Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DJ HAYDEN A RAIDER?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raiderslyfer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: DJ HAYDEN A RAIDER? Reply with quote

Man everything im getting while analysing and seeing multiple reports is that DJ Hayden has vaulted into the top of the Draft after a visit with the Oakland Raiders just days ago. My sources are telling me that Reggie was extremely impressed with him and is currently trying to trade down somewhere between 7 and 10 to pick him. Im speculating that Oakland will trade down to the Cards or Jets in order to pick Hayden as the surprise pick of the draft.
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could probably go in the draft thread. Also, just because we visit with a prospect doesn't mean we are going to draft him.
nbaker1933

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: DJ HAYDEN A RAIDER? Reply with quote

raiderslyfer wrote:
Man everything im getting while analysing and seeing multiple reports is that DJ Hayden has vaulted into the top of the Draft after a visit with the Oakland Raiders just days ago. My sources are telling me that Reggie was extremely impressed with him and is currently trying to trade down somewhere between 7 and 10 to pick him. Im speculating that Oakland will trade down to the Cards or Jets in order to pick Hayden as the surprise pick of the draft.

This is my second favorite word/phrase on this site,

Film/tape, being the first.
raiderslyfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont kill the Messenger fellas...... This is a REAL possibility. All jokes aside from my short experience as a want to be professional scout/analyst a guy with Mayocks reputation would not rocket a prospect this high in the draft unless he knows he will be picked really early. Especially 1 day after visiting a team. My Sources may not be concrete but I was notified minutes before Mayock declared him a better prospect than Dee Milliner almost too bold of a statement dont you think?
nbaker1933

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderslyfer wrote:
Dont kill the Messenger fellas...... This is a REAL possibility. All jokes aside from my short experience as a want to be professional scout/analyst a guy with Mayocks reputation would not rocket a prospect this high in the draft unless he knows he will be picked really early.

Dan Williams
raiderslyfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Dan Williams?
nbaker1933

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderslyfer wrote:
Dont kill the Messenger fellas...... This is a REAL possibility. All jokes aside from my short experience as a want to be professional scout/analyst a guy with Mayocks reputation would not rocket a prospect this high in the draft unless he knows he will be picked really early. Especially 1 day after visiting a team. My Sources may not be concrete but I was notified minutes before Mayock declared him a better prospect than Dee Milliner almost too bold of a statement dont you think?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000160993/article/mike-mayock-no-cornerback-will-be-drafted-in-top-10
nbaker1933

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderslyfer wrote:
guy with Mayocks reputation would not rocket a prospect this high in the draft unless he knows he will be picked really early.

I believe he had Dan Williams as an early teens selection and he ended up going late 20's.

My point being is that these guys really cant be relied upon to be correct.
macklemore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would absolutely love to trade down draft Ansah or Floyd then pick Hayden in the second round, but top 10 is too high for him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your sources?? Rolling Eyes Silenced Speak to the hand Laughing
raiderslyfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No totally different......Dan Williams was the second to last pick in the first Roundvto the Cards after thier bowl run I believe but all analyst had him as a top 10 prospect thats why he was invited to the draft but he fell cause of scheme fit. Hayden was on nobodys top 50 prospects. Last week he made noise when Mayock put him as 3rd best corner now all of a sudden hes the best corner? Look im not saying for sure hes the pick im telling you what im hearing alot of it can be smokescreens it is a week before drafy. The new article you put up for me is real interesting because it would be impossible for no QB or DB to go top 10 in this draft if that happens I promise you ill try harder at my craft.
ch8878

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but you should get a better source. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderslyfer wrote:
No totally different......Dan Williams was the second to last pick in the first Roundvto the Cards after thier bowl run I believe but all analyst had him as a top 10 prospect thats why he was invited to the draft but he fell cause of scheme fit. Hayden was on nobodys top 50 prospects. Last week he made noise when Mayock put him as 3rd best corner now all of a sudden hes the best corner? Look im not saying for sure hes the pick im telling you what im hearing alot of it can be smokescreens it is a week before drafy. The new article you put up for me is real interesting because it would be impossible for no QB or DB to go top 10 in this draft if that happens I promise you ill try harder at my craft.

Don't be that guy, it isn't your craft. you aren't being paid, you are speculating. Sure maybe your cousin sells tickets for the Raiders, but that isn't a source.

That is what these guys do. If they had the same mocks and the same top 50's from January to now you think we would listen to them? would any one give a damn? No.
raiderslyfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Your sources?? Rolling Eyes Silenced Speak to the hand Laughing
Your laughing now but remember thats what you were doing IF this really happens I have no reason to lie about anything especially a sports blog. The fact is Reggie and Allen Love the guy theres multiple teams that want to trade up my source can be wrong on who we are trying to trade down too but This might be the pick.
raiderslyfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey if im wrong im wrong......truthfully I would not like the pick.....but if im right its gonna feel great watching each of you eat crow on MY SOURCE.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: