurley
JFalconFan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
I must say this is def. a Different type of mock than im use to seeing. This would for sure blow up the Comrade Filter with Tyrann , Hughes, and to a lesser extent Kelce Since we haven't take 1 guy with character issues since he's been here 3 of them in 1 draft would be really unexpected XD

Hayden im iffy on as he is extremely talented for sure but not sure we can't get him in the 2nd round at this point in time be it trade down or even a trade up for him specifically in the 2nd round.

Hunt i want nothing to do with sorry i just don't like him that much when i watch him play.

Kelce i love as a player just not sure if he can pass the filter or not lord knows i hope he can.

Jenkins, Tyrann, Hughes, and Sanders i actually dig alot as players at their positions and wouldn't be against the picks. Just not sure Tyrann and Hughes will get the nod with their issues.
What's wrong with Hughes? Only thing I've seen is Academic issues. And also Mike Mayock has Hayden as the num 1 CB in the draft. All it takes is one team to say he's worth their pick and he's gone. I see lots of CBs going early. I think someone will be there and I think he is the pick if he's best CB available and no valuable DEs are there.

JGold on the Sig

Atlanta Falcons and LSU Tigers all the way!
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im pretty sure hughes has been kicked off the team twice. 1 for academic reasons then again for a few off field non football incidents. They weren't released as to what it is yet but still after being kicked off once you would think he would do everything right not not get kicked off again Very Happy

As said i like the kid alot as a player and i hope he told the truth and it was something TD can overlook he would be a nice body in the middle of that Dline.

Never said i didn't like the draft except hunt Razz Just want to see how it goes and Hayden if he is back to what he was is a legit 1st round CB.
Robust Perry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it a lot. It's loaded with potential studs. Keep the good and throw out the bad if they act up. At least Matthews isn't going to a team in Colorado, Washington or California.
swoosh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid. Hayden is one of the best pure cover corners in the draft. I'm not high on Hunt, but at 60 he might be worth the risk. Love Kelce in the third. He's violent, reminds me of Gronk. I think whoever gets him is getting a steal. After that, solid players, I just don't know if they fit what TD is looking for (Mathieu, Hughes). I think Honey Badger will be off the board before round four, but we'll see. The Sanders pick is perfect.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really big on hunt, but if he was the best DE on your board. As long as it was a DE to follow up the CB, I can live with it.
mjmiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im alright with it. would prefer a better DE but overall a good draft.
atown_falcon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would def take Hayden if he fell to us at 30

Props to Arem20 4 da sig!
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JFalconFan wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:

What's wrong with Hughes? Only thing I've seen is Academic issues. And also Mike Mayock has Hayden as the num 1 CB in the draft. All it takes is one team to say he's worth their pick and he's gone. I see lots of CBs going early. I think someone will be there and I think he is the pick if he's best CB available and no valuable DEs are there.

With so much depth at corner back and Defensive end and Tackle I really don't see Dimintroff taking a chance on a DE that has just started playing football and Hayden and the honey badger have character and like i said with so much depth there is no way we take chances on bad character players when there are so many equal if not talented players without character concerns gonna be there!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: