Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With only days left, what are your BOLD Niner predictions?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a few, just to throw some out there:

Swearinger at 31
Lattimore and Mathieu are the 3rd rounds picks
Zero trade ups

Deadpulse on the sig

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How does it end? Hopefully it's a guy snake cause girls don't poop.
Forge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. We trade up to 18 to draft Tank.

2. Missing out on Reid/Cyprien and others, we draft David Amerson with the intention of moving him to free safety.

3. We make at least 3 trades, but most happening in rounds 5-7.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:

2. Missing out on Reid/Cyprien and others, we draft David Amerson with the intention of moving him to free safety.

Forge, number 2 sounds like a Baalke move. A head scratcher in some sense but some how works for us.
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:

I would be VERY excited if all of this happened. Tank is growing on me and Amerson, I envisioned him as a FS immediately.
49ersfan2152

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We use 7 or 8 picks. Come away with a future 1st or 2nd rd pick an a future 3rd. We take Two safties in the first 4 rds. We dont take a DE before rd 5. A passrusher in the first 4 rds and a WR in the first 4 rds.

Could see us taking Cordalle Patterson in rd 1 as a surprise pick. I could also see us trading up for Sheldon Richardson if he is availible. Jets seem like a potential partner at 13.

Way I like to see draft go. Trade our first, our 2nd and one of our 3rds to Jets for Sheldon Richardson. Take a S with the Chiefs pick an trade the higher 3rd pick for a future 2nd. Move up in the 4th and take a player who has fallen mybe Ryan Swope or Barrett Jones or Phillip Thomas could fall or a NT. Then take a Pass rusher or C with the 2nd 4th we own.

1rd. Sheldon Richardson
2rd. Cyprien/Reid/Swearinger
4rd. Tyran Mathiue
4rd. Phillip Thomas

Traded our 2nd an our 3rd along with our 1st to move up in draft and traded our other 3rd for a future 2nd.

Losing a 2nd an 3rd would not be that big of a loss to get a potential star an considering all the picks we have. We dont need to many players right now an we pick up a future 2nd for next year. Which gives us alot of picks for next year already an Dashon will net us a 2nd or 3rd rder for next years draft.

gridiorngreat thnk you for the sig

Favorite Teams
Redsox, 49ers, Celtics, Uconn BB, Bruins, LSU FB
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Forge wrote:

Forge, number 2 sounds like a Baalke move. A head scratcher in some sense but some how works for us.

I could see this happening, and wouldn't oppose it. I think Amerson would transition nicely.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Forge wrote:

I could see this happening, and wouldn't oppose it. I think Amerson would transition nicely.

i think so too. I believe if he adds some muscle and learns the fundamentals of tackling, we could have a very solid-good S in him.

wasn't dashon a CB in college?
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After having the issues we think we may have had with AJ Jenkins last year, I seriously doubt Cordarelle is our pick in round 1. Patterson is the very definition of raw--and some doubt he has the intellect to handle/assimilate NFL route tree. He couldn't/didn't learn many in college.
GANNDMK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict that we will

1 Move up to #23 to get DATONE JONES

2 We do not draft the Honey Badger, Tyrann Mathieu

Last edited by GANNDMK on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
oldman9er

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GANNDMK wrote:
I predict that we will

1 Move up to #23 to get DATONE JONES

2 We do not draft the Honey Badger, Tyronne Mathieu

Pray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually had a dream that there was a gluttony of talent slipped to the end of round 1, so we traded out of the 1st round for a 2014 1st rounder for a team to draft a QB. We then did the same at #34. Traded up to #38 to take DJ Swearinger.

Probably not happening where we end up with 3 first round picks.

So my prediction(s)....

-We trade up to #14 seeing that we have a trade history with Carolina and pull the trigger on a player not projected to go that high (ex: SEA taking Bruce Irvin). We had a lot of interest in him and I don't think we want that to happen again.

-We draft Tharold Simon (not at #14 though)

-We do not draft Mathieu or Lattimore
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frisco$finest wrote:
I actually had a dream that there was a gluttony of talent slipped to the end of round 1, so we traded out of the 1st round for a 2014 1st rounder for a team to draft a QB. We then did the same at #34. Traded up to #38 to take DJ Swearinger.

So my prediction(s)....

-We trade up to #14 seeing that we have a trade history with Carolina and pull the trigger on a player not projected to go that high (ex: SEA taking Bruce Irvin). We had a lot of interest in him and I don't think we want that to happen again.

So on board with this prediction...very much dislike the idea of drafting a guy who failed so many drug tests LSU had to dismiss him and a guy whose knees apparently cannot stay connected. The worst knee injuries I have ever seen happened to this guy--not just one, but both! No thank you to Matthieu and Lattimore.
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
Frisco$finest wrote:

So my prediction(s)....

So on board with this prediction...very much dislike the idea of drafting a guy who failed so many drug tests LSU had to dismiss him and a guy whose knees apparently cannot stay connected. The worst knee injuries I have ever seen happened to this guy--not just one, but both! No thank you to Matthieu and Lattimore.
. Frank gore blew out both his knees in college and came back strong. Lattimore is a baller, if he can come back healthy, he could be an every down back in the NFL. We don't need him for this season as much so stashing him on the inactive lists or pup sounds great to me, I just wonder when exactly our fo would pull the trigger because I think a lot of teams have interest in him.

And yes goldson was a corner in college
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NINERFAN_4_LIFE wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
Frisco$finest wrote:

So my prediction(s)....

. Frank gore blew out both his knees in college and came back strong. Lattimore is a baller, if he can come back healthy, he could be an every down back in the NFL. We don't need him for this season as much so stashing him on the inactive lists or pup sounds great to me, I just wonder when exactly our fo would pull the trigger because I think a lot of teams have interest in him.

I want to say that our FO has a 4th round grade on him maybe but if our doctors and the FO believes he will be healthy to contribute in 2014 then maybe just maybe we "reach" for him in the third?
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NINERFAN_4_LIFE wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
Frisco$finest wrote:

So my prediction(s)....

I doubt Gore's knees looked like Lattimore's and Gore had already had his fixed...big difference. Gore had already bounced back and showed he could perform at a high level. Lattimore is still mending and man was it UGLY.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: