You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 OTA'S/Minicamp/Training Camp Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Watching Star just dominate the Ravens O-Line makes me wish we would've taken him. As much as I liked the Chance pick, Star and Casey just would've been amazing.

I wanted Sheldon so bad

Sig by Smack
Adopt-A-Titan: 1) Corey Davis 2) Tre McBride
NFL: Titans // NBA: Cavaliers // NHL: Blue Jackets
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Watching Star just dominate the Ravens O-Line makes me wish we would've taken him. As much as I liked the Chance pick, Star and Casey just would've been amazing.

I wanted Sheldon so bad

I liked Sheldon alot as well.

And Star with a sack.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warmack and Star were my top 2 in the entire draft. Both will be HOF players.

#MTGA
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

I wanted Sheldon so bad

And Star with a sack.

I remember. You and I were the big Sheldon supporters of Titania. Ahh what could've been. Such special athleticism for a DT...he played like a LB the way he would chase plays. I think he will be a stud.

Sig by Smack
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

I wanted Sheldon so bad

And Star with a sack.

I remember. You and I were the big Sheldon supporters of Titania. Ahh what could've been. Such special athleticism for a DT...he played like a LB the way he would chase plays. I think he will be a stud.

As do I. Will Sutton of ASU in next years draft reminds me alot of Richardson. Smaller DT like Richardson with great motor and elite pass-rusher.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

I wanted Sheldon so bad

And Star with a sack.

As do I. Will Sutton of ASU in next years draft reminds me alot of Richardson. Smaller DT like Richardson with great motor and elite pass-rusher.

I do like Warmack, but I still feel that the effect of a great DT > great OG for our team.

I'm not up on the upcoming draft class, but I'll have to check Sutton out.

Sig by Smack
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

I wanted Sheldon so bad

And Star with a sack.

I do like Warmack, but I still feel that the effect of a great DT > great OG for our team.

I'm not up on the upcoming draft class, but I'll have to check Sutton out.

I'm right there with you. I've been wanting a dominant DT since Big Al left. I like Casey but IMO he's a good player but not great. The defense overall lacks a star and the D-Line is where it's needed most IMO. Hill, Martin, Klug, etc. are good rotation guys but not a dominant force that we need beside Casey.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballProdiG wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:
FootballProdiG wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
FootballProdiG wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
@terrymc13 6m
Mike Munchak: "McCarthy needs to make it through a game without something else happening." Won't start in opener in Pittsburgh
Wow. That's an impressive quote.

Can someone remind me why we drafted an injury prone LB made of absolute glass? Good god. They better draft like monsters this draft. I'm talking a 49er level draft. I'm talking a Clowney draft.

This is one of the dumbest post I've ever seen on here. It was a 4th round pick. Are the Titans some future-telling organization? No team can predict injuries. Colin had so injury issues in college but it's not like the team was spending a top pick on him.

Dumbest post?
My bad..I said can someone remind me. Which someone did. I haven't been a Titans fan for that long. I know your a U of M homer but sheesh lol Rolling Eyes

When you follow up "can someone remind me" with "why we drafted an injury prone LB'er" you infer that you knew he was already injury prone when we drafted him.

Thus, the outrage towards you. Next time, phrase your lame crap better and you wont get jumped on.

What the hell are you talking about? It's really not that serious. And my lame crap, really? Your post just makes you sound like a child. Laughing

Sorry, I'll use smaller words next time.

#JDI
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Warmack and Star were my top 2 in the entire draft. Both will be HOF players.

Mine too. If the Titans could have moved back into the 1st round and picked up Star after they picked Warmack at #10, I would have been on cloud 9. Star has been inconsistent until last night though. He made the OG from the Ravens look real bad last night, so I think he is finally getting comfortable. The Panthers front 7 is going to be nice if Davis & Beason can stay healthy for a change this year.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayers has high ankle sprain. Brick wall d'oh!

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Titans-Ayers-has-high-ankle-sprain.html

Quote:
@jwyattsports Kevin Walter likely to start the year on PUP

Quote:
@jwyattsports Munchak reiterated it looks like Moise Fokou will be the team's starter at MLB in Pittsburgh #Titans

Quote:
@jwyattsports Delanie Walker won't play this Saturday. Plan is for him to play in Minnesota #Titans

Quote:
@jwyattsports Plan is for Brian Schwenke to play most of second half on Saturday #Titans

Quote:
@terrymc13 Fernando Velasco and Chris Spencer will play 2nd team guard

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Justin615$

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
Ayers has high ankle sprain. Brick wall d'oh!

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Titans-Ayers-has-high-ankle-sprain.html

Quote:
@jwyattsports Kevin Walter likely to start the year on PUP

Quote:
@jwyattsports Munchak reiterated it looks like Moise Fokou will be the team's starter at MLB in Pittsburgh #Titans

Quote:
@jwyattsports Delanie Walker won't play this Saturday. Plan is for him to play in Minnesota #Titans

Quote:
@jwyattsports Plan is for Brian Schwenke to play most of second half on Saturday #Titans

Quote:
@terrymc13 Fernando Velasco and Chris Spencer will play 2nd team guard

That sucks.

2017 Adopt-A-Titan
1. Adoree Jackson : 0 TKLS, 0 INTS, 0 SACKS
2. Ryan Succop : 0 FGM, 0 FGA, 0 LONG
-Hope-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rage. Rage rage rage.

One of our best defensive players and potentially our top pass rusher. As if our defense didn't suck enough already. Jesus.
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
Rage. Rage rage rage.

One of our best defensive players and potentially our top pass rusher. As if our defense didn't suck enough already. Jesus.

Man... I thought I was getting a distress call... 3 times is it usually takes to get me to pop in... but 4 times... I was worried for a sec.

I wish we would have gone for a more experienced MLB in the offseason, but we have to be glad they at least went after Fokou. Its unfortunate about McCarthy... he's been our best MLB since Barron Wortham or Al Smith or something... its been too long... but it seems like its time to move on. With all the Nickel we play, Fokou shouldn't be asked to do too much. Pollard could also be a backup option, if they decide to play Wilson and Griff at the more traditional S spots, and put Pollard in a safety/LB hybrid position.

I'm not too worried about MLB. If the DL and OLBs do a better job of generating pressure, the D will be improved.
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Not Titans related but concerns the Titans' 1st opponent of the season*

RB Felix Jones just traded to Steelers. They are in full panic mode to replace Bell. Felix Jones has not done anything in the NFL in 5 years. Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcasting. Laughing

KingTitan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
Rage. Rage rage rage.

Man... I thought I was getting a distress call... 3 times is it usually takes to get me to pop in... but 4 times... I was worried for a sec.

I wish we would have gone for a more experienced MLB in the offseason, but we have to be glad they at least went after Fokou. Its unfortunate about McCarthy... he's been our best MLB since Barron Wortham or Al Smith or something... its been too long... but it seems like its time to move on. With all the Nickel we play, Fokou shouldn't be asked to do too much. Pollard could also be a backup option, if they decide to play Wilson and Griff at the more traditional S spots, and put Pollard in a safety/LB hybrid position.

I'm not too worried about MLB. If the DL and OLBs do a better job of generating pressure, the D will be improved.

I'm too lazy at the moment to look at the FA's at MLB this summer. Were there really any good MLBs to choose from?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 59 of 62

Jump to: