Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DJ HAYDEN A RAIDER?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
raiderslyfer wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Here's the source....err speculation.

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/4/16/4232488/oakland-raiders-visit-with-university-of-houston-cb-hayden

Nah Bruh thats not a SOURCE im talking about a actual person I talked to on the phone. Not some article anyone can write. Im not willing to say im 100 percent positive hes the pick. I am willing to say I have a REAL source and if the Raiders had to put five names on a board to be the first round pick Hayden would be high on that list. Thats how much they like the dude.

RICH-CITY

Haha I didn't even see that before I posted.

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Rich-what?
Laughing
raidr4life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stix101 wrote:
GJT1347 wrote:
Stix101 wrote:
Hello Raider Nation! Long time follower of this site, first time poster Very Happy

I had to chime in on this because there may be SOME truth here. Jerry McDonald wrote an article about the Falcons being possible trade partners, as they have their eye on someone in the top of the draft. IF we were to trade all the way back to pick 30, I could totally see Hayden being the pick for us. And i would love that pick, Hayden is a STUD. But i don't see anyone picking him in the top 20 because of his freak injury.

what does "some truth" mean? these are future events. there are a million scenarios that could happen. I'm sure the Raiders have discussed hundreds of them. If by "some truth" you mean that the Raiders have thought about Hayden as a possible pick IF they manage to trade down, then sure, i guess there could be "some truth", but none of us would know that. Lets just get to thursday so these guess-work threads can close.

Yes, when i said "some truth" i meant it could be a possibility IF we were to trade down to the bottom of the 1st round. Yes it would take two 1sts and a 2nd. Yes its a very slim possibility. Yes, Im sure RM is high on this guy. Have you watched his highlight film? I could see him playing FS in the pro's, the dude is stout against the run. But what would I say the odds are? 1/100. So again, when i said some truth, i mean it only happens if we trade with the falcons. at least as far as taking him with our 1st pick goes. No way we trade with the cards and take him 7th overall. We brought him in for a work out for a reason guys. for a guy projected to go early 2nd, RM must have reason to think its possible to land him.
We brought hundreds of guy's in for a reason what makes him any different from the rest?
raidr4life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only that, but I cant even count how many times a guy was asked did he know a certain team was going to draft him, and they responded by saying that they hadn't even talk to the team. Smokescreens everywhere.
Stix101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]We brought hundreds of guy's in for a reason what makes him any different from the rest?[/quote]
He is projected to go where we dont currently have a pick?

Look, I get it. no one knows whats going to happen. So were not supposed to talk about it? Ya'll have been so hostile towards raiderslyfer for no reason at all. i stuck up for the guy because i see what he see's. If he says he has a source, who are you to call his bluff? Is it so hard to believe someone here might actually have a friend close to the organization? We're all here for the same reason. we love the raiders. and want to discuss and share our opinions with others who share the same degree of this craze. Wait to see if this guy has any credibility before jumping on him. Because if he's who he says he is, he is definitely someone you want around these boards.

With that said, Hayden is a guy i want. He plays like a raider should. If we somehow get a late 1st or 2nd and he's on the board. I'd be pretty bummed we didnt take him.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stix101 wrote:
Quote:
We brought hundreds of guy's in for a reason what makes him any different from the rest?

He is projected to go where we dont currently have a pick?

Look, I get it. no one knows whats going to happen. So were not supposed to talk about it? Ya'll have been so hostile towards raiderslyfer for no reason at all. i stuck up for the guy because i see what he see's. If he says he has a source, who are you to call his bluff? Is it so hard to believe someone here might actually have a friend close to the organization? We're all here for the same reason. we love the raiders. and want to discuss and share our opinions with others who share the same degree of this craze. Wait to see if this guy has any credibility before jumping on him. Because if he's who he says he is, he is definitely someone you want around these boards.

With that said, Hayden is a guy i want. He plays like a raider should. If we somehow get a late 1st or 2nd and he's on the board. I'd be pretty bummed we didnt take him.

This. Lyfer's caught a lot of flack because some of the things he says are kind of outlandish, but everyone does that from time to time. He's just new. Chill out. Not every new poster is a $$. Sometimes they are though.
nbaker1933

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos.
Stix101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it
backinblack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

much earned respect. Great call
raidr4life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im eating crow boo boo! Applause
Preacher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you called it!

Who are we picking at 42?

Thanks JTJagg7754

There is good and evil, choose good.
raiderslyfer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preacher wrote:
you called it!

Who are we picking at 42?

Im trying to find out who does everyone want at 42? Im hearing a few tight end named in ertz and escobar. More on Ertz
raiderslyfer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quit being a hole about it too my bad yall all fun.......
This draft is about to get crazier
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderslyfer wrote:
I quit being a hole about it too my bad yall all fun.......
This draft is about to get crazier

my dogg philthy RICH. welcome homie.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
NickButera

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call. Just don't be surprised if you join a site and pop on and say you have a source, without any generic information about it, and not everyone believes you. If you would have said, hey I have a friend that works for an NFL team.... you don't have to "name" your source, but you can be a little bit more specific without revealing anything about them to endanger their identity. That would have gone a long way with many posters. The amount of trolls we get in here (having a crazy fan base like us) that try similar things make many wary of a statement like that.

Regardless, good call. I'm happy with the pick. Although I have to admit I was hoping for a trench pick. They seem to usually be a safer pick, and with hwo much we've missed on picks the last several years I'm inclined to route for the safer pick Laughing But having a DB coach in Allen and a guy in McKenzie that has traditionally hit on most of his DB picks in Green Bay.... I'm trusting they know what they're doing. I'm hoping this means our DT's we picked up are as good as our management is hoping.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Alzado77

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Good Call!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: