Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What games do you guys plan in attending?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KeithVikings28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: What games do you guys plan in attending? Reply with quote

I live in Ga., and I'm wanting to make a trip to watch the Vikings play. If any knows a good place to stay, eat, and anything to do while I visit please let me know. It will be my first trip to watch the Vikings and I am thrilled. I have been working extra hours on the weekends and plan on taking only 12 hours in the fall, so I figured why not treat myself to something well-deserved.
Robbroy45

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was planning on going to the 2nd preseason game against Buffalo on account of me starting college about 45 minutes outside of Orchard Park this coming fall, now it's a matter of convincing my pops to come with me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll attend my first ever Vikings game in London this year. At least someone is happy about a game in London.
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I'll be back in the cities I'd like to catch one of the final home games. I'll likely try to go to the Packers or Lions games.
skywindO2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend from New Zealand is flying in for Christmas. We're hoping to go to the final game of the season against the Lions.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つZIMMER༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
KeithVikings28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much do good seats go for? and when would I need to get tickets by?
Zephiel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My semester at school ends the weekend before the Eagles game, maybe I'll try to fly up to see the last game of the year.

As someone who goes to school in Philly, I'm glad I won't have to lay low that weekend Laughing
Nbanflguy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will go to the Browns game on my birthday. Then probably go to 1 more.
meixdaddy_10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to try to get to an AFC game every year. I dont think Ill make the Vikes home game against the Steelers Sad

It'll have to be Cleveland this year. At least its a game we should win.

I should go to every home game because they have never lost a regular season game that i have attended. Granted ive only seen like 6 regular season games. Saw the Playoff home game against Philly a few years back..ouch!

Ive seen some good games though

First one was against Detroit in 06..down like 17-3 or so going into 4th quarter..came back and won that with our D.

07-Was at the San Diego game of records..Cromartie's 108 yd return TD off a missed FG... and oh yeah some scrub RB that broke the single game rushing YD total..a measly 296 yrds..what a joke!

08-Beat Houston Texans 28-21

09-Beat Cincinnati Bengals handily 30-10

10-Beat Dallas Cowboys 24-21..i think that was the game where there was a really questionable offensive pass interference call against Miles Austin? It cost them a TD i believe. I laugh because my brothers are huge Cowboy fans and they were pissed for a long time.

11- Didnt get to a game that year...i think it was because of the birth of my twin boys? Probably a good thing as they only won 3 games and it would have snapped my streak Very Happy

12 - Got to the Home Opener against Jacksonville...almost lost that one in the last minute...Ponders heroics of getting us down the field in the last 30 seconds were unreal. Walsh hit the 55 yd FG to send it into OT and the place was LOUD!!!!! Hit the FG in OT to give us the lead and eventually the win.
vikesnewcoach11

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbroy45 wrote:
I was planning on going to the 2nd preseason game against Buffalo on account of me starting college about 45 minutes outside of Orchard Park this coming fall, now it's a matter of convincing my pops to come with me.

Yeah Im definitely going to that one too. What college in Rochester do you go to?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikesnewcoach11 wrote:
Robbroy45 wrote:

Yeah Im definitely going to that one too. What college in Rochester do you go to?

I'll be starting at Fredonia this coming fall, I'm just about to graduate high school this June, my bad if I didn't make that clear enough haha.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbroy45 wrote:
vikesnewcoach11 wrote:
Robbroy45 wrote:

I'll be starting at Fredonia this coming fall, I'm just about to graduate high school this June, my bad if I didn't make that clear enough haha.

Oh nice. Yeah I only live a few hours from you. I would love to go to that Giants/Vikings monday night game

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikesnewcoach11 wrote:
Robbroy45 wrote:
vikesnewcoach11 wrote:
Robbroy45 wrote:

Oh nice. Yeah I only live a few hours from you. I would love to go to that Giants/Vikings monday night game

Yeah, I hear, that'd be something...if only I had a ticket oak...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swiss_vike wrote:
I'll attend my first ever Vikings game in London this year. At least someone is happy about a game in London.

Definitely nice to see them again. Last game i saw was that horrible game in Phoenix before moving back to Norway.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bermuda Viking is going to the London game too.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: