Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I'm really tired of reading your Garbage
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: I'm really tired of reading your Garbage Reply with quote

Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:
Dec. 29 vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Win. Cowboys rest everyone. Vince Young, who signed after the second game, comes in and throws 4 TD's and first round draft pick, Kenny Vaccaro has a pick six, Cowboys win and go undefeated. Plan 9 and Slamman are so excited they have a a Dougie.

I have no idea what a "Dougie" is, but you need not worry about ever seeing Slam or I, let alone Slam and I, have one because we're not going undefeated.

Had you bothered to read all the article....well then you would know what the Dougie is........its what you did when you met the Hawk.....lmao....GO COWBOYS

It wasn't worth reading since you had us going undefeated, so I skimmed it.

That's why you will always be a troll......!

Wow, you're really gifted at violating forum rules, aren't you? Even after Des gave you a warning about insulting and attempting to incite posters, you do it again almost immediately. Fine work there, sir.

And considering you were the one who called me out in one of the portions of that post, how is it "trolling" when I replied to it?

In 2007 you got me banned from here....all you do is insult people...I'm a Cowboys fan....you try and put me down for an article I wrote...that's cool...I know you think you are smarter than everybody else....maybe you are....but to me you are nothing.

You got banned?

Obviously, you got warned, and failed to back off. Plan does have a 'tone' that he posts in, but I just try to remember, who gives a crap. It's just a forum. What am I getting upset about.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: