Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 OTA'S/Minicamp/Training Camp Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting write up about our D

http://www.titansreport.com/articles.html/_/articles/improving-the-titans-defense-r82
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Titans quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick finished the preseason with some impressive offensive numbers.

Fitzpatrick’s five touchdown passes led the NFL in the preseason and his quarterback rating of 127.1 was second-best in the league behind Seattle’s Tarvaris Jackson.

It was a good preseason for all three Titans quarterbacks, as Jake Locker posted a 93.8 quarterback rating and Rusty Smith an 89.5 quarterback rating. The team’s combined quarterback rating was 104.6, which was leaps and bounds ahead of the Titans’ combined quarterback rating of 69.2 during the 2012 preseason.

One other preseason number of interest was the Titans’ average time of possession (31:33), far better than Tennessee mustered in the 2012 preseason (27:45).

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2013/08/30/titans-post-positive-preseason-numbers/

#1CB Jason McCourty
2014 Stats - 1 Game/2 INTs/35.0 QB rating when thrown at
LT Michael Roos
2014 Stats - 1 Game/2 QB Hurries Allowed/7.0 YPC When ran behind
titans0021

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Interesting write up about our D

http://www.titansreport.com/articles.html/_/articles/improving-the-titans-defense-r82

Changed the link to one with the actual article, rather than one posted on another forum. Just a heads up.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 3 receptions, 63 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fitzpatrick’s five touchdown passes led the NFL in the preseason and his quarterback rating of 127.1 was second-best in the league behind Seattle’s Tarvaris Jackson.

Well done Son!

2014 Adopt-A-Titan 7 Zach Mettenberger
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres too many draft threads going but what im about to say is more for the guys who are here going forward but im pretty happy about who we have to start the season. If this teams gonna be successful its going to come down to QB play. I would keep Locker on a short leash. I dont mean pull him if hes down 21-3 but if he starts 1-4 then id make a switch. But i like what we have going at RB i like our TEs im hoping Thompson can be anything but if not Stevens is capable of helping Walker and being a good blocker. I like our O-Line our D-Line has depth but still has to proove they can get to a QB i like the rotation at LB Gooden Foku an McCarthy if healthy are fine. Im worried about that second CB spot Sensabaugh seems to bee the hot hand right now out of him Verner an Campbell. I like our 3 Safties so for me it comes down to Jake Locker and being able to put up TDs an our defense being able to get off the field. Its like that on any team but if we dont do those things we wont be a good team. Im ready for some football i dont know what this season holds for us. Playing in Pitts a mystery its such a tough place to play but the teams beatable. But im here in my office in Boston and i know Lockers gonna see a blitz first play so i hope we have a screen or something set up for it not jus to run CJ into 11 guys but im ready i cant wait i hope this years diferent than last for the better

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 3 Tackles

Ropati Pitoitua: 5 Tackles 1 Assist 1 Sack
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“@TennesseeTitans: A couple #Titans jersey number changes: Antonio Johnson is now 90, and Rob Turner is 59.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62
Page 62 of 62

Jump to: