Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Schedule

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KiD_Wisdom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: 2013 Schedule Reply with quote

PRESEASON:

Thursday, Aug. 8 (CBS) - Seattle - 7 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 15 (ESPN) - at Chicago - 5 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 24 (CBS) - at Arizona - 7 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 29 (CBS) - San Francisco - 7 p.m.

REGULAR SEASON:

Monday, Sep. 9 (ESPN) - Houston - 7:20 p.m.
Sunday, Sep. 15 (CBS) - at Philadelphia - 10 a.m.
Sunday, Sep. 22 (CBS) - at Tennessee - 10 a.m.
Sunday, Sep. 29 (FOX) - Dallas - 1:25 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 6 (CBS) - at Oakland - 1:25 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 14 (ESPN) - Indianapolis - 5:40 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 20 (CBS) - at Jacksonville - 10 a.m.
Sunday, Oct. 27 - BYE
Sunday, Nov. 3 (CBS) - at Washington - 10 a.m.
Sunday, Nov. 10 (CBS) - Denver - 1:25 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 17 (CBS) - at Miami - 10 a.m.
Sunday, Nov. 24 (CBS) - at Kansas City - 10 a.m.
Sunday, Dec. 1 (CBS) - Cincinnati - 1:25 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 8 (FOX) - NY Giants - 1:25 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 12 (NFLN) - at Denver - 5:25 p.m.
Sunday, Dec 22 (CBS) - Oakland -1:25 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 29 (CBS) - Kansas City - 1:25 p.m.

Got tired of having to always look it up on, so im making it easier on myself by posting it here. Go Raiders! ha

Last edited by KiD_Wisdom on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only you had also posted which games were home and away, it might even have worked. #boltup

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 Schedule Reply with quote

KiD_Wisdom wrote:
Got tired of having to always look it up on, so im making it easier on myself by posting it here. Go Raiders! ha

While I appreciate a thread that lists the Chargers 2013 schedule so that it can be discussed in our sub-forum, I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this tidbit at the end.

You're now the 2nd Raider fan in as many weeks to come here and start a thread in the Chargers forum "to make things easier for yourself". Glad our forum can be of service to your lazy attitude towards using Google.

I don't have an issue with fans of other teams starting threads in this forum, however I do want for those threads to encourage constructive conversation of Chargers football. So in short, if you're going to do things like this in the future, bear in mind that you're for all intents and purposes coming into someone else's home/house here. And if you were to go into someone else's home, even if the door was left wide open and you were just trying to be "nice" and bring them their mail, and in the process you track mud all over the floor, you shouldn't expect them to greet you terribly warmly or not be upset about the mud on their rugs.

Just saying...

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that things are taken care of... On to the schedule.

Very little chance against Hou, Ind, and Den, but the rest are winnable. There's some tough ones in there, but I don't think a winning record is completely out of the question like I thought it would be. I still don't expect it to happen, but it's a possibility.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
kramxel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's one of the easiest schedules in ages....

The big question is that if we'll be good enough to take advantage of that....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Wilkieray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure that I agree about this being an easy schedule. You have Hou, Ind, Den x2, Cin, Wash and NYG. All teams that are playoff caliber. Playing Philly early in the season before we get more tape on Chip Kelly's scheme isn't going to be easy. Mia and KC (on paper) are much improved. So there is 11 games that are going to be tough. Not saying that we can't win any of these games but I don't think that are schedule is easy by any means.
game3525

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:

Very little chance against Hou, Ind, and Den, but the rest are winnable. There's some tough ones in there, but I don't think a winning record is completely out of the question like I thought it would be. I still don't expect it to happen, but it's a possibility.

Really?

Houston is good, but they aren't unbeatable. Indy stinks IMO and we play Denver tough.

We have a chance in every game this year.
KiD_Wisdom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Schedule Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
KiD_Wisdom wrote:

While I appreciate a thread that lists the Chargers 2013 schedule so that it can be discussed in our sub-forum, I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this tidbit at the end.

You're now the 2nd Raider fan in as many weeks to come here and start a thread in the Chargers forum "to make things easier for yourself". Glad our forum can be of service to your lazy attitude towards using Google.

I don't have an issue with fans of other teams starting threads in this forum, however I do want for those threads to encourage constructive conversation of Chargers football. So in short, if you're going to do things like this in the future, bear in mind that you're for all intents and purposes coming into someone else's home/house here. And if you were to go into someone else's home, even if the door was left wide open and you were just trying to be "nice" and bring them their mail, and in the process you track mud all over the floor, you shouldn't expect them to greet you terribly warmly or not be upset about the mud on their rugs.

Just saying...

Well if i posted it with out the last part i wouldnt have been contributed to the post. I dont feel the Go Raiders at the end was anything negative or bad. Just like i dont feel the #boltup is anything for me to get aggrevated at, just showing support for your team.

Its not me being lazy, its just that 90% of the time im on a kindle instead of a computer. On the kindle its harder to freely look at different web pages at a time and some pages load slower than others. I live in SD, so i posted it hear because this is the chargers thread, and i work security at the stadium so iwanted to get a sense of my schedual as well. I also was trying to compare the schedules so i know if any of the Raiders games will actually be on tv this year.

I wasn't tracking "mud into your home" if anything the house hold got mad cuz i put the mail in the wrong order. And once that was pointed out i fixed the problem. Im a Raider fan first football fan second so i read all the teams threads, and noticed that not alot of people have been posting here recently due to "people always agreeing" and other stuff. Just wanted to put it up so people can easily get to it.

And i actually like the reaction. The Raider-Charger rivarly is one of the best and has a lot of "hate" involved. The games may not have been good recently as in the past so it gets overlooked alot but i didnt mind the reaction i got.
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

game3525 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:

Really?

Houston is good, but they aren't unbeatable. Indy stinks IMO and we play Denver tough.

Notice I said "very little chance", which doesn't mean it's impossible. I just don't like the odds in any of those games.

As long as Clary is still on the team I'm not confident going against any team with a pass rusher. Mathis will eat him up. I also don't like the matchup of Wayne/Hilton vs Wright/Gilchrist. Cox will only get the chance t cover one of them.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
game3525 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:

Really?

Notice I said "very little chance", which doesn't mean it's impossible. I just don't like the odds in any of those games.

As long as Clary is still on the team I'm not confident going against any team with a pass rusher. Mathis will eat him up. I also don't like the matchup of Wayne/Hilton vs Wright/Gilchrist. Cox will only get the chance t cover one of them.

Way too early to worry. We played Demaryius and Decker with Cason and Jammer and aside from that stupid Jammer-Bigby miscommunication opening him up (when he tripped) they did nothing

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Persian Bolt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait, got my ticket purchased to see the first game on Monday Night vs. the Texans. My girlfriend is a Texans fan, can't wait to see my Chargers game live, it's hard for us Texans out here to experience that. Exciting stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persian Bolt wrote:
Can't wait, got my ticket purchased to see the first game on Monday Night vs. the Texans. My girlfriend is a Texans fan, can't wait to see my Chargers game live, it's hard for us Texans out here to experience that. Exciting stuff.

That's a good drive for you. Maybe rent a touring bike and make it EXTRA special. Wink

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Persian Bolt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
Persian Bolt wrote:

That's a good drive for you. Maybe rent a touring bike and make it EXTRA special. Wink

It's about 20 hours or so depending on how friendly I-10 and I-8 will be but me and my girlfriend are leaving on a Friday afternoon, and since the game is on a Monday Night were going to visit the zoo on Sunday. Man being a Chargers for about 13 years now, it's about damn time I saw them live. Jerry Jones and Mr. Mcnair in Houston ask for way too much money for their stadiums, forget that deal.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilkieray wrote:
Not sure that I agree about this being an easy schedule. You have Hou, Ind, Den x2, Cin, Wash and NYG. All teams that are playoff caliber. Playing Philly early in the season before we get more tape on Chip Kelly's scheme isn't going to be easy. Mia and KC (on paper) are much improved. So there is 11 games that are going to be tough. Not saying that we can't win any of these games but I don't think that are schedule is easy by any means.

I'm actually glad we're playing the Eagles before they have time to adapt to Kelly's system. I think they might struggle early on (maybe even the majority of the season) but will start to gel towards the end. Like the others, I feel pretty good about the schedule, but I still don't think a winning record is necessarily likely.
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persian Bolt wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
Persian Bolt wrote:

It's about 20 hours or so depending on how friendly I-10 and I-8 will be but me and my girlfriend are leaving on a Friday afternoon, and since the game is on a Monday Night were going to visit the zoo on Sunday. Man being a Chargers for about 13 years now, it's about damn time I saw them live. Jerry Jones and Mr. Mcnair in Houston ask for way too much money for their stadiums, forget that deal.

For some reason I was thinking the game was in Houston and it was only like a 5 hour drive for you. I drove Houston to San Diego way too many times in my life to wish that drive on anyone else. Wild Animal Park is better then the Zoo here though.

EverythingSF wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: