Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post Revis mock draft
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Post Revis mock draft Reply with quote

#43) Jonathan Banks CB
#73) Montori Hughes DT
#112 and #126 traded for
#87) Corey Lemonier DE
#147) Vinston Painter OG/OT
#181) Joseph Randle RB

Discuss
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Post Revis mock draft Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
#43) Jonathan Banks CB
#73) Montori Hughes DT
#112 and #126 traded for
#87) Corey Lemonier DE
#181) Joseph Randle RB

Discuss

thats about perfect. I imagine a scenario with Lemonier being one of those guys. those first three are amazing

#TradeUpForTeddy
canadabuccaneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Post Revis mock draft Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
#43) Jonathan Banks CB
#73) Montori Hughes DT
#112 and #126 traded for
#87) Corey Lemonier DE
#181) Joseph Randle RB

Discuss

I like it a lot! Think we may have to move up a bit to get Banks though. Getting one of those projected 2nd round cb's teamed up with Revis and hopefully Ronde would be amazing

#EmbraceTheSuck
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does everyone want another cb? With revis supposedly locking down one wr, we'll have wright, barber, and Johnson also.. We'll be fine, we have way too many other holes to fill
Pvsports9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
Why does everyone want another cb? With revis supposedly locking down one wr, we'll have wright, barber, and Johnson also.. We'll be fine, we have way too many other holes to fill

like someone else said...if Revis has any type of setback..or someone else gets injured we're back to where we were last yr

that's a great mock btw

banks hughes and lemonier are literally 3 of my favorite players in this draft regardless of the round!
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamar Taylor or jonathon banks in round 2 or Logan Ryan in te 3rd would be very good when he add another cb. Ronde's no lock to come back and wright may only be here this ear. Could use someone to develop and even start to move wright to te slot.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:

Ya I am with you Caddy!

If this happens if that happens, you can say that about any position.

With Revis, Wright, Goldson, Black, Barron, Johnson and Barber we have zero need this year for a defensive back.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it. Not a draft expert but can someone tell me how good Banks is?

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
canadabuccaneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

Ya I am with you Caddy!

With Revis, Wright, Goldson, Black, Barron, Johnson and Barber we have zero need this year for a defensive back.

There is a good chance Wright and Barber wont be back next season (Ronde is no guarantee this year as well). Leonard Johnson was good but he's a nickle at best. I would rather groom a rookie this year and have him prepared as the legit #2 cb in 2014. I am all for BPA in this draft.

#EmbraceTheSuck
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

Ya I am with you Caddy!

Wright is a FA next year, Barber's status is up in the air. Right now, we have no long-term #2 to go along with Revis. Wright's best position is playing the nickel CB spot and at his current salary now, he is making #3 money.

We need to improve the depth across the board. Wright has a history of being injury prone so it'll likely force Johnson into the starting line-up. I'd rather have Banks in the wings than LJ.

Banks brings us elite size and return ability as a PR/KR as well with his coverage skills.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

Ya I am with you Caddy!

Wright is a FA next year, Barber's status is up in the air. Right now, we have no long-term #2 to go along with Revis. Wright's best position is playing the nickel CB spot and at his current salary now, he is making #3 money.

We need to improve the depth across the board. Wright has a history of being injury prone so it'll likely force Johnson into the starting line-up. I'd rather have Banks in the wings than LJ.

Banks brings us elite size and return ability as a PR/KR as well with his coverage skills.

Well I am more ok with that group of CBs than I am with Gary Gibson at DT and Luke Stocker at TE that's for sure... The defensive line are the most injury prone guys on this team, depth is way more needed there than CB
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
Well I am more ok with that group of CBs than I am with Gary Gibson at DT and Luke Stocker at TE that's for sure... The defensive line are the most injury prone guys on this team, depth is way more needed there than CB
....and apparently you missed the Montori Hughes and Corey Lemonior picks in this mock draft.

Tampa has Luke Stocker, Tom Crabtree, Danny Noble, Nate Byham, and Drake Dunsmore. The depth at TE is fine; considering in Sullivan's passing offense we don't require the TE to be much but block for Doug Martin.

Can you name any other CB's do we have besides Revis, Wright, and Leonard Johnson?
ravishingone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
....and apparently you missed the Montori Hughes and Corey Lemonior picks in this mock draft.

Tampa has Luke Stocker, Tom Crabtree, Danny Noble, Nate Byham, and Drake Dunsmore. The depth at TE is fine; considering in Sullivan's passing offense we don't require the TE to be much but block for Doug Martin.

Can you name any other CB's do we have besides Revis, Wright, and Leonard Johnson?

I like your mock draft. I like Gaitor (need to see more) along with Johnson. The interesting part of the young CBs which will be answered at the draft is are they severely lacking talent or was Ron Cooper such an abysmal coach that he couldn't get them to play at an acceptable level? Cooper obviously is gone, if they would go Banks or some other CB with their first pick, then the staff isn't as high on Johnson or Gaitor as I am.

Good job, definitely looking forward to Thursday and Friday.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

who?... and I don't even know who those D-lineman are in the draft you have us taking I'll be honest... Barber will also most likely be back, if not than another CB in the draft I'm fine with but not that early
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
indifference wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

who?... and I don't even know who those D-lineman are in the draft you have us taking I'll be honest... Barber will also most likely be back, if not than another CB in the draft I'm fine with but not that early

Well, someone has some catching up to do, quick... Laughing Laughing Glad you at least realized Tampa has 2 solid TE's on the roster.

Barber as of today isn't back so we can't assume he will be back on this team. And even so, he isn't the long-term #2 CB in which you are failing to get on why I got TB taking a CB early. If Revis goes down again, guess what? We're back with Wright at #1 and its #32 pass defense all over again.
Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: