Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

An positive look at Sherman's constant mouthing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clubmember

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: An positive look at Sherman's constant mouthing Reply with quote

It will probably make him a lot easier to re-sign in the future, if GM's don't to pay big money to a guy running his mouth all the time.

So next time Sherman's talking crap, hope he keeps going! Smile
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: An positive look at Sherman's constant mouthing Reply with quote

pen15clubmember wrote:
It will probably make him a lot easier to re-sign in the future, if GM's don't to pay big money to a guy running his mouth all the time.

He's been relatively quiet lately. Him talking isn't going to make other GM's stay away from him.

All his talking does is make him look like an idiot, it doesn't say anything about management. Nobody thinks poorly of Schneider.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
clubmember

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: An positive look at Sherman's constant mouthing Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
pen15clubmember wrote:

He's been relatively quiet lately. Him talking isn't going to make other GM's stay away from him.

All his talking does is make him look like an idiot, it doesn't say anything about management. Nobody thinks poorly of Schneider.

Well I think a GM like Ruskell would probably stay away from Sherman. I just think the more Sherman talks, the lower his worth is. It can be something Schneider brings up when it comes to contract extensions. Just a thought.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah they will pay him he may be a loud mouth but he isn't getting in trouble with the law.

I think if he wants what Revis is getting 16M per i think we are going to either let him walk or trade him.
Pithy Radish

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: An positive look at Sherman's constant mouthing Reply with quote

pen15clubmember wrote:

Doubt it... guys like T.O, and Deion Sanders always got huge contracts despite being big mouths and or team cancers. What Sherman is doing is calculated. His talking is him selling himself. The more he talks the more other teams take notice, especially when he goes out and proves it on the field.
Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
Nah they will pay him he may be a loud mouth but he isn't getting in trouble with the law.

I think if he wants what Revis is getting 16M per i think we are going to either let him walk or trade him.

I could see that happening. I could also see him leave Seattle and be a FA bust because he isn't in a scheme that lets him do what he does best.
Dr.Seahawk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: An positive look at Sherman's constant mouthing Reply with quote

Pithy Radish wrote:
pen15clubmember wrote:

Doubt it... guys like T.O, and Deion Sanders always got huge contracts despite being big mouths and or team cancers. What Sherman is doing is calculated. His talking is him selling himself. The more he talks the more other teams take notice, especially when he goes out and proves it on the field.

The guy straight balls, stays out of trouble off the field. His talking does little to nothing to hurt his next contract. I'd love to see him stay around, hope he gives a discount to stay with the Hawks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: An positive look at Sherman's constant mouthing Reply with quote

Dr.Seahawk wrote:
Pithy Radish wrote:
pen15clubmember wrote:

The guy straight balls, stays out of trouble off the field. His talking does little to nothing to hurt his next contract. I'd love to see him stay around, hope he gives a discount to stay with the Hawks.

I hope it does, would be easier than a home discount. Sick sig BTW, it's totally awesome, even though Russell Wilson should not be nicknamed "RW3" Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: