Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trentwannabe's Final Mock Draft 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Trentwannabe's Final Mock Draft 2013 Reply with quote

The Buffalo Bills fail to trade out of the 8th spot, and so they stick with their board/need and elect to take...

QB Matt Barkley USC.
- The Bills finally grab their franchise QB. Marrone has publicly spoken about Barkley and praised him. His football smarts are second to none, and his ability to pick apart a defense make up for his lack of ideal physical traits. A year sitting and him in an NFL weight room program will help strengthen his arm and body as a whole.

2nd Round:
DE/OLB Damontre Moore Texas A&M
- Moore was once considered a top 10 pick but has fallen down draft boards drastically. He fills two needs for the Bills. Buffalo currently only has 3 DE on their roster, and Anderson is coming off an injury. Moore fits nicely into the Bills defense as a DE and can stand up when we switch to a 3-4.

3rd round:
WR Aaron Dobson Marshall
- A big Physcial receiver that Buddy Nix has been desperate for. Dobson may take a year to get fully acclimated with the speed and route tree of the NFL but his natural catching ability is truly remarkable. Dobson on the outside with Stevie will create mismatches for opposing defences.

4th Round:
TE Vance McDonald Rice
- McDonald is a massive TE, who can block and is a pretty good pass catcher. He fills a need for the Bills and in a year or two could easily be our starting TE. Some believe he is the best all around TE in the draft.

5th round:
CB Sanders Comings Georgia
- The Bills follow the current trend in the NFL and grab a big physical CB to match up with big TE's and WR's. Sanders could surprise a lot of people. Also Nix's loves his CB's.

6th Round:
DE Michael Buchanan Illinois
- Fills another need and adds depth at DE. Has a history of swatting passes down at the line. Another guy that fell down draft boards a bit but could also surprise people.

*Disclaimer* This draft is based on the assumption Buffalo Signs Karlos Dansby at LB. This gives them Bradham, Sheppard, Dansby, Lloyd and some unknowns at ILB.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking draft.. Damontre Moore and Vance MacDonald are great value, and I like Barkley in 1st. All our needs are filled and we add some depth.
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems realistic. Getting Moore in the second would be huge. Was once a top 10 lock falling to us is awesome, love all the picks though! Would prefer WR earlier but given the 2nd round value I like Dobson in the 3rd..

Nucealius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Seems realistic. Getting Moore in the second would be huge. Was once a top 10 lock falling to us is awesome, love all the picks though! Would prefer WR earlier but given the 2nd round value I like Dobson in the 3rd..

Realistic is definitely how'd I'd describe it. As much as I want to be lied to, thinking we can get guys like Woods or Nassib in the 3rd, this is appealing to my Epicurean side.

Thanks to NickChowaniec for the sig.

NFL- Buffalo Bills
College- Tennessee Vols
cdavls17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moore was graded high and dropped because teams realized that he wasnt as strong and he is more unpolished then people thought he was. I would rather go for a top wr in the 2nd round and find an OLB/DE. As for barkley that is personal preference people all can agree QB is probably the 1st selection for the bills but everyone disagrees on who they take. I wont believe a word Nix is saying as what he says can be a smoke screen about Barkley to hide his true thoughts about other qbs.

Thanks Max

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: