Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FINAL MOCK BEFORE DRAFT....W/TRADE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonyguern77

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: FINAL MOCK BEFORE DRAFT....W/TRADE Reply with quote

So i honestly believe that we will find a way to trade down in this draft. The trade i believe will happen will be Pit trades pick 17 to S.F. for thier first rnd pick 31, 2nd round pick 61 and thier 4th round pick 131. S.F. has plenty of picks and want to trade up to make sure they get thier saftey either Cyprian or Vaccaro.

1) Deandre Hopkins WR Clemson...Best WR in draft in my opinion

2nd) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia.....A few people always fall in the draft. I can see him falling right to us. Steal at this point

2nd b) Johnathon Hankins DT OHIO ST...Another one falls to us. Ive seen expert mocks having him go anywhere from 22 to 73 so im banking him going 61 to us. Another steal and will be a mainstay for the next 10 years

3rd) D.J. Swearinger S S.Carolina... my favorite player in this draft. The more i see him the more i want him on our team..i predict will be pro bowler.

4th) Baccari Rambo S Georgia...another safety for depth, Calrk and Troy dont have much left. Might as well get the next dynamic duo. Plus how cool would it be to yell "Rambo" at the game

4Th b) Will Davis CB Utah St...physical but raw. Has all the tools to be the best CB in this draft

5TH) Stephon Taylor RB Stanford...strong and smart. Perfect back for us

6th) Gerald Hodges LB Penn St

6th) Joseph Fauria TE UCLA

7th) Conner Vernon WR Duke

Last edited by tonyguern77 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh C Smith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: FINAL MOCK BEFORE DRAFT....W/TRADE Reply with quote

tonyguern77 wrote:
So i honestly believe that we will find a way to trade down in this draft. The trade i believe will happen will be Pit trades pick 17 to S.F. for thier first rnd pick 31, 2nd round pick 61 and thier 4th round pick 131. S.F. has plenty of picks and want to trade up to make sure they get thier saftey either Cyprian or Reid.

1) Deandre Hopkins WR Clemson...Best WR in draft in my opinion

2nd) Alec Ogletree LB Georgia.....A few people always fall in the draft. I can see him falling right to us. Steal at this point

2nd b) Johnathon Hankins DT OHIO ST...Another one falls to us. Ive seen expert mocks having him go anywhere from 22 to 73 so im banking him going 61 to us. Another steal and will be a mainstay for the next 10 years

3rd) D.J. Swearinger S S.Carolina... my favorite player in this draft. The more i see him the more i want him on our team..i predict will be pro bowler.

4th) Baccari Rambo S Georgia...another safety for depth, Calrk and Troy dont have much left. Might as well get the next dynamic duo. Plus how cool would it be to yell "Rambo" at the game

4Th b) Will Davis CB Utah St...physical but raw. Has all the tools to be the best CB in this draft

5TH) Stephon Taylor RB Stanford...strong and smart. Perfect back for us

6th) Gerald Hodges LB Penn St

6th) Joseph Fauria TE UCLA

7th) Conner Vernon WR Duke

No way the 49ers trade up for Eric Reid in the 1st. However I could maybe see them trading up for Vaccaro but if I was the 49ers id rather just stay pat at 31 and get the best availible Safety there. I don't see that much of a drop off between Vaccaro and any other late 1st/2nd round safety. No offence but I think that it very unrealistic, however you never know.

I do like a lot of your 1st 5 picks but no way this is even close to realsitic since that trade would never happen.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tonyguern77

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually meant to put Vaccaro, dont know why i put Reid
mosteelers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it. Don't think we will pick Ogletree but I think he is best ilb in draft

However, I can't respect any draft that does not put Brandon Kaufman in it at # 6 or7;)

Sig courtesy of miafins23 Thanks
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont like either second round pick.

Ogletree is too much like Timmons. We dont necessarily NEED a buck, but I think Oglettree is another project in the 34.

Hankins is possibly most overrated player in the draft not named Dion Jordan. He is also a better fit at 5 tech than NT. I dont want him on our line at all.

The rest I really like.

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
tonyguern77

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was debating on Ogletree. I actually think eith Ogletree or Minter will drop to us. Either way i would be happy.
gatek99

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love the WR here. Love Conner Vernon in a slot role

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you have us getting two strong safeties in this draft?
mosteelers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:

Ogletree is too much like Timmons. We dont necessarily NEED a buck, but I think Oglettree is another project in the 34.

Hankins is possibly most overrated player in the draft not named Dion Jordan. He is also a better fit at 5 tech than NT. I dont want him on our line at all.

The rest I really like.

The reason I like Ogletree:
I see the NFL going towards passing and am willing to give up some run stopping ability to add some coverage. That requires a good NT, who can stop the run, which we don't have though.

Sig courtesy of miafins23 Thanks
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mosteelers wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

The rest I really like.

The reason I like Ogletree:
I see the NFL going towards passing and am willing to give up some run stopping ability to add some coverage. That requires a good NT, who can stop the run, which we don't have though.

Fair enough and valid reasoning.

I still dont want Ogletree.

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: